Thread: K IU - For Me, She's Perfect

Senior Member(無間使者)

K IU - For Me, She's Perfect

I post this review with a degree of trepidation - because IU is already hard enough to book as it is without increased demand making it even more difficult! But credit must be given where credit is due. So...

IU has been my go-to girl when I can get a booking with her for the past 2 months. While I've been lucky in being able to book multiple times, her shorter hours and reduced working days have meant that several times, I haven't been able to book.

IU has been reviewed by a few others before, so I won't go into the full details of her appearance and service. But of special note is that IU is very pretty with a sunny disposition and a smile that lights up her face even more. She is slim with wonderfully long, shapely legs. And for those of you who notice these things, IU has lovely, delicate hands and feet, with nicely done nails.

While IU ticks all the boxes physically for me, what has made me a complete fan is that the time spent with her feels genuinely like a GFE rather than coming to a shop to be serviced by a girl. I'm sure we all know what it's like to see a stunner and be met with a poor connection. Or even when the service has been great, you know that it's a performance on the part of the WL. But for me, it's been very different seeing IU. Now, I realise this is highly subjective, your experience may definitely be different, and I may be completely mistaken too. But if that is the case, I don't mind staying in my suspension of disbelief for the moment.

Do I sound smitten?

I very well may be! But what I do know for now is that IU is perfect for me!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    So it is you who keeps bumping me off the bookings. Haha kidding, awesome review. She is just amazing, very sultry and gfe, and just so friendly. I have seen her multiple times as well, and she sure makes it a point to remember you. For that entire booking, she makes the gf experience a total reality, and you just forget all the worries and stresses of life for a moment.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    yep. she's great!