Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Saigon Princess Blow Job Appreciation Thread - The Best BBBJ

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Who's the best there now?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by cherry69 View Post
    Anyone see Carol recently? how's her service.
    Saw her a couple days ago,
    Didn’t get a hint of what this dude mentioned so either he built major rapport with her or he’s lying.
    Funny and nice girl but standard massage, covered blowjob/ball licking nice face and body.
    Probably not for you if you want to lay there in silence.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucyfur View Post
    Didn’t get a hint of what this dude mentioned so either he built major rapport with her or he’s lying.
    Funny and nice girl but standard massage, covered blowjob/ball licking nice face and body.
    Yeah I saw her recently too
    She was as you described
    For sure that guy was dreaming

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Anyone knows where Selena works?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucyfur View Post
    I had a slightly different experience, although nothing like OP. 1 hour session, 30 minute massage, 10 or so minutes B2B and then 15 or so min BBBJ. No CIM offered but one of the best BJ's I've had. Great depth and alot of eye contact.

Saw her about 2 weeks ago, first time. Will try and see if CIM is available next time as her BJ technique and her look is worth going back for.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Just gonna chime in with my recent experience of which OP's feedback was a heavy influencing factor as I'd had them crossed off the list for some time owing to conflicting feedback.

Booked Evelyn for an hour, got there and relatively happy with how she presented. Into the massage and it was very relaxing, lots of long fluid strokes so it wasn't exactly hitting those knots but nice enough. After about half an hour I enquired about extras and was told 'too soon, I usually do with 20mins to go (her English is pretty good). Found out she definitely doesn't offer natural BJ, HJ only so from hereon in a clusterfuck of epic proportions ensued for about 15mins while an effort was made to find someone whose optional extras encompassed aforementioned category. Paid the $100 to another lass and whilst wondering why she wasn't initially nuding up fully found out she was on her period. So a mini sort of argument for a bit before they wheeled in Ceci who was nice enough but not the kind of body type I'd book usually to be honest. To her credit she got me over the line in style although pulled away at the last minute for CIM. On top of all this they stiffed me $10 on change from the room fee when they shuffled me out.

I sent all this to OP in a pm but have not had the courtesy of a reply, more of a hey thanks man, appreciate the feedback but this was what happened with me. Another thing is I usually do get extras, if there is a girl that is picky with FS etc then it generally tends to happen. Probably why I enjoy the hour massage as it's almost a chance to seduce them and see what you can get rather than the ridiculously formulaic brothel playbook.

Not calling bullshit but a little on the fence about all this, a heavy dose of YMMV. In any case, not going back - the vibe was a little clinical and matter of fact. At least give me an hour of the fantasy that it's almost like a hookup. Shame also as Bexley used to be a regular stomping ground and have great memories there.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    OP must look like George Clooney, have a voice like Barry White and game like DiCaprio. Jks haha. He could be a regular though so maybe more offered than us first timers.

If don't get the service I'm looking for after 2 times based on someone else's AR, I prefer to move on

Senior Member(無間使者) LuvJapPusssy's Avatar
    Heres my 2 cents. Similar to other bros who posted.

I still see Jessica. She is now CBJ. Used to do BBBJ when i used to see last year.

Saw Carol few weeks ago. Very friendly & talkative. BBBJ. No CIM.
    Saw her few more times but next few times changed to CBJ. Still very friendly & nice. Dont know, maybe she decided to change to CBJ from BBBJ. Definitely no CIM.

Shes good but not like how OP described as
    DTF girl with FS/anal sex, no condom with CIM. In fact she & few girls say they dont do & never had provided FS.

They may well have provided those services when OP saw, but not when I went. Who knows, maybe they changed their services since then or its a YMMV thing.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Who knows what services the women do don't offer

Its not ala carte

Though after natalie sat on my cock au naturel and uninvited

Jessie despite been made aware and aside from shop rhetoric of no FS . Natalie remained a fixture

Personally do not t get the fascination of bbfs or natalie . Or now SP

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Sorry to hear about your experience mate, yes I am a regular and I and quite good at building rapport and charm the girls be polite, dress with a collar shirt look and smell good.

Don't come on to stern and I always now enquire about extras up front to save disappointment.

From my understanding I visited the Strathfield shop for first time just over a week ago, this thread has the girls in a tizzy. I'm telling you what the offer, what I paid for and what I got.

I updated the OP thread too with more in depth information and will keep adding to it.

As mentioned Jessie knows a few of the girls offer FS but it's don't tell don't ask.

I do have a life outside of answering every ones DMs which there has been many, and often times I replied to one and the time out between sending another reply gets interrupted. I'll try respond to yours now.

My main point is guys, the girls at SP have been told to take it more discreetly and be more hesitant about extras, for the time being anyway, the girls are being cautious unless you're a regular.

Quote Originally Posted by asheton View Post
    Just gonna chime in with my recent experience of which OP's feedback was a heavy influencing factor as I'd had them crossed off the list for some time owing to conflicting feedback.

Booked Evelyn for an hour, got there and relatively happy with how she presented. Into the massage and it was very relaxing, lots of long fluid strokes so it wasn't exactly hitting those knots but nice enough. After about half an hour I enquired about extras and was told 'too soon, I usually do with 20mins to go (her English is pretty good). Found out she definitely doesn't offer natural BJ, HJ only so from hereon in a clusterfuck of epic proportions ensued for about 15mins while an effort was made to find someone whose optional extras encompassed aforementioned category. Paid the $100 to another lass and whilst wondering why she wasn't initially nuding up fully found out she was on her period. So a mini sort of argument for a bit before they wheeled in Ceci who was nice enough but not the kind of body type I'd book usually to be honest. To her credit she got me over the line in style although pulled away at the last minute for CIM. On top of all this they stiffed me $10 on change from the room fee when they shuffled me out.

I sent all this to OP in a pm but have not had the courtesy of a reply, more of a hey thanks man, appreciate the feedback but this was what happened with me. Another thing is I usually do get extras, if there is a girl that is picky with FS etc then it generally tends to happen. Probably why I enjoy the hour massage as it's almost a chance to seduce them and see what you can get rather than the ridiculously formulaic brothel playbook.

Not calling bullshit but a little on the fence about all this, a heavy dose of YMMV. In any case, not going back - the vibe was a little clinical and matter of fact. At least give me an hour of the fantasy that it's almost like a hookup. Shame also as Bexley used to be a regular stomping ground and have great memories there.

Baby Member(留言版初哥) Billysmith69's Avatar
    Does anyone know where Evelyn works now?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rustyman1980 View Post
    Sorry to hear about your experience mate, yes I am a regular and I and quite good at building rapport and charm the girls be polite, dress with a collar shirt look and smell good.

Don't come on to stern and I always now enquire about extras up front to save disappointment.

From my understanding I visited the Strathfield shop for first time just over a week ago, this thread has the girls in a tizzy. I'm telling you what the offer, what I paid for and what I got.

I updated the OP thread too with more in depth information and will keep adding to it.

As mentioned Jessie knows a few of the girls offer FS but it's don't tell don't ask.

I do have a life outside of answering every ones DMs which there has been many, and often times I replied to one and the time out between sending another reply gets interrupted. I'll try respond to yours now.

My main point is guys, the girls at SP have been told to take it more discreetly and be more hesitant about extras, for the time being anyway, the girls are being cautious unless you're a regular.
    All good brother I did get your recent reply and it's quite plausible that you stirred up the hornet's nest. Unfortunately we all go in to a punt with high expectations and when it doesn't eventuate the only form of catharsis is probably to bitch in a forum thread. Will give them another shot down the track.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Billysmith69 View Post
    Does anyone know where Evelyn works now?
    She's rostered today at Waterloo.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I saw her at Waterloo on Sunday and she said she's been very busy with many customers asking for the full spread and not being very discreet or polite about it. It's on offer if she knows you and you pay premium but you guys need to remember these girls are like independent contractor. They can decide if they want to do anything or anything with a customer, probably why they say massage shop not brothel.

I only report on my experience that's all not say you all will get the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Rodman View Post
    Yeah I saw her recently too
    She was as you described
    For sure that guy was dreaming

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I saw her at Waterloo on Sunday and she said she's been very busy with many customers asking for the full spread and not being very discreet or polite about it. It's on offer if she knows you and you pay premium but you guys need to remember these girls are like independent contractor. They can decide if they want to do anything or anything with a customer, probably why they say massage shop not brothel.

The full spread is not on offer. The only one who has confirm this is you and no one else. The only reason many customer are asking for fs is from your posts. Looks like your out for some sort of revenge. I'm sure you only got some cbj and hj like everyone else last Sunday.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

Mate whether u r or not getting what you say and I know YMMV but you wrote yourself you've now created a shitty awkward and very unpleasant situation for all the girls and Jessie - that alone is pretty bad and you just keep piling on the shit
    Give it a break and let them be

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yes needs to give the crap he is posting a break
    From what he writes the girls would know about his post and work out who he is
    They wouldn’t like to see the bad talk he has said about most of the girls and the shop

Shop Owner
    Thanks for all the support! It’ appreciated.

Luv Jessie

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Its YMMV, good shop with less issues than comparable ones. I'm sure the odd person gets a bit more, but that's the name of the game

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Has anyone seen Kimmy? I've always wanted to try but she's always booked out.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast