Thread: Vietnam Trip

Senior Member(無間使者)

Vietnam Trip

Anyone got any tips or advice for travelling to Vietnam? Seems to be a lot of shady sites when googling. Tks boys

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Wrong place to post

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I'd say be careful as technically prostitution and anything sex related is illegal and could end up in trouble, there's a few other forums that discuss shops to visit there, but i still recommend to be careful and not to overt in your intentions while there

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by ro7a7e View Post
    Anyone got any tips or advice for travelling to Vietnam? Seems to be a lot of shady sites when googling. Tks boys
    Check gaito.org for budget sex at love hotels. Find girls that cost more than 1M vnd (65aud) for 45 minutes. Cheaper than that girls are old / ugly / bad service.
    The website has review section which makes the girls a bit more reliable because you can leave bad review when getting bad service.
    Japan town in Saigon has famous massage shop with total cost around 4-5M including 2M upgrade for fs. Girls are generally prettier than top girls at gaito.org.
    Private girls in paid VIP Telegram groups are from 5M to 15M. You can see private girls (student, office girl, Tictocker, Bingo girl) for 90 minutes. This is the best if money allows.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    What are the telegram groups names? And how do you even join them?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    If youre looking for a good establishment and youre going to Saigon / HCMC, i highly reccommend linh cherry massage at district 1. Around $200 all in for 90 mins from memory.

Also ive seen some of the prettiest ladies in BOSS karaoke. Wild things happened inside the room too..

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Viber and WeChat are your friends
    Enjoy

Junior Member(有D料到)
    It’s interesting the figures that thrown around $200 Aud. Or Japan town between 4 and 5 million dong.
    The average wage in Vietnam is about 400 thousand dong.
    I also found in DaNang girls start at $150 usd.
    What I’m getting at is these girls are getting 8times the daily wage for an hour. In Australia a great girl at N5 only gets one days wage for an hour.
    I’m still confused by this and wonder how and why we have so many Viet girls sex working in Australia.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Truenoakina View Post
    If youre looking for a good establishment and youre going to Saigon / HCMC, i highly reccommend linh cherry massage at district 1. Around $200 all in for 90 mins from memory.

Also ive seen some of the prettiest ladies in BOSS karaoke. Wild things happened inside the room too..
    Listen to this guy! Can highly recommend. Show up at anytime - go in, choose from a lineup of 30-50 girls. Do your deed and go. You pay a bit more, yes but the choices are amazing. Thin, fat, young, old, innocent looking, slutty looking, jap glam, kpop - they got you covered. My only regret was not trying the 2 girls package.

If you are on a budget, and don't mind taking a punt and willing to travel, by all means try your luck at gaito... personally my time on holiday is worth more than that

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by DueNorth View Post
    It’s interesting the figures that thrown around $200 Aud. Or Japan town between 4 and 5 million dong.
    I also found in DaNang girls start at $150 usd.
    What I’m getting at is these girls are getting 8times the daily wage for an hour. In Australia a great girl at N5 only gets one days wage for an hour.
    I’m still confused by this and wonder how and why we have so many Viet girls sex working in Australia.
    Tourist pays a tourist tax... the Chinese, Taiwanese, Jap/Koreans are happy to pay more for a more established, higher quality punt. The locals more likely just going to blowjob street or use gaito - those are much cheaper.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Killamanjaro View Post
    What are the telegram groups names? And how do you even join them?
    Pay to join. Fee is around 2M-10M will get you different levels of girls.
    Most teams will have one public group with girls face blurred and one private group where you can see girls full face.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by pistons View Post
    Tourist pays a tourist tax... the Chinese, Taiwanese, Jap/Koreans are happy to pay more for a more established, higher quality punt. The locals more likely just going to blowjob street or use gaito - those are much cheaper.
    It depends. Cashed up local people would go to private girls.
    Japan town & Linh Cherry massage do not welcome locals as working girls are afraid friends and relatives know they work that job.

It’s interesting the figures that thrown around $200 Aud. Or Japan town between 4 and 5 million dong. $350Aud
    In a third world country what a total rip off. It is supposed to be much cheaper because of all the out of pocket costs of getting and staying there.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    BOSS KTV - whip your your dong and your dong - you can thank me later

Senior Member(無間使者) LuvJapPusssy's Avatar
    My experience in Vietnam was a hit and miss
    Pasteur st & Bui Vien walking st in HCM

They will charge you foreigner rates which is like a million times the amount that locals pay + they will demand for tips after as well

Staying in Aus I find for punting is alot cheaper & better service in most cases. U just go overseas to experience a different country

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Just pick up local girls in bars. It's not that hard.

Senior Member(無間使者) LuvJapPusssy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ReginaldBubbles View Post
    Just pick up local girls in bars. It's not that hard.
    Yeh can do that too, if u wanna waste time trying to "pick up" girls in bars. No punter has time for that.

Whole point of punting is to skip the chatting, flirting, dinners, picking up and just get straight into her pants.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by pistons View Post
    Dead right. The Koreans seem really cashed up. No shortage of money confidence or appetite. Fuck they can eat.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Dead right. The Koreans seem really cashed up. No shortage of money confidence or appetite. Fuck they can eat.
    Korea underwent a phenomenon similar to Australia but earlier. Real estate went up very quickly in a short period of time - more than Sydney percentagewise since 2017. It sucks for the younger gen who have no property.

But if you were a boomer or came from a family with a few apartments in Seoul, last 5-6 years you would be laughing all the way to the bank without doing any work.