Thread: 2/2 Bella the queen… apparently that’s what she is called

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

2/2 Bella the queen… apparently that’s what she is called

So if you’re here after reading, the first part of my 90 minutes, adventure, welcome. If you haven’t tried the first part, I would highly recommend you to please go search for one by one Yury and then come back to us.

If you would remember by now I’m in the shower Honestly the shower was okay nothing special nothing fancy. It was a shower. However as I was taking a shower I was still thinking of Yuri but I was also thinking of Bella curious how beautiful Bella was going to be curious what Massage was going to be so curious if I would finish the second time.

Without knowing much on what to expect and knew that I could do with a really nice strong massage, so I thought maybe last time Massage lady for a massage and see if they can give a good massage. As you know and shops like this it is hard to get up really good Massage I was waiting there and Bella walked in and then she treated me and then she said I heard you got a first part already. And she gave me a cheeky pile. I said yeah I did but I think I’m looking for a really good hard Massage now do you think reckon you can do it? She said yeah I’ll give you a hard massage I don’t know how hard it is so let me know if I’m putting too much pressure.

The moment someone says let me know if I’m putting the right pressure you automatically assume they know what they’re doing. And my assumption was right. Bella exactly knew what she was doing. She started using her elbow to massage my back upper back, shoulders, neck and some part of the back of the head. The Massage was so slow so good at the same time. She was putting pressure on the right points and getting rid of some knots in the back of my head of my body.

She started a little bit and explained why she wants to go to give a good massage. She said I understand people coming here for happy ending, but if you get a very good remedial massage and on top of that if you get a good happy ending, that’s really good and chief believes that she can make customers happy by providing a good service on both of them.

I thought she’s right I, sometimes when I go to this place, I do genuinely look for a very good remedial massage. She then started massaging my low part of the body, which was very interesting. The way she was massaging my quads, it was very different, and she was putting so much pressure that it was almost model and painful, but the moment she would tickle her hands, it felt relaxing immediately. It almost felt like blood was flowing through my quads and my thighs after she stopped massaging.

This is also particularly a very pleasurable experience, because then she started massaging my bum and she did some 360° she did some pressure points. She pressed too hard that she relaxed and she spanked me. She did everything that someone could do with the house, which caught me really turned on, this was also particularly exciting because as I mentioned earlier I already finished a few minutes ago and I wasn’t sure if I was gonna finish again.

She paid a little bit from behind my back and played with my boss and noticed that I was fully turned on and asked me to turn over to my surprise, but the time turned over. She was almost fully naked. I got really hard looking at her then as she was about to touch me she said let’s try something different and she started playing with my prostate area. Mind you I’ve gotten prostate massages before this not my first time. Bella knows what she’s doing she touched with one finger, then touched with two fingers then applied more pressure than applied respect less pressure. It almost felt like the Massage was getting Not was not necessarily just Sexy, but it was also pleasurable and it was also very remedial . I don’t know if I’m using the right words, but basically what I’m trying to say is, it felt slightly less like a massage and more like a treatment which actually don’t mind.

I don’t mind, because I was there being treated by this really really sexy and beautiful Massage princess And I was getting pleasure and I also felt like I was getting a lot of relief. I think this is a very different experience which is unique and it’s different to its own. I’m not sure if any of you have had experiences like this but I think I would highly recommend for anyone to go see Bella And ask her for a good remedial massage followed by everything else.

In case you were wondering if I finished I did I did and actually left another big load on myself. It was actually so pleasurable that I forgot that this was my second load yet it was pretty amazing. It was very very relaxing. She didn’t clean me up and by the time she cleaned me up, I almost was feeling so relaxed that I asked her if I could lie down and take a nap for five minutes. Which she obviously laughed and said of course honey, but we all knew that she wanted me to get out of there.

Apart, I think overall, my experience with Bella was really good really therapeutic and really pleasurable. I never thought I would use all these three words in a single sentence.

As I walked outside Owner was there who offered me a cup of tea and asked how my experience was. I explained the Owner that I had a really nice experience, and I was also nice that I had 90 minutes all from myself and I was able to experience two different woman ,

Am I the only one who is starting to enjoy this 90 minutes to girls experiences I think it’s a great bank for money because you get a better experience and you are able to spend more time and it’s probably more relaxing for you. What is your ideal average time when you go to Massage shop for a b2b and HJ 30 minutes 40 minutes Nine minutes, I’m curious

Senior Member(無間使者)
    A great AR thanks Bro Calebstone!

For me when I visit my regular, we always mix things up quite a bit & our shortest session these days is 3 hours, with the occasional 4 or 5 hour stints...