Thread: Viet Honey - Fireflies

Junior Member(有D料到)

Viet Honey - Fireflies

Landed in CBD. Wechatted to ask who's available for GFE/PSE

Was told Sabrina. Asked if chanel is free. Have been seeing some great review

Went and noticed a punter took Jenny. Not great looking. Very Avg girl. Not worth it seeing her attitude

Asked for chanel she was busy for15mins. Made a huge huge mistake and Jonny was thinking and picked Viet Honey. Worst punt of life. Must be at least 30+. Bad Avg English. Worst body. All pics are Photoshopped. Worst mouth. Worst bj. Didn't even want to kiss. Hated it whole time. Went to shower and she gets wet and starts peeing.

Entire exp was so bad

When coming out saw chanel. Wow she is a goddess

Also saw another Aussie girl with glasses, maybe new recruit

I guess this place is a hit and miss

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Hi, Jesse here

Apologies for that. Shes usually got glowing feedback due to her service and sweet talk. Not sure what happened here. Ill investigate and get back to you.

In the meanwhile yes Chanel is hot. The new white girls here are great too in my personal opinion.

Please do note we are brand new and still everyday i wake up till sleep trying to build a new good team, but we've cycled through 140 girls in 6 months and the good ones are far and few in between. Give me time please haha. Too new. No excuse though, I'll soldier up and keep trying to do things even more express. Sorry again and thank you for your understanding! Hit and miss yes, whenever it hits tell me so i can roster the girl more, whenever it misses let me know so i can tell em move other shops
    Hi all! We want to continuously improve, so please give me detailed feedbacks on girls and shop at
    wechat/line ID: eastwindfirefly
    so we can monitor and continuously improve service quality. Without feedbacks it is hard for us to know and improve! Thank you all!
    For recruiting chats can contact me as well

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thanks Jesse. Wow. Amazing that you are taking this seriously.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by JesseSydney View Post
    Hi, Jesse here
    Apologies for that. Shes usually got glowing feedback due to her service and sweet talk. Not sure what happened here. Ill investigate and get back to you.

In the meanwhile yes Chanel is hot. The new white girls here are great too in my personal opinion.

Please do note we are brand new and still everyday i wake up till sleep trying to build a new good team, but we've cycled through 140 girls in 6 months and the good ones are far and few in between. Give me time please haha. Too new. No excuse though, I'll soldier up and keep trying to do things even more express. Sorry again and thank you for your understanding! Hit and miss yes, whenever it hits tell me so i can roster the girl more, whenever it misses let me know so i can tell em move other shops
    👍🏽👍🏽👍🏽👍🏽👍🏽👍🏽👍🏽👍🏽🎉🎉🎉 wow this is good.. you will be successful in your business. Nice to see you taking the business sincerely.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Thank you for the kind words! Ive had a chat with Honey and she said will improve. We will take new photos once our photographer member of the staff return from easter long vacation. Apologies again for the experience and lets hope she gets better.

P.S. jenny no longer works here, thanks for the feedback
    Hi all! We want to continuously improve, so please give me detailed feedbacks on girls and shop at
    wechat/line ID: eastwindfirefly
    so we can monitor and continuously improve service quality. Without feedbacks it is hard for us to know and improve! Thank you all!
    For recruiting chats can contact me as well