Thread: Anything good around Hurstville.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Anything good around Hurstville.

Hey all hope everyone is doing well this long weekend.

Since it is a long weekend I have been reading most after reports here due to my lack of punting for a year now as I mostly go to a legit massage due to some back issue awhile ago and of course also due to some lucky and mostly unlucky punts over the years.

As reviews go I'll go with mine over the years, lol maybe some of them are very outdated and not reliable anymore please let me know if it has changed
    and some of them I have avoided thanks to fellow punters reviews.

Forever19 - Rockdale
    I tried this place due to beautiful photos of nepali girls which is always fake I still think up to this day photos they put are fakes.
    Anyway I went in anyway and got a Taiwanese girl I think Anna was the name and she was curvy or chubby? t*ts are saggy but she looks like around her early 30s (didnt know saggy was possible at 30's).
    So I paid $120 for 30mins everything was just standard.

65 Carlton
    Went to this place twice and I will never go again, again fake photos and the session are always in a hurry.

19 Pritchard Place.
    $150 / 1hr Got a lady called Macy maybe around her late 30's with sniffles got a nice butt though, this one I think was okay. I would say I will be back again maybe. :P

47b Mortdale.
    $160 / Hr visited this place 2x first was with Nico and second was Hannah. The session with Nico was great she looks like she is around late 40's very fun to talk to lol she even teached me a few things
    I even extended for another 30 mins. so hence I went back, Unfortunately the session with Hannah was so different that I am not really excited to go back to this place. well since in addition to the last service their photos aren't real too.

645 Paris Night - Blakehurst.
    I have avoided this place due to some reviews, although maybe I could give it a go and they seems to have new management but the photos on their website feels fake.

327a Riverwood.
    Again with the fake photos and there wasn't even a line up, I just went there and assign a room then a Old Asian lady armed with thick make up, so I run away.

So by this time I was like maybe I should try RnT maybe I'll have more luck.

Comfee Massage - Hurstville
    Nope don't go here, Lol it kinda felt the old asian lady from 327a followed me so as soon as I saw the lady I run away again.

18 ormonde - Hurstville.
    I avoid this place cause it seems they post some after reports here and no one seems to agree that it is real.

338a forest road - Hurstville.
    I didn't even ask the girl her name idk how I feel about this one as I really like how she looks but the place reeks of cigarettes smell compact room and massage was non existent, and unenthusiastic nhj the girl looks like she was in her early 20s looks nice but also looks like she was dead inside.

Shanghai Massage - Hurstville.
    I think this place has changed their name now. I just walked and availed 45 minutes since the receptionist looks nice, but unfortunately that was the only nice thing, then again an old asian lady came in though this one didn't feel like the one from the riverwood maybe she was in her late 40's so I stayed then massage started and it was bad just her running hands around my back after 20 minutes she asked if I want extra which I said nope, so by that time the service become worst that after 5 minutes i decided to leave. lol I should have availed their 10 minute head massage.

Sakura Massage - Hurstville
    This one i think also is in new management, so I cant really comment but before it changed I regularly visit nancy beautiful thai lady, massage was okay too.

Saigon - Bexley
    I usually visit this place for waxing which for some reason everytime I go its busy and no other girls can do waxing.
    but I can't complain Jesse's always good at waxing and its always nice to chat with her.
    and lastly this place seems to have mixed reviews but as for me whenever I go here the service is good I mean aside from great waxing the extras are good although not great but good. now I am confused.

I think this one is too long now, I think I still have visited 5 - 7 shops.

But any recommendations is greatly appreciated.
    I will try visiting Monami and the one in Montgomery Kogarah.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks for the info mate. FYI forget about Monami as it closed for good recently, unfortunately.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Thanks for the info. Long time lurker here decided to add some more info to this thread.

Montgomery - Kogarah
    went a long time ago, I can't remember who I saw but I remember the experience was pleasant. Rooms are nice, floor to ceiling walls and fairly spacious. Has a rear entrance. Some recent posts still mention this place, so maybe its still OK.

Saigon - Bexley
    Personally I've always had OK to great experiences here, heavily dependent on the girl. The rooms are tiny with walls that don't go to the ceiling so you hear everything. One shower that's shared with the whole place but its pretty nice. I enjoy the body scrub there if you have the time. I agree with what the others have said: the booking is hit and miss, so if you book a girl in and they try to switch, be prepared to walk I guess? Still on the roster, I've had decent sessions with Carol (better) and Kimmy (slightly awkward communication at times, maybe on purpose? maybe me?). Has a back entrance.

Jun Massage - Rockdale
    I've enjoyed the DTM+prostate there, along with the "korean style massage" which is some weird CBJ with hot and cold water. Hard to describe, but worth a try if you're up for somethign different and the price doesn't put you off. Only ever had sessions with Suki there. She's friendly, if not a little but mechanical, but I enjoy sessions with her. Pricing is up front all inclusive. Rooms have floor to ceiling walls, pretty good sound isolation and roomy. Has a back entrance.

18 ormonde - Hurstville
    Against my better judgment I tried this once, never again. Old asian ML, nothing enjoyable about it. Avoid.

YY Massage (19 pitt) - Mortdale
    Same as above, decided to give this a go. Old asian ML, never again. Place is tiny, tiny rooms paper thin walls non discrete entrance. Avoid.

33c Penshurst St - Penshurst
    Same as the two above, thought I'd give this one a go. It used to be a really old chinese massage, they renovated so thought it may be a hidden gem. It was not: same old old asian ML. Same paper thin walls and non discrete entrance. Avoid.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Pity to hear about Comfee, I read a review on reddit where the guy rated it 4/5 and was planning on heading down there to check it out. May be a YMMV situation. Looks like the Sakura shop is their sister shop as after googling them I see that the Locanto ad mentions both.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by schloong View Post
    Thanks for the info mate. FYI forget about Monami as it closed for good recently, unfortunately.
    Fucken shame it did too. I read they were going to Tempe or something like that but it hasn't really been confirmed.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Monami manager told me all the girls work out of tempe relax massage now, tried calling ahead the other week and she answered in the middle of packing everything up

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Yeah Tempe is where all the girls went manager is the same as well.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by RedFive View Post
    Pity to hear about Comfee, I read a review on reddit where the guy rated it 4/5 and was planning on heading down there to check it out. May be a YMMV situation. Looks like the Sakura shop is their sister shop as after googling them I see that the Locanto ad mentions both.
    May I ask what is the reddit channel for the punting review?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Comfee Massage - Hurstville
    This place is VERY hit and miss in terms of service. Very few good lookers but I've had some decent times there. They're open late for the area which is convenient.

Sakura Massage - Hurstville
    Same management as Comfee now.

18 ormonde - Hurstville.
    Used to be a white chick Sarah who worked there a year or two back who was nice. They also open late but it's never good.

338a forest road - Hurstville
    I've had some very good times here and some absolute duds. In my experience their roster changes a lot.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I used to visit Sakura massage Hurstville a lot for a few years. They had some gorgeous ladies such as Sandy, Linda,Kiki. But since it has gone downhill whenever I have went inside the last few months there’s no more good lookers and the service is bad.

Does anyone know where Sandy works now?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by schloong View Post
    and I just missed a nice shop, but thanks for letting me know.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by robotech View Post
    Thanks for the info. Long time lurker here decided to add some more info to this thread.

Montgomery - Kogarah
    went a long time ago, I can't remember who I saw but I remember the experience was pleasant. Rooms are nice, floor to ceiling walls and fairly spacious. Has a rear entrance. Some recent posts still mention this place, so maybe its still OK.

Saigon - Bexley
    Personally I've always had OK to great experiences here, heavily dependent on the girl. The rooms are tiny with walls that don't go to the ceiling so you hear everything. One shower that's shared with the whole place but its pretty nice. I enjoy the body scrub there if you have the time. I agree with what the others have said: the booking is hit and miss, so if you book a girl in and they try to switch, be prepared to walk I guess? Still on the roster, I've had decent sessions with Carol (better) and Kimmy (slightly awkward communication at times, maybe on purpose? maybe me?). Has a back entrance.

Jun Massage - Rockdale
    I've enjoyed the DTM+prostate there, along with the "korean style massage" which is some weird CBJ with hot and cold water. Hard to describe, but worth a try if you're up for somethign different and the price doesn't put you off. Only ever had sessions with Suki there. She's friendly, if not a little but mechanical, but I enjoy sessions with her. Pricing is up front all inclusive. Rooms have floor to ceiling walls, pretty good sound isolation and roomy. Has a back entrance.

18 ormonde - Hurstville
    Against my better judgment I tried this once, never again. Old asian ML, nothing enjoyable about it. Avoid.

YY Massage (19 pitt) - Mortdale
    Same as above, decided to give this a go. Old asian ML, never again. Place is tiny, tiny rooms paper thin walls non discrete entrance. Avoid.

33c Penshurst St - Penshurst
    Same as the two above, thought I'd give this one a go. It used to be a really old chinese massage, they renovated so thought it may be a hidden gem. It was not: same old old asian ML. Same paper thin walls and non discrete entrance. Avoid.
    Thanks this really saves me as i was also eyeing YY, 33c and i guess i should visit jun massage.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by robotech View Post
    Jun Massage - Rockdale
    aka Fire & Ice, though for a true F&I, it really is ice, crushed ice. So stop at some drive thru fast food place and get a soft drink with a lot of ice, drinking the liquid before arriving. IMHO, the fire side is better than the ice. And better when it's a BBBJ with CIM. If a provider brings a thermos to the room, good chance of at least the fire part.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Not sure if I have posted anything previously regarding YY at Penshurst, but give it a miss as I have seen broom closets that are bigger! LOL