Thread: J MOMO

Senior Member(無間使者)

J MOMO

J Momo is cute girl with a thicc ass and big tits that will hypnotize you. I wanted to fondle and suck on those big tiddies all session. I think she has a horny & PSE side, but unfortunately i was not able to "unlock" that

$320 for 1 hour
    Looks 7/10: school girl cute, short hair, dressed in a sexy school outfit with cropped top and mini skirt
    Attitude & Service 7/10: GFE, friendly, smiles & giggles alot, however does not talk much as much as i tried to initiate some good convo - did not compliment me
    Body 9/10: Big tits & thicc ass, smooth skin, no tattoos, nice shaven pussy

When i first saw Momo i did not realize she will have such big tits until she took off her bra and just looking at those big jugs i was super turned on. No kiss or hug during greetings - she seemed cold at first

In the shower, she rubbed herself against my body and damn those big tits squished on me made me rock hard instantly. However no shower BBBJ initiated.

On the bed, hugging each other with alot of LFK, rubbing her pussy with FIV. She positioned herself over me and dangled her tits over my face, smothering me and giggling while doing so lol.
    Her BBBJ is light but great, no teeth with minimal suction. Uses her tongue to flick the knob alot and does DT.
    Dom on with cowgirl first, i then asked for asian cowgirl my favourite and it was great too, pounds hard with loud slapping noises and at one point nearly snapped my cock in half. Close call. It was good too as there was a ceiling mirror, i can see her back as she pounded away in that position.
    Next was mish, as i was about to cum i pounded hard and fast - thats when she turned super horny started moaning and thrusting agaisnt my cock.

No eye contact. No CIM offered & no round 2 as time was up. No FOAM. No DFK.

Overall a good session but wasnt great either & will not see her again - She will stay for 10 days

YMMV

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Agreed with most of the above though I did get the shower BBBJ treatment.

Big soft tits with pretty flat tummy and good waist ratio.
    I think those tits are probably bigger than D. Seems like a pretty considerable size up from C. If I were to guess I'd have said at least DD
    She likes teasing you with those big tits (shaking them and bury them in your face) and happy for you to play with them.
    Pretty tight pussy. Could definitely feel it getting tighter throughout the session
    Genuine reaction. You can tell when she's enjoying it. No FOAM

She's not much of a talker. Mostly just replies with short answers.

I'd say she's great for a fuck and go, especially for short sessions, even more so if you're a boob lover.
    Not the super GFE type that you can have a good convo or connection with

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by justforfun2023 View Post
    J Momo is cute girl with a thicc ass and big tits that will hypnotize you. I wanted to fondle and suck on those big tiddies all session. I think she has a horny & PSE side, but unfortunately i was not able to "unlock" that

$320 for 1 hour
    Looks 7/10: school girl cute, short hair, dressed in a sexy school outfit with cropped top and mini skirt
    Attitude & Service 7/10: GFE, friendly, smiles & giggles alot, however does not talk much as much as i tried to initiate some good convo - did not compliment me
    Body 9/10: Big tits & thicc ass, smooth skin, no tattoos, nice shaven pussy

When i first saw Momo i did not realize she will have such big tits until she took off her bra and just looking at those big jugs i was super turned on. No kiss or hug during greetings - she seemed cold at first

In the shower, she rubbed herself against my body and damn those big tits squished on me made me rock hard instantly. However no shower BBBJ initiated.

On the bed, hugging each other with alot of LFK, rubbing her pussy with FIV. She positioned herself over me and dangled her tits over my face, smothering me and giggling while doing so lol.
    Her BBBJ is light but great, no teeth with minimal suction. Uses her tongue to flick the knob alot and does DT.
    Dom on with cowgirl first, i then asked for asian cowgirl my favourite and it was great too, pounds hard with loud slapping noises and at one point nearly snapped my cock in half. Close call. It was good too as there was a ceiling mirror, i can see her back as she pounded away in that position.
    Next was mish, as i was about to cum i pounded hard and fast - thats when she turned super horny started moaning and thrusting agaisnt my cock.

No eye contact. No CIM offered & no round 2 as time was up. No FOAM. No DFK.

Overall a good session but wasnt great either & will not see her again - She will stay for 10 days

YMMV
    sorry to hear ur experience was a bit average - seems like it has dipped this time round compared to when i saw her

i was able to unlcok her hoinry/pse side towards the 2nd half of the session into the hour as she got more and more warmed up/horny

her rack is defs something hence thats why i put in my title the bazooka's that knocked me out first time suffering minor concussion at Ginza from the girls boobs lol

she really enjoys and encourages you in fondling them hahahaha but her body face and overall service not quite my type and the girls i go for so probs wont see her again

did u give the feedback to reception? i am super super surprised some of these basics werrent offered or not even done at all on her own initiative eg CIM and DFK

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by e.sz View Post
    Agreed with most of the above though I did get the shower BBBJ treatment.

Big soft tits with pretty flat tummy and good waist ratio.
    I think those tits are probably bigger than D. Seems like a pretty considerable size up from C. If I were to guess I'd have said at least DD
    She likes teasing you with those big tits (shaking them and bury them in your face) and happy for you to play with them.
    Pretty tight pussy. Could definitely feel it getting tighter throughout the session
    Genuine reaction. You can tell when she's enjoying it. No FOAM

She's not much of a talker. Mostly just replies with short answers.

I'd say she's great for a fuck and go, especially for short sessions, even more so if you're a boob lover.
    Not the super GFE type that you can have a good convo or connection with
    her rack was defs something memorable if ur a boob lover esp since they are natural

but i'd rather A or B cup anyday substituted by prettier face and slim/petite body

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack-Jack View Post
    her rack was defs something memorable if ur a boob lover esp since they are natural

but i'd rather A or B cup anyday substituted by prettier face and slim/petite body
    If you know any slim petite girls with big bazookas pls let me know haha

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by justforfun2023 View Post
    If you know any slim petite girls with big bazookas pls let me know haha
    Hahahaha will do bro….

Although I would probly bump down my expectation ie petite and C/D I’m happy cos any cup size bigger usually they are not petite and also tend to have curvy bum too

Have you seen J Asumi, K Bella or K Juni all have a decent rack and natural boobs except Juni I think but the 2 Koreans not as petite as I’d like Asumi is good but seen her a few times and got that point if seen enough phase haha too many others to sample

Senior Member(無間使者)
    J Asumi is a true pocket rocket. For her size and height, she has fairly large bust haha