Thread: White and Latina beauties.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

White and Latina beauties.

Hey boys…great to see what you blokes have been up to. I wanted to follow up with you blokes on Latina honeys or the even more rare white honey for a hot as fuck massage? I got some really good insight and info on my first post, just need more!!! I’m like a caveman with this shit! So any updates on sexy Latina girls or white girls in brissy? I’d travel to the Goldie if there was a gem….ta gents.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Imyourdaddy1979# View Post
    Hey boys…great to see what you blokes have been up to. I wanted to follow up with you blokes on Latina honeys or the even more rare white honey for a hot as fuck massage? I got some really good insight and info on my first post, just need more!!! I’m like a caveman with this shit! So any updates on sexy Latina girls or white girls in brissy? I’d travel to the Goldie if there was a gem….ta gents.
    From the posts on the forum I gathered that Latino ladies are not worth the price they charge and have an attitude.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Massage hunter View Post
    From the posts on the forum I gathered that Latino ladies are not worth the price they charge and have an attitude.
    yes, i have had bad experiences with them all. i thought i was getting something different and somewhat exotic, but as they say, a hole is a hole and they are not worth that extra.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I guess it depends. I find that on average I have more successful punts with latinas than Asian girls. It’s much easier for me to build rapport with them.
    That being said, for every 10 Asians, I fuck 1 Latina lol. The price is just too high on the most part.
    I don’t have any recommendations as all the touring girls have gone and my old reviews have disappeared from another forum when it crashed anyway.
    When new ads come up, have a look at reviews, if you can find any, or just risk it with a short session. You can always walk if it’s a bait and switch.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Latin in Brisbane have bad attitude yet want more cash. I'd rather fluy to Sydney for the day.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    If you search on Locanto, there appears to be a place in Robina with a relatively wide variety of Caucasian/Latina ML’s….
    I haven’t been myself, maybe one day though. They do provide very specific info in their ad about who works what day and what times.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I thought Marina at Daily Day Spa has been getting some rave reviews, might be worth a try?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    LMH in indro has had South American girls for a while, may be worth a visit if that’s your thing. https://m.locanto.com.au/brisbane/ID...house-now.html

I haven’t been so can’t vouch.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Massage hunter View Post
    I'd suggest any man do this if theyre into latin women. 1) get fit. 2) take up a latin dancing class. 3) attend latin parties. The type where you pay an entrance fee at a club.