Thread: Jasmine Waxing and BBBJ - 69 - CIM

Junior Member(有D料到)

Waxing followed by Jessica BBBJ - 69 - CIM

Date Visit: December 2023

Girl : Jessica / Hot Milf Vibes

Service: Ass, Cock & Ball Waxing

Extras: BBBJ + DATY + 69 + Fingering + CIM

Cost : $100 waxing + $100 Extras
    Ok so I've had a few punters DM me about the Saigon Princesses, so decided to start a few AR. I'm going to start with a hidden star of SP - Jessica

First of she's tall, long legs and perfect tits that seem very natural with delicious nipples, sexy ass and laser smooth pussy with tiny landing strip, nice personality very relaxed great skin.

PT1
    Starting with the waxing she has me on all fours in doggy position to start waxing my ass, even though she's got gloves on I can feel myself getting aroused with her tickling my crack and lightly brushing my balls. Her waxing skills are very gentle and my talk about how long shes been here as her English is pretty good but a little hard at times to understand, she said she's got children. A bit more small talk I flip over and shes holding my cock firmly in her hands , a bit of baby powder before she applies the wax, asking if it's too hot etc while gentle strokes of my cock. After about 40 minutes my balls cock and ass are smooth as a baby, she whispers do I want extra, after squeezing her ass a few times I think she knows the answer.

We discussed options, $50 NHJ, $80 B2B Slide, $100 Blowjob. I asked her if blow job was natural and she said ok.

PT2 : First off she asks me to wash my penis in the sink, while she goes out and turns on the air conditioning, comes back in and undressed. Her sexy body looks amazing and I can't help but squeeze her ass, I gently hold both her breasts in my hand and pull her close to me and ask if I can suck her nipples. My hand explores around her soft pussy and I softly rub my index finger between her pussy lips and she gives a little moaning sound, while she gently grabs the shaft of my cock in her hand stroking it as it gets harder. I reach around her back and slide my middle finger down her ass crack and slowly finger her ass just putting the tip of a finger in her ass hole which she seems to like. She guides me back against the massage table and I lean back while she kisses my neck and slowly moves down my body licking each of my nipples, she's teasing as she kisses my stomach and slowly kisses my around my pelvis near my cock.

She gets a bit more oil in her hands and rubs it over the head of my cock gently stroking it while looking at it, alternating between massage my balls and stroking my cock I'm eager to feel her mouth suck on my cock, so I put my hand on the back of her head slightly push her closer towards my cock, I think she knows what I want and her mouth moves next to my cock and she starts licking the shaft of my cock sliding her mouth up and down sideways using her tongue at the same time. She teases the head by kissing it and placed the tip of my cock right by her mouth and softly sucks my cock then suddenly she slides the head inside her whole mouth and now she's sucking the tip of my cock firmly, each time stronger and more deeper her tongue feels amazing swirling around the head of my cock and then she goes deeper pushing her mouth down almost to the base and gives the most sensual blowjob I've ever had, I can't help but thrust my hips into her mouth each time she moves up and down on my cock and she lets out little groans each time, she stops briefly for air then moves to my balls and sucks on them nicely, while jerking my cock in her hand she swaps from the left testicle to the right putting each ball entirely into her mouth.

I grab her waist and pull her legs towards my face and get her to place one leg on the table near my chest so I can admire that beautiful pussy of hers. I'm rubbing her clit and move my head closer between her legs and start licking her inner thigh before pulling her entire pussy onto my face where I slide my tongue into her pussy sucking her lips as my hand gently fingers her ass, she lets out a few quiet groans while deep throat sucking my cock as I eat her delicious pussy, I'm thinking her pussy tastes so amazing and clean.

Now we're both enjoying ourselves I pull her legs fully into the table so that she's kneeling doggy Style over my face in 69 position, I keep thrusting my hips into her mouth while squeezing those perfect breasts and licking her cunt fucking her with my tongue.

After about 5 minutes of this I tap her back and motion for her to lie down on the table, and we swap positions, she lies back with her legs open and I can't help but bury my face in her pussy again this time I'm finger fucking her, damm her pussy is tight, she squeezes her lips together and I can feel it around my finger I can only imagine what it would feel like to put my cock in her tight pussy.
    I slide up to her breasts and rub my cock between her tits until I'm back at her mouth. I wiggle my legs up beside her shoulders and lift my cock and she starts sucking my balls while running her finger in my ass crack. I slip back a little so my cock can enter her mouth and I slowly start face fucking her while holding the back of her head. Each time I push my hips up to her lips they wrap more tight around my cock and Jessica let's out a light groaning sound, in between her light moans and the slurping sounds of her mouth sucking my cock I know I'm going to blow my load soon, so I switched again to having her suck my balls one by one while being jerked off over her head.

I switched back around to 69 position this time I'm on top of her and she seems to enjoy my tongue sliding in and out of her beautiful vagina while rubbing my fingers around the entrance of her asshole some more.

I'm now getting more excited and each thrust while she's sucking my cock I push more deeper into her throat and I can feel my cock now hitting the back of her throat while she wraps her lips around my cock. She taps my pelvis and I think it's getting a bit too much and wants to change position so she kneels on the table in front of me with her ass facing me grabs more oil on my cock and starts sliding her ass up and down with my cock between her ass cheeks, I push her forward a little so I can move my cock in between her pussy and she's grinding her hips deeply on my cock with a pussy slide so amazing I can't tell if my cock is inside her pussy or just rubbing between the lips, I reach in front of her legs and feel the tip of my cock poking out between her pussy and the shaft is rubbing around her clit nice and slippery from oil sex juices. I grab each of her tits in one hand each cupping her breasts as she slides up and down against me, I squeeze each nipple between my thumb and index finger while kissing her back near her neck. I feel that pleasurable swelling of my balls about to release their load and push her off me slowly and guide her down on her knees and tell her I'm about to cum. She vigorously and now more faster sucks on my cock more strongly and going deep each time while squeezing my balls in one hand, I reach behind her head and grab her long hair in a ponytail pulling her face into my cock each time, as I'm about to explode I tap her on the shoulder saying it's cumming but she keeps sucking until I blow my entire load into her mouth and let out a sigh of relief while shivering in ecstatic bliss. She slowly slides her mouth of my cock keeping a firm suction so no cum or saliva drops out and grabs some tissues from a box and spits into them. I stroke her face and say why didn't she swallow my cum and she smiles says next time, next time, you bet next time. She stands up beside me smiling and a little breathless and I see a glob of my cum on her lips which turns me on some more, she kisses me softly and I can taste the salty cum on her tongue as we do a little light french kissing before she goes to the sink and rinses her mouth.

I lie back on the massage table still buzzing and she comes over with tissue and wipes down my cock and balls then gets wet wipes to fully clean me up. I gently caress her breasts and say thankyou, she kisses me and I can't help it but I want one last moment eating her pussy so I bend down and kiss near her clit and slide my tongue between her pussy one last time and I tell her that her pussy taste so good, she says a few other customers told her that too. After wiping her pussy with wet wipes she starts getting dressed and we have a little more small talk.
    After Report #1
    Jessica - Saigon Princess 10/10
    Looks : 8.5 / 10
    Body : 9 / 10
    Personality: 9 / 10
    English: 7 / 10
    Extras Skills: 11 / 10

I will complete AR on another 8 SP girls I've sampled but I wanted to start at the top and work down the list from best to worst
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Rustyman1980; 30-03-2024 at 02:41 PM. Reason: Updated

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I have been checking SP roster and never see Jasmine on, has anyone seen her lately?

Jesse says she's only working some odd days maybe at Strathfield store and just try drop in, as she not put on roster publicly but works now and then seeing her regular punters I'm told.Screenshot_20240328-214850.jpg

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I'm a sweaty mess just reading this. Epic.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Yes she is one memorable punt I still dream about many nights, I me wonder if anyone else enjoyed her delights
    Attached Images Attached Images

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Good news guys, a little Birdy told she will be coming back to work regularly at Saigon Princess soon.

I can't wait to eat her pussy again like I'm at the all you can eat seafood buffet at Star City. I want to make sure I'm first in line for her gagging on my cock again before her popularity leaks out.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rustyman1980 View Post
    Date Visit: December 2023

Girl : Jessica / Hot Milf Vibes

Service: Ass, Cock & Ball Waxing

Extras: BBBJ + DATY + 69 + Fingering + CIM

Cost : $100 waxing + $100 Extras
    Ok so I've had a few punters DM me about the Saigon Princesses, so decided to start a few AR. I'm going to start with a hidden star of SP - Jessica

First of she's tall, long legs and perfect tits that seem very natural with delicious nipples, sexy ass and laser smooth pussy with tiny landing strip, nice personality very relaxed great skin.

PT1
    Starting with the waxing she has me on all fours in doggy position to start waxing my ass, even though she's got gloves on I can feel myself getting aroused with her tickling my crack and lightly brushing my balls. Her waxing skills are very gentle and my talk about how long shes been here as her English is pretty good but a little hard at times to understand, she said she's got children. A bit more small talk I flip over and shes holding my cock firmly in her hands , a bit of baby powder before she applies the wax, asking if it's too hot etc while gentle strokes of my cock. After about 40 minutes my balls cock and ass are smooth as a baby, she whispers do I want extra, after squeezing her ass a few times I think she knows the answer.

We discussed options, $50 NHJ, $80 B2B Slide, $100 Blowjob. I asked her if blow job was natural and she said ok.

PT2 : First off she asks me to wash my penis in the sink, while she goes out and turns on the air conditioning, comes back in and undressed. Her sexy body looks amazing and I can't help but squeeze her ass, I gently hold both her breasts in my hand and pull her close to me and ask if I can suck her nipples. My hand explores around her soft pussy and I softly rub my index finger between her pussy lips and she gives a little moaning sound, while she gently grabs the shaft of my cock in her hand stroking it as it gets harder. I reach around her back and slide my middle finger down her ass crack and slowly finger her ass just putting the tip of a finger in her ass hole which she seems to like. She guides me back against the massage table and I lean back while she kisses my neck and slowly moves down my body licking each of my nipples, she's teasing as she kisses my stomach and slowly kisses my around my pelvis near my cock.

She gets a bit more oil in her hands and rubs it over the head of my cock gently stroking it while looking at it, alternating between massage my balls and stroking my cock I'm eager to feel her mouth suck on my cock, so I put my hand on the back of her head slightly push her closer towards my cock, I think she knows what I want and her mouth moves next to my cock and she starts licking the shaft of my cock sliding her mouth up and down sideways using her tongue at the same time. She teases the head by kissing it and placed the tip of my cock right by her mouth and softly sucks my cock then suddenly she slides the head inside her whole mouth and now she's sucking the tip of my cock firmly, each time stronger and more deeper her tongue feels amazing swirling around the head of my cock and then she goes deeper pushing her mouth down almost to the base and gives the most sensual blowjob I've ever had, I can't help but thrust my hips into her mouth each time she moves up and down on my cock and she lets out little groans each time, she stops briefly for air then moves to my balls and sucks on them nicely, while jerking my cock in her hand she swaps from the left testicle to the right putting each ball entirely into her mouth.

I grab her waist and pull her legs towards my face and get her to place one leg on the table near my chest so I can admire that beautiful pussy of hers. I'm rubbing her clit and move my head closer between her legs and start licking her inner thigh before pulling her entire pussy onto my face where I slide my tongue into her pussy sucking her lips as my hand gently fingers her ass, she lets out a few quiet groans while deep throat sucking my cock as I eat her delicious pussy, I'm thinking her pussy tastes so amazing and clean.

Now we're both enjoying ourselves I pull her legs fully into the table so that she's kneeling doggy Style over my face in 69 position, I keep thrusting my hips into her mouth while squeezing those perfect breasts and licking her cunt fucking her with my tongue.

After about 5 minutes of this I tap her back and motion for her to lie down on the table, and we swap positions, she lies back with her legs open and I can't help but bury my face in her pussy again this time I'm finger fucking her, damm her pussy is tight, she squeezes her lips together and I can feel it around my finger I can only imagine what it would feel like to put my cock in her tight pussy.
    I slide up to her breasts and rub my cock between her tits until I'm back at her mouth. I wiggle my legs up beside her shoulders and lift my cock and she starts sucking my balls while running her finger in my ass crack. I slip back a little so my cock can enter her mouth and I slowly start face fucking her while holding the back of her head. Each time I push my hips up to her lips they wrap more tight around my cock and Jessica let's out a light groaning sound, in between her light moans and the slurping sounds of her mouth sucking my cock I know I'm going to blow my load soon, so I switched again to having her suck my balls one by one while being jerked off over her head.

I switched back around to 69 position this time I'm on top of her and she seems to enjoy my tongue sliding in and out of her beautiful vagina while rubbing my fingers around the entrance of her asshole some more.

I'm now getting more excited and each thrust while she's sucking my cock I push more deeper into her throat and I can feel my cock now hitting the back of her throat while she wraps her lips around my cock. She taps my pelvis and I think it's getting a bit too much and wants to change position so she kneels on the table in front of me with her ass facing me grabs more oil on my cock and starts sliding her ass up and down with my cock between her ass cheeks, I push her forward a little so I can move my cock in between her pussy and she's grinding her hips deeply on my cock with a pussy slide so amazing I can't tell if my cock is inside her pussy or just rubbing between the lips, I reach in front of her legs and feel the tip of my cock poking out between her pussy and the shaft is rubbing around her clit nice and slippery from oil sex juices. I grab each of her tits in one hand each cupping her breasts as she slides up and down against me, I squeeze each nipple between my thumb and index finger while kissing her back near her neck. I feel that pleasurable swelling of my balls about to release their load and push her off me slowly and guide her down on her knees and tell her I'm about to cum. She vigorously and now more faster sucks on my cock more strongly and going deep each time while squeezing my balls in one hand, I reach behind her head and grab her long hair in a ponytail pulling her face into my cock each time, as I'm about to explode I tap her on the shoulder saying it's cumming but she keeps sucking until I blow my entire load into her mouth and let out a sigh of relief while shivering in ecstatic bliss. She slowly slides her mouth of my cock keeping a firm suction so no cum or saliva drops out and grabs some tissues from a box and spits into them. I stroke her face and say why didn't she swallow my cum and she smiles says next time, next time, you bet next time. She stands up beside me smiling and a little breathless and I see a glob of my cum on her lips which turns me on some more, she kisses me softly and I can taste the salty cum on her tongue as we do a little light french kissing before she goes to the sink and rinses her mouth.

I lie back on the massage table still buzzing and she comes over with tissue and wipes down my cock and balls then gets wet wipes to fully clean me up. I gently caress her breasts and say thankyou, she kisses me and I can't help it but I want one last moment eating her pussy so I bend down and kiss near her clit and slide my tongue between her pussy one last time and I tell her that her pussy taste so good, she says a few other customers told her that too. After wiping her pussy with wet wipes she starts getting dressed and we have a little more small talk.
    After Report #1
    Jessica - Saigon Princess 10/10
    Looks : 8.5 / 10
    Body : 9 / 10
    Personality: 9 / 10
    English: 7 / 10
    Extras Skills: 11 / 10

I will complete AR on another 8 SP girls I've sampled but I wanted to start at the top and work down the list from best to worst
    Read this review a couple of times and it was much the same for me. Jessica was my second punt (BBBJ) and my last punt at St Marys (CBJ) in December (around 25 at SP) I had six sessions with her overall. Jessica is an OMG experience - pretty, sensual , great smile, great massage technique, willing and a pussy slide that delivers ecstasy. I would rank her at the top of any list. Oh and the only WL to get me off on each occasion - sublime performer indeed.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    the thread said "Jasmine Waxing and BBBJ - 69 - CIM", somehow the name Jasmine had been replaced with Jessica?? So, is this review for Jasmine or Jessica?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Seems like it's for Jessica.

I saw Jessica recently. She's okay but not the same as 2022-2023 Jessica. Those years were prime for her.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rustyman1980 View Post
    Good news guys, a little Birdy told she will be coming back to work regularly at Saigon Princess soon.

I can't wait to eat her pussy again like I'm at the all you can eat seafood buffet at Star City. I want to make sure I'm first in line for her gagging on my cock again before her popularity leaks out.
    Rustyman1980 appeared to say "she" will be coming back to work regularly, but when I checked SP rosters Jessica has been on almost everyday, it sounds like this review was for Jasmine??

Agreed with Timeis629 about Jessica exceptional services, though it was CBJ but very enjoyable.