Thread: 1/2 Sexy sexy Yuri… Korean? Silky smooth

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

1/2 Sexy sexy Yuri… Korean? Silky smooth

Just let me tell you this right off the bat! yuri is sexy, with amazing body, like fit with abs and smell like gold and sexy big ducky lips….

Now that we got that out let me tell you….

It’s been a while drive I punted and I wanted to have a good time…

I saw this new shop(new owner) called them up and wanted to treat myself with a 90 mins two girls back to back. It’s always a bit tricky, when you do this, do you want the best girl first or best girl second… other punters, thoughts?

Anyways, I decided to try you first and I had a good deal to see two girls in 90 minutes back to back. Owner was really friendly. When I walked in. He greeted me with a nice smile. Asked me how my day was and had a good small talk feel like sometimes owners or receptionist don’t understand the importance of such small talk. It’s just a nice and pleasant experience instead of someone saying you hear what time what girl go to Room number one what I meant to say is, it is so nice to have someone reach you and ask you a couple of nice things which immediately put you in a good mood when I walked in, I saw a nice beautiful couch and generic massage table room was nice and clean. No complaints smell. Nice as he was there. All good. I wasn’t sure what I should expect of Yuri because as we all know could be saving but this is surely one of those first times when she walked in, I was like fuck she looks more beautiful in real life , than in the photographs.

She asked me to lie down, and she started gently massaging me. The massage in itself was a bit okay, but then I could hear that she undressed herself, and she was actually massaging me naked now. That got me turned on. I could almost touch her skin as she bent her and was massaging my back, and I was so tempted to touch her. I politely asked her if I’m allowed to touch her, although I booked for B2B and HJ, I wanted to confirm that I was allowed to touch her. Probably a stupid question, but anyways, nothing wrong in being nice.

I started touching her as she was much charging me, and it is a very very pleasant experience. Felt like her skin was so soft and so smooth and it’s almost one of the first times I had this experience. Then I asked her if I could I could massage her to which she said yes, I asked her to lie down, and this was my office excuse to touch her everywhere, and I asked her if I could her everywhere, and she said yes. It was amazing to touch her everywhere she allowed me to gently play with her pelvis area. I massaged her pelvis area and I gave her a gentle touch on her clit, and I started playing with her clit very very gently. As I was standing and doing this, I was really, I was really turned on and she was touching my dick and playing with my balls and was saying so hard not to finish. As I was playing with chocolate she was morning and she was really wet and obviously wet. Things were drooling out of her vagina.

Just to make it clear I was there only for B2B and HJ and I had no intentions to get full service. I asked her out of curiosity if she would do full service. To my surprise she said full service not something that she would do. She said she’s happy for mental touch her everywhere, but she wouldn’t be willing to do full service Which is very interesting to know cause I always assumed or met people who offered the other way around anyways, after massaging her for like 10 to 15 minutes, and being super turned on I requested her she wanted to give me body body, but she was very happy about.

I have to say the moment she vent on top of me, instead of touching me, not touching my penis with her hands, she decided to sit on my thighs and give them motion using which the tip of her vagina statue, my boss, and she clearly said that’s all I was getting. This was such an amazing tease because it was so hard to have her wet vagina. Touch my balls and it turned me on really really. It turned me on so much that I finish very quickly she. Honestly, I don’t remember what happened that after that but the pleasure was so good that I felt relaxed immediately.

From that point on, she cleaned me up and made me give me a massage on my chest, played with my nipples played with my hair , and made me feel really nice and calm and relaxed. She went and then simply gave me a head massage by the time. It was already for five minutes and instead of stopping, she asked me to take a shower and then that that.

Overall as I think about it, and I am writing about it. It is a very very pleasurable experience. It was also a little bit different, purely because how posh and classy of a lady she was just I was almost surprised that she wasn’t an industry like this, but I guess we all don’t know the reasons why someone do what they do. She said she used to work in the CBD before and some shop, but she is very happy with this new shop call the Owner treat are really well.
    I actually look forward to meeting you again at some point. I would highly recommend the shop to anyone who wants to try new girls and who wants to try Korean girls. I would highly recommend you to please go see Yuri.

Obviously, one thing in the back of my head has a wwnt in the shower was if fury was the skirt. How good is going to be Bella?? With the thoughts I went into take a shower, and I will write the part of this in my next thread.

I have to say as I was thinking about Yuri and got really hard. I took a break while writing this to jerk off because that’s how pleasurable my experience with Yuri was. I close my eyes, and I could genuinely still remember, her face and her entire body I think I’m gonna have a good night sleep tonight .

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Is she still has a lot bush down there?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Thermoguard View Post
    Is she still has a lot bush down there?
    Yes, still the same

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by putsputs View Post
    Yes, still the same
    If she still working at 360?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by putsputs View Post
    Yes, still the same
    Actually freshly waxed. Got it done yesterday. Looks great.

Quote Originally Posted by Keeping Up View Post
    Bro, I've never seen her puss puss hairless. Fuxx me your tempting me to go again lmaoo.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    If only the shop can bring jisu ex cbdstyle that would be perfect

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiki kong View Post
    Bro, I've never seen her puss puss hairless. Fuxx me you’re tempting me to go again lmaoo.
    lol my liking too as understandable everyone has their preferences

Senior Member(無間使者)
    does she actually have like a 6 pack abs ? I need to see this

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by 94wreckers View Post
    does she actually have like a 6 pack abs ? I need to see this
    No six pack but very slim. Advertised as C cups but B at best. Nice fit figure.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Keeping Up View Post
    Serious?? A next week booking for me then. Thanks for the info!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    yup same yuri as the one from 360

Yuri working today
    11am to 3pm
    Open for bookings