Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Saigon Princess Blow Job Appreciation Thread - The Best BBBJ

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by cherry69 View Post
    Has anyone seen Kimmy? I've always wanted to try but she's always booked out.
    I had a session with her a little while ago. Got a body scrub. I can't remember exact details, but I remember she did a decent pt1 and pt2. Killer body (for my tastes anyway) and great GFE. Been meaning to go again but scheduling hasn't worked out. Also don't be like me and confuse Kimmy with Kelly.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Dude whatever, I posted only good reviews of the girls individually and it's unfortunate some of the lads took it as open season to ramp up on the girls. I said my experience and I could provide 100% evidence, I chat with a couple girls throughout the week after their shift so I have plenty of evidence but no need. It's not my fault some of you guys got no rizz. I clearly state each girl makes her own mind up which I just figured what YMMV means and yes YMMV. I have a favourite who I see there every week and we both giggle about this forum. Maybe it helps I've sampled the menu on previous visits so it's difficult for a girl to say no so be polite dress smart and it'll go along way as long you as you got the cash to tip and stop being jealous losers if you can't score a home run.

Quote Originally Posted by Rodman View Post
    Yes needs to give the crap he is posting a break
    From what he writes the girls would know about his post and work out who he is
    They wouldn’t like to see the bad talk he has said about most of the girls and the shop

Junior Member(有D料到)
    It sounds like most of you naysayers in here must have no personality or as I suspect simps for Jesse trying to get brownie points, the only colour you need to worry about is green for cash. I have half a dozen DMs from guys on here who confirmed similar offerings that I have spoken of, and we compared notes. You guys simping for Jesse sound like the pencil pushing accountants who I work at the bank with, shuddup and let the pros take care of business if you can't close the deal too bad. All I've said is true and one or two posts I was a little pissed as SP because a few weeks ago I bumped into a punter leaving St Mary's shop and he was having a moan about xxxxx girl who I won't name but when it comes to tips she opens his wallet and takes all the cash he has in there for a BBBJ. I'm sick of this woke feminist BS so told him I pay $100 with that girl don't let them do that to you. Stop letting these girls manipulate us guys Ive said on here like I told him they don't see us as normal men, and it's true we are an ATM only and this poor guy was thinking he's in some relationship with her because she texts him now and then. I would never want to date one of these girls knowing what they let me and other punters do to them, I just couldn't get over thinking how many dicks she sucked this week and if mine better or worse. They are fun girls and that's it neither of us see ourselves outside of the shop as relationship material.

Myself and other guys on here are getting the VIP service so try your luck just remember house rules.

Quote Originally Posted by newboi View Post
    The full spread is not on offer. The only one who has confirm this is you and no one else. The only reason many customer are asking for fs is from your posts. Looks like your out for some sort of revenge. I'm sure you only got some cbj and hj like everyone else last Sunday.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123