Thread: J Reiko - Flawless S tier GFE girl

Junior Member(有D料到)

J Reiko - Flawless S tier GFE girl

Oh boy, how should I start this lol. This going to be a little different write up to what I usually do but ill write what I can! This will be a short one.

First and foremost to me, Reiko undoubtedly has the best service I've every seen from any girl of the ones I have seen at Ginza. She literally ticks all the boxes when it comes to service and making you feel like a king. She even literally said to me during the service you are the king today an my job is to make you feel good.

From the moment you enter the room and lay your eyes on this absolute gem, you know your in for a treat. I managed to be able to book her at 4pm today and boy was she ready to go. Straightaway she said she was shocked and said to me you look very young and handsome, are you in uni? lol nice compliment but I'm older than her lol. Then she gives me the most tightest an warm embracing hug. "omg you smell so good and declicious, I wanna eat you" are the exact words that come out next. She then proceeds to do just that. DFK before even any light kissing then as we are kissing, she starts to put hand down my pants and tug me abit then takes my shirt off and pants. She then says since I smelt nice, did I shower before coming there, which is obvious a given. She just gives me a bbbj before even showering. First time I ever had a girl do this. Already her service jumped to the top of all the girls in the first 5 mins lol.

Throughout the whole session she just radiates cheekiness as well as an amazing personality. She kept saying her english was bad but I understood her perfectly and the same with me, she understood what I said.

I will defininitely see her again soon. She left a lasting impression.... gonna run my pockets dry haha.

Ratings;

Appearance; 9 to me. Cute eyes and a nice smile. Photos are very similar to her irl.
    Service 11/10 PERFECT ABSOLUTE PERFECT
    GFE: best ive had. every other girl I rated a 10, put them back 1-1.5 points. Reiko is the waifu.

If you book her, 30mins aint enough. 1 hour is a must. Aint no maybe ifs or buts.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Saw her today as well and have to agree Reiko is a gem. She kept saying I was her type throughout the whole session and that she “liked my face” rofl. Honestly GFE esp for it being a first visit is 10/10. Only other girl who tops her for me in GFE during first visit is probably asumi but I’ve also seen asumi 30+ times. (If tony from empire is seeing this he should know who I am lol) She’s here for another month plenty of time if anyone else wants to see her. Appearance is subjective but I didn’t find that cute but her personality makes up for that 10 folds.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike2812 View Post
    Saw her today as well and have to agree Reiko is a gem. She kept saying I was her type throughout the whole session and that she “liked my face” rofl. Honestly GFE esp for it being a first visit is 10/10. Only other girl who tops her for me in GFE during first visit is probably asumi but I’ve also seen asumi 30+ times. (If tony from empire is seeing this he should know who I am lol) She’s here for another month plenty of time if anyone else wants to see her. Appearance is subjective but I didn’t find that cute but her personality makes up for that 10 folds.
    Yeah the cute part eyes of the beholder haha. You saw a girl 30+ times? sheesshhhhh

Yeah the part about her liking your face and etc part of her charm haha. Always saying stuff like you want to be my BF and your so handsome. Teaseeeeee

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    So many posts talking her up. I'm seeing her tomorrow so I hope she lives up to the hype

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by inkberry View Post
    So many posts talking her up. I'm seeing her tomorrow so I hope she lives up to the hype
    Enjoy her bro!

She will treat you right. Just don’t take what she says as genuine haha.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Thanks for writing up the nice little AR bloom ! For clarity, would you say her English is at a conversational level or below that?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Faster View Post
    Thanks for writing up the nice little AR bloom ! For clarity, would you say her English is at a conversational level or below that?
    Personally had no issue with conversation with her. English is good even tho she thinks she’s bad at it lol. You shouldn’t have any problems

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    So I just saw Reiko. Very similar experience to everyone here. I probably would rate her a little lower than others in terms of service buy that's just down to personal preference for what type of experience you like.

Appearance wise I usually prefer a girls a bit thicker but she was still very pretty and cute sized.

I will say she definitely has a routine that seems like everyone is getting and I do wonder what a second session with Reiko would be like.

She is leaving end of may, but I probably won't return to see her again because Ginza has been on a roll with newcomers this entire year.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by bloom View Post
    Personally had no issue with conversation with her. English is good even tho she thinks she’s bad at it lol. You shouldn’t have any problems
    Her English is great esp for a jap girl. Honestly didn’t seem like she struggled with English apart from not knowing the word ticklish haha. Funny thing was she thought I was Japanese and asked me why we were talking in English 😅

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Reiko is really great. Not much I can say that hasn't already been said Bit of a shame about her personal situation - treat her well gents.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Her English is great esp for a jap girl. Honestly didn’t seem like she struggled with English apart from not knowing the word ticklish haha. Funny thing was she thought I was Japanese and asked me why we were talking in English 😅
    Yeah it really is. Not sure why she always kept saying it wasn’t and Lolol at the Japanese part. Seems like u enjoyed! Nice!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by jayyyteee123 View Post
    Reiko is really great. Not much I can say that hasn't already been said Bit of a shame about her personal situation - treat her well gents.
    Personal situation? Something happened?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

tm9mry

Personal situation? Something happened?
    Sad thing is that all of them have personal situations, no one without any would work in those industry.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Her English is great esp for a jap girl. Honestly didn’t seem like she struggled with English apart from not knowing the word ticklish haha. Funny thing was she thought I was Japanese and asked me why we were talking in English ��
    yea her english is great not fluent like some of the J girls that have been in syd/aus long time like J Emma or J Cinnomon but defs no issues with general conversation and no need for translator app

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by alex321 View Post
    Sad thing is that all of them have personal situations, no one without any would work in those industry.
    Yeahh thats sad
    Wondering things like that bit dissapointed but thats life

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Assandlegs's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by alex321 View Post
    Other than the fact that they can earn upwards of $2k EVERY DAY by doing a little effort to make us feel good ... that's something most blokes can't say that they can do.
    If I were a pretty, young girl I would be doing the same and not working my ass off for $28 an hour!!

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
    If You could only save me,
    I'm drowning in the
    Waters of My Soul !!

--------------------------------------------------------------
    --------------------------------------------------------------

A woman who shares her body for pleasure
    is deserving to have that pleasure reciprocated.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Assandlegs View Post
    Other than the fact that they can earn upwards of $2k EVERY DAY by doing a little effort to make us feel good ... that's something most blokes can't say that they can do.
    If I were a pretty, young girl I would be doing the same and not working my ass off for $28 an hour!!

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
    Ngl same. The money is too good without having much qualifications and the only requirement is just be willing. Can easily jet start your funding for a future venture.

But I’ve seen some girls who say they just like sex and buying whatever they want. So not all have personal issues. Just depends on the person.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Reiko is a sweet sweet girl….i know why she’s working but won’t disclose out of respect so don’t bother asking

All I can say is treat the girl right to at least make the experience ok for them and not make it insufferable and always try to stick to the rule of fuck and forget and don’t get too attached the number of items I get ghosted or blocked by the girl I thought I clicked with… we click until she leave this line of work or leaves Australia lol