Thread: Caboolture Shops to avoid

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Caboolture Shops to avoid

New member here and I realise that most readers don't go as far north as Caboolture but if you do I would advise to steer clear of Olympic Star Massage a new shop in King St. Went there a few weeks back and it was my 2nd worst punting experience ever. The girl had a disinterested attitude and whilst not bad to look at naked she called time as soon as the hj was finished which was 15 minutes into a 30 minute booking. Then left me to clean up and get dressed as she went to attend to another customer.

There is another newish shop there called Lotus Massage which I visited a few months earlier which was also sub standard but better than Olympic Star. I have had some pleasant times at the two in Burpengary and some of the ones in Morayfield (Kung Fu Panda, Silk Touch and Red Cherry).

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Moreton Bay Shire usually a sure bet for blue balls and not much action

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by HughJorgan View Post
    I have had some pleasant times at the two in Burpengary and some of the ones in Morayfield (Kung Fu Panda, Silk Touch and Red Cherry).
    What's the secret at Red Cherry? Been there a few times and always received a great massage but never anything extra. Was getting a massage one day and heard a bloke come in and ask for a 30min full body massage and was told he needed 60min for that. He then asked about extra services and was told no. Maybe it depends on who is working?

Haven't tried Red Apple but it looks pretty legit.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by toki_9 View Post
    What's the secret at Red Cherry? Been there a few times and always received a great massage but never anything extra. Was getting a massage one day and heard a bloke come in and ask for a 30min full body massage and was told he needed 60min for that. He then asked about extra services and was told no. Maybe it depends on who is working?

Haven't tried Red Apple but it looks pretty legit.
    I'm fairly certain Red Apple is legit. Red Cherry is a strange one, first time there had good massage and lady offered hj right at the end but I declined as not worth it for the time. Second time was expecting to be offered hj but nothing then third time girl was right into it and had a great hj and probably could have had more if I wanted to pay. Haven't seen their advert on Locanto for a while and website seems to indicate they may have gone back to legit, was going to pop in soon to see what is happening.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by HughJorgan View Post
    I'm fairly certain Red Apple is legit. Red Cherry is a strange one, first time there had good massage and lady offered hj right at the end but I declined as not worth it for the time. Second time was expecting to be offered hj but nothing then third time girl was right into it and had a great hj and probably could have had more if I wanted to pay. Haven't seen their advert on Locanto for a while and website seems to indicate they may have gone back to legit, was going to pop in soon to see what is happening.
    Thanks for the info, will keep trying. The massage itself has always been worth it.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Which Burpengary one's? Thai Diamond and the new one that opened up near the roundabout?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by AUlysses View Post
    Which Burpengary one's? Thai Diamond and the new one that opened up near the roundabout?
    Yes, they are both good and the same price but the rooms at Thai Diamond are better as they are fully enclosed.