Thread: Cindy @ Hurstville Massage

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Cindy @ Hurstville Massage

Masseuse: Cindy
    Shop: https://hurstvillemassage.com.au/

I went to the shop last Wednesday, and there was a young girl served me in 18A hurstville. Tried to booked here again, but shes not working today. I was told Cindyis working and there is a new girl named Maggie.

Arrived at 10.30, Cindy was not available for another 20 mins, I took a seat and Cindy greet me and introduce what kind of service she could do. Shes around ealier to mid 30s, medium body shape, not as slim as Linda, but got a big boobs. Decided to try for 30mins.

She led me to the room and asked me if I had any specific areas that I wanted her to focus on and then she began the massage. The massage was quiet good at parr one. She used just the right amount of pressure and she really worked out all of the knots in my muscles. I felt so relaxed and at peace after the massage. I would definitely recommend this foot massage shop to anyone who is looking for a great way to relax and de-stress.

Everything is available in part 2, from bbj to ful, and she charge me surprisingly cheap. altogether with hand, are $100, $30 for just hand, seems all the rates are lower than before now. I think it could be negotiable for the regular service. If you dont really need the massage, maybe you can pay a basic price for part one for 15 mins, then go straigh to part 2, its worth it.

If anyone know the new girl Maggie, please feel free to give some feedback.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Another advertorial. Have to admire OP’s persistence in spinning the BS

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Massagecreep View Post
    Another advertorial. Have to admire OP’s persistence in spinning the BS
    Yeap - can't argue with that Bro...