Thread: J Luna - Super cute & sexy masseuse with the "IT" look amazing time!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

J Luna - Super cute & sexy masseuse with the "IT" look amazing time!

Hi Guys,

You know who it is again, I've been punting a lot but not writing just been too busy.
    However, if there was any doubts about shilling its not how I operate, I post the good and bad as seen recently with my other review.
    See what I do for you guys and ask nothing in return, except that you help me locate John.

Nevertheless the T1OOO brings you the 1st in a 10 part mini series from this venue! there are just TOOO many girls there now!

ENJOY!!!

l1a.jpg
    bigger versions
    more pics...
    This picture does her no justice!
    her body is amazing and face model!
    Name: Luna
    Height: 5ft 2
    Body: Slim size 6
    Tits: B cups
    Pussy: All smooth, laser
    English: Low - be patient
    Rates: $60 - 30min
    $75 - 45min
    $90 - 1 hour
    $135 - 100mins
    Extras: I paid an extra $70 for Nude + HJ and Kissing , also got pussy play but not FIV for the price.
    More was on offer, but the value seemed awesome for that.
    Part 2 was on offer for 3 pineapples with the works.
    I was tentative, because experience told me that a girl this pretty wont give good service, I WAS WRONG!
    Venue: Tokio Studio
    aka Japanese Total Beauty Salon
    aka Venulapis

378 Sussex street, CBD, Level 2
    11am - 8pm Monday - Friday
    (occasionally weekends may change)
    Google Maps, street view

WeChat tokyostudiosyd
    Phone 0402 236 192
    (daily roster with face pics on wechat)

The Review

Quick Summary:
    • Fresh Super Cute with killer body - unique prettiest face
    • Is a real masseuse so great massage!
    • All services inc FS for $150
    • Great vibe and personality
    • Great Punt, Tokio is at it again with MANY MANY more new girls

Longer Version:

I haven't been here for a week or two as they lacked the girls but they have recruited the in DROVES!!! all cute, all Jap all amazing!!!
    When I get the time ill be updating with more reviews, I wanted to get this one out there as the girl is working there today and will allow you to sample the goods as she's working today!

So I contacted them via wechat, and got the skinny on Luna, it suited me so I headed down there.

I paid for the hour, and waited for her to come into the room, she was wearing some shorts black exercise and a black top. She is shortish and tbh I didn't think much of the body, the face was pretty and she seemed friendly. She asked me to get onto the table and started with the massage she gave me 2 rounds of this. The normal towel one and then the oil massage. It was excellent, she works in Japan as a masseuse - not a sex shop type, a proper one so you get value for money.

Anyways, after on the flip she tells me the extras basically everything and prices explained, EVEN though she dosnt speak much English, and I had to use google translator a few times in our conversations. Being the first time and YMMV esp with pretty girls, I said ok to Nude HJ for $50 plus kissing for extra $20, great value in my book! super cheap almost way too cheap i felt, when i got back ill give her $100 tip regardless. I pay the cash, and she takes of her shorts, the most amazing ass and body on that girl, I got her to keep on the black Gstring, just delectable, the photos do this girl NOOOOOOOOOO fucking justice! rest of the body is amazing too SKINNY and TIGHT! curvey. He face is the best party a unique super sexy happy innocent at times look, smiling a lot and great vibe!.

I get a bit more of an oil massage and I also play with her a bit down stairs which she loves! we continue the oil massage, and I start some kissing , its light then moves into more tounge and i go for DFK a few times checking what she ate for breakfast lol but it was great she was getting into it too, pussy play with finger, she likes it slow and out side, though i did get a little to close to going in a few times......

Sadly with the massage time ran out a bit toooo quick and i had to get dressed and towelled off with the hot towel she brought me in a rush.

Please be kind and gentle and respectful at all times, they are normal girls, this one does massage but is new to the industry don't push it too much.

I though id get this out quickly for you guys to enjoy and possibly see her today, there till 6pm.
    If you cant make it there are lots of other great girls there today too on later they close at 8pm.

Enjoy guys & happy punting.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I think I’ve asked this about this place before but can’t find the answer anymore so apologies for asking again but do they have showers at this place. For reasons many can probably relate to, I really need to be able to have a shower afterwards. Other than that, Luna sounds right up my alley. I often do enjoy a good, proper massage before the happy fun times And this place is much more conveniently located to the office than my usual (though haven’t been for a few months &#128546 regular (SBM). I’m looking forward to getting plenty more intel from you about the girls here. A definite incentive to work from home less and get to the office more 😋

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    yes, to shower, not the best but there is one., i have not used it and from what i hear its a death trap but mehhh if u really want one take it

Go to one of my old reveiws, u will see in the run down "venue info" click on it will take you to a review of the venue i removed it in this one

http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...=1#post2932550

this is out of date, and CBD have amazing girls now, and id say its even stevens atm, prob CBD has the slight edge due to not only girls and quality and quantity and service, but also its a really nice venue but costs more.

As i said in the other thread for the girls at tokio id fuck in a garbage truck and think i came out of a 10 star hotel room its that good atm.

Ps they do have hot towels now as standard, i know not the same but its not bad.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thanks heaps! When you say CBD, which one is that as there seems to be a few with CBD in the name? More specifically, what’s their WeChat ID? ��

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    cbd style 360 on pitt, vs tokio the 2 best places in the city and id say Sydney

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthpunter View Post
    Thanks heaps! When you say CBD, which one is that as there seems to be a few with CBD in the name? More specifically, what’s their WeChat ID? ��
    bro the wechat is above in the venue details, perhaps read the forum for a bit and 99% of ur basic questions will be easily answered.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Yeah, sorry. I saw the WeChat for Tokio Studio. I was just clarifying which CBD massage place you meant. I had a read of the other review thread but even there it just mentioned CBD and there’s quite a few places with CBD in the name. But I appreciate the clarification. Thanks.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    SOLD!

thanks for the review. Let's support this shop more guys, give them more cash, they'll be able to recruit more girls for us to enjoy and drive down prices for competition.

btw who care about the small shower room, we just need a place to wash. The main action is in the room

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthpunter View Post
    I think I’ve asked this about this place before but can’t find the answer anymore so apologies for asking again but do they have showers at this place. For reasons many can probably relate to, I really need to be able to have a shower afterwards. Other than that, Luna sounds right up my alley. I often do enjoy a good, proper massage before the happy fun times And this place is much more conveniently located to the office than my usual (though haven’t been for a few months ��) regular (SBM). I’m looking forward to getting plenty more intel from you about the girls here. A definite incentive to work from home less and get to the office more ��
    the shower room is like a "portable" type, small and barely fit one person. You even need to put your clothes on the small stairs inside.
    Not a problem, it's enough for you to wash yourself clean then go to the room. Toilet is probably in a different room if you need to drop a piece

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by xboyx View Post
    the shower room is like a "portable" type, small and barely fit one person. You even need to put your clothes on the small stairs inside.
    Not a problem, it's enough for you to wash yourself clean then go to the room. Toilet is probably in a different room if you need to drop a piece
    This was my response to the shower and facilities,.. given then quality of the girls now, this is negated & fades from my memory

Give me a dirty carboard box on George street to fuck in and i wouldn't care, fill your boots sons!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Thanks for the review, Luna looks hot!

The shower is to do with the landlord and I think the landlord doesn't wanna upgrade it.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by yowser View Post
    Thanks for the review, Luna looks hot!

The shower is to do with the landlord and I think the landlord doesn't wanna upgrade it.
    Thanks, always good to get 1 thank you out of 50,000 views.

Be gentle with her and u'll have a great time with her!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    how real is the photo? they make it looks "busty" but the review said its "B" cup, but the owner said its E or F.
    thanks for the review though.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    nah wouldn't got that far! Id say they are nice C's , but on a super cute tight body do stick out, they are enjoyable.
    But if your going looking for big tits, as the main reason, you may be disappointed.

She looks good in person, esp naked, she hides the body well, the pic i dono its prob old when she was fatter but is her.
    Just fyi, i chose not to see her first coz of the photo, not my type, but Im glad i saw her, she got me hard as soon as she walked in, really cute.

go do a walk in intro at least and decide for your self is my advise , lots of other girls there too today.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    shes there now only doing 3 hours a day by the looks of it, get in if you can!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by noname13131 View Post
    the owner said its E or F.
    Japanese bra size E/F is equal to Aussie bra size C.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    thanks for clarifying makes sense,
    shes there today 4-8 only works limited hours, coz girls have normal jobs and study - so book in to get her, little sex kitten!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I could be wrong but i thought if its E in japan == D in here ?