Thread: Italian Elena - A Surprise

Senior Member(無間使者)

Italian Elena - A Surprise

Posting up a review from my visit to Italian Elena a few weeks back

During the middle of the day, thought I'd drop by the GE website to see if anyone took my fancy as I was feeling the itch, and my usual K IU was on a break.

There was a listing for a new J x Italian with the name Marina which really piqued my attention. Booked and made my way over and spoke with Tony at the desk. In the time it took me to book and arrive, her name had been changed to Elena, and I found out she wasn't mixed, but full Italian.

Appearance: I think the photos on the website are accurate, although they have been touched up a bit. In real life, the tone of her skin is a bit darker. She's dark haired, slim, and tall, with an attractive face with nice lips. Quite a few tattoos and a really plump bottom which suits her slim frame well.

Personality: Her English is great. She's spent much of her life outside of Italy, and been in Sydney the last few years. Although she has a slight accent, there are no issues communicating with her. She's also very chatty, and is upfront about what she wants to do to you and what she wants done to her.

Highlights:
    * Nice passionate DFK.
    * A decent BBBJ in the shower.
    * Pussyslide offered, which she said she enjoyed doing. While not the best, it was enjoyable for me too.
    * She enjoys being eaten, and is vocal in letting you know where and how she likes it. She has noticeably "meaty" pussy lips.
    * First shot was just BBBJ with CIM.
    * A nice massage after she cleaned me up and before I was ready for round 2.
    * Second shot was sex in a few positions, highlight being doggie. Elena is more a PSE than a GFE, and is very active.
    * In doggie, she was upfront in wanting a bit of arse play - not too deep - which she said she liked.

Summary:
    I would highly recommend Elena. I haven't seen a Caucasian girl for a while, so it was a nice change. And all the moreso because with Elena, I got the usual service I would from an Asian girl. She's also quite upfront on what she likes being done to her. Elena is an attractive, active WL who is definitely on the PSE end of the scale .

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by slim72 View Post

During the middle of the day, thought I'd drop by the GE website to see if anyone took my fancy as I was feeling the itch, and my usual K IU was on a break.

There was a listing for a new J x Italian with the name Marina which really piqued my attention. Booked and made my way over and spoke with Tony at the desk. In the time it took me to book and arrive, her name had been changed to Elena, and I found out she wasn't mixed, but full Italian.

Appearance: I think the photos on the website are accurate, although they have been touched up a bit. In real life, the tone of her skin is a bit darker. She's dark haired, slim, and tall, with an attractive face with nice lips. Quite a few tattoos and a really plump bottom which suits her slim frame well.

Personality: Her English is great. She's spent much of her life outside of Italy, and been in Sydney the last few years. Although she has a slight accent, there are no issues communicating with her. She's also very chatty, and is upfront about what she wants to do to you and what she wants done to her.

Highlights:
    * Nice passionate DFK.
    * Pussyslide offered, which she said she enjoyed doing. While not the best, it was enjoyable for me too.
    * She enjoys being eaten, and is vocal in letting you know where and how she likes it. She has noticeably "meaty" pussy lips.
    * Second shot was sex in a few positions, highlight being doggie. Elena is more a PSE than a GFE, and is very active.
    * In doggie, she was upfront in wanting a bit of arse play - not too deep - which she said she liked.

Summary:
    I would highly recommend Elena. I haven't seen a Caucasian girl for a while, so it was a nice change. And all the moreso because with Elena, I got the usual service I would from an Asian girl. She's also quite upfront on what she likes being done to her. Elena is an attractive, active WL who is definitely on the PSE end of the scale .
    The accolades keep flowing for this girl!
    Might have to head back to a Caucasian....

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Great AR - thank you!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by slim72 View Post

Highlights:
    * Nice passionate DFK.

Summary:
    Nice.

I very much concur with this AR. Was basically my experience as well.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    No mention of kissing? I'm guessing it's not on the menu?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Zoobender View Post
    No mention of kissing? I'm guessing it's not on the menu?

You have to read everything.

“Highlights:
    * Nice passionate DFK.“

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by John_Diaz View Post
    You have to read everything.

“Highlights:
    * Nice passionate DFK.“
    Ah sorry missed that. Thank you