Thread: Vanessa great hotel visit

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Vanessa great hotel visit

Hey there, I had a second meeting with Vanessa (Vixen) these days, great she is back finally after traveling Thailand for a while. She had me visited in a hotel during a business trip and I was satisfied with her service. Also she is really beautiful to me and I love her eyes and smile. She is more on the GFE side but also enjoys a faster fuck for ending a session. I had just booked one hour given the price but we organised our meeting well so there was nothing to be missed. So we had a little shower together where a nice erotic feeling already came up, followed by some massage and cuddling on my hotel bed, where quickly she started with a nice handjob and blowjob. She can go quit deep, she is really good in that. So we continued with her riding me, after a while we switch in spoon and missionary and that's how I ended it. After exactly one hour she was already gone again. So in total in was a beautiful hour, can recommend.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    $550 ph….wow. She is average looking and very overpriced. But whatever tickles you and your pocket is your business
    FYI you can get a babe at stiletto or gateway for that price