Person's name: Jessica

Establishment : Parramatta Blossom Massage

Month/Year of Visit : 14/03/2024

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : wechat / Level 1/267 Church St Parramatta NSW 2150

Phone : 0450 733 267

Hours of Business : 10am - 8pm

Rates :$65 for 45 mins

Extras Cost : $100

Services Provided This Session : NHJ and covered CBJ

Size/shape : size 8, c-cup, 168 cm

Nationality or Ethnicity : Korean

Value for money/recommend? : Yes, but YMMV

My experience/comments :

After months of absence since my last punt, I decided that I would visit Parramatta blossom again as they consistently provide great service.

Msg'd Parramatta Blossom that I wanted to book Jessica - seems to offer a different flavour to the usual thai, veit and chinese.
Parramatta blossom responses promptly on Wechat.

Arrived and usual after of paying the shop and directed to my room.

As I undress to get set up on the table, in walks in a tall, fit and pretty thing greeting me and politely assists me take my cloths off.

Part 1 - She commences her routine massage which is usual light affair of exploring hands and elbow rubs here and there to make it feel somewhat like a legitimate effort.
As lay head down on the massage table, I look to the side to get a glance at her and offer a smile.
She speaks english quiet well and conversates with the small talk that I offer her; which I personally appreciate when they engage like this.
She reaches for my undies and slide them off then asks me to turn over.

Part 2 - When I turn over, she undresses and then nudges me to move over the massage table to give her enough space to lay beside me.
She lays beside me and then asks what extras I would like; all the while wrapping herself around me; with quiet a GFE type of embrace.
I request a CBJ and she smiles and nods.
This starts her rubbing and touching me all over till i'm full mast.
She only gets up off the table to grab the rubber which she expertly slides on me.

Jessica has a nicely shaped body and allows me to explore it as much as a dare.
She let's me twist and rub her nipples and grab her her tits which seem youthful and firm while also feeling very natural. (if they're bolt-ons, I couldn't tell).
I sit her ass (and what shapely and firm cheeks she has on her) next to my arm so that I can rub her back to bum with one hand and play with one of her tits with the other hand as she starts an enthusiastic CBJ.
Her technique is quiet exquisite and I can tell that she's performs with good intentions to please as she changes up pace and depth of which she takes me in her mouth.
She switches up every now and again to give her mouth a break and offers a firm hand job.
As I place my hand on her head to guide her back down on me, she obliges.
She speeds up her CBJ and audibly starts to moan (fake or not), this gets me going till I finally blow my load into the rubber; all the while she starts on me as I'm finishing.

After this, she removes the rubber, clean and wipes me down and we depart with a cheek and a smile.

all in all, a good punt with a sexy lady.