Thread: J Sarah - Actual real life model & sweetest girl on her first day - in Heaven right now!!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

J Sarah - Actual real life model & sweetest girl on her first day - in Heaven right now!!

Howdy,

I'm exhausted, been about 20 punts in a week or so, but gota bring ya this.
    We all know that this place has been getting in lots of girls recently, all cute, but his one takes the cake by far...
    So this is the second of my 10 part mini series.

Please note that this is a R&T shop, NOT a brothel!, any thing extra you get is YMMV.
    Also these are real girls, doing this part time, fully inexperienced
    nervous and in an new country where they dont speak the language properly.
    please be patient, and respectful, clarify what she is comfortable with doing
    with you, not demand it just coz you read some dick head post about it online
    ie today I made sure to brush my teeth right before, mouthwash, ect.. which is
    why she was ok with DFK but id say wont be the case with most if you dont.
    when in doubt err on the side of caution and as for clarification first.

ENJOY!!!

X.jpg not real pic, but close to what she looks like
    more pics...
    This picture does her no justice!
    her body is amazing and face model!
    more pics on their we chat too
    Name: Sarah
    Height: 175cm
    Body: size 2-4 skinny with right curves and proportions
    Tits: B cups
    Pussy: Little bit of light landing and grass area which was fucking hot as fuck
    English: Low - be patient, she is soft spoken and gentle nice warm deminer
    Rates: $60 - 30min
    $75 - 45min
    $90 - 1 hour
    $135 - 100mins
    Extras: I paid an extra $70 for Nude + HJ and Kissing
    I also upgraded after for some more things FIP, DATY touching down stairs ect.. for $100 in total i think.
    FS is on the Table for all included of $150 but i think is super selective
    with who she doe sit with, so YMMV - she doesn't advertise as FS girl
    so don't expect it.
    Venue: Tokio Studio
    aka Japanese Total Beauty Salon
    aka Venulapis

378 Sussex street, CBD, Level 2
    11am - 8pm Monday - Friday
    (occasionally weekends may change)
    Google Maps, street view

WeChat tokyostudiosyd
    Phone 0402 236 192
    (daily roster with face pics on wechat)

The Review

Quick Summary:
    • Model, enough said
    • All services inc FS for $150 but YMMV
    • Be gentle and respectful!
    • Great Punt, Tokio is at it again with MANY MANY more new girls

Longer Version:

So I got to see a new girl today, wasn't expecting too much coz you cant go based on pics a lot of the times.
    But the photos looked good and I had to try since there was a limited roster there today.

I've tried to give you how she looks in the picture, but imagine Rui/Ai from CBD with the head/face of say Juna or Sera. Closest/prettiest I've had in my punting life was Miki 3 months ago at CBD very similar, and she was only there for a week though. also amazing body, was a model i think she said too?
    Just a nock out 10/10, as we chat she says that she used to be a model in japan.
    She's wearing a black dress, classy, she's has a big smile on her face but is very nervous I can tell.
    I try to break the ice with some shitty Japanese, and she giggles.

I get on the table for the massage its not bad, but I cant help my self for the part2 fast forward.
    We get to the extras and I negotiated everything except FS first time and her first day I thought id go a little slower to not be too gun hoe about it!
    She starts to take off her dress, I can see these amazing panties, she says they are a brand from Japan, its an amazing skimpy G-string but super classy.
    She is from the southern part of Japan and in the country, no wonder good air they breed them tall there, she is at least 175cm super tall for a Japanese girl!
    and she is super skinny too, like a size 2 to 4 not a zero she has the right curves and proportions though.

she gets naked and I start to touch her body, ass and slowly make my way to her pussy over the panties, gently rubbing he which she enjoys, and gets quite soft quickly with a little moaning, nothing fake here. I get her to take the whole dress off then continue playing and start some light kissing, its lipish with a little tounge, but later she realises I taste good, freshly brushed mouth wash and mints, that she opens up much much more and we being tounge wresting , its hot she's getting into it, and I can feel her getting wet, I ben her over and her black G-string panties spread her sweet peach perfectly and the ass is amazing, never seen anything like that in my whole life.

I then pull them down revealing the pretties pussy that i gently rub that she loves, and i hit the right wet spot that then continues to get even wetter and she moans again indicating that its X marks the spot for the gold. I turn her around and start to play with her clit, she lovers is super slow and super gentle, im not sure she's had much sex in her life, esp for being a model, she has the cutest softest but tight pussy, could almost pass for saving her self for marriage. I start to rub her clit and then end up going down on her which she real appreciates and holds my hands squeezing as I'm getting to the right place and right rhythm. She takes a long time to cum bit its worth it. I ask if I can give her a dick slide on her pussy but she say I need to dom up, so sorry guys no pussy slide with her - I then decide just to go for FS. Dom up and she is super super soft and warm, and its heaven I was worried id jizz just putting it in slowly as I looked at her face reaction, as she braced her self while also enjoying it, its the right place for both our parts, its meant to be its love. I don't last too long and i think ive shamed my self a little, it was only a 45min session, coz she's fully booked out already on day 1 wtf?!?!!!!

She gives me a hot towel to whipe down and she does too coz I used some oil on her along the way too. I've gone over time so I have to scoot quickly making sure i don't leave anything behind I give her a big kiss, she thanks me, and tells me being her first day she was super nervous, but It was a great time she had and is not nervous anymore and DFKes me again. So please guys be super gentle with her, don't push boundaries, don't go for a raw pussy slide, its NOT on the cards here, you need to dom up for any of that shit but really its worth it, i cant explain how good of a time i had, I couldn't get enough. If people are cunts, then girls will leave and they wont get any good ones, and ill stop posting and keep it all to my self - if you just want FS there are other places in the CBD and Ginza , you can get it from the first second balls deep. Apart form that enjoy and have a great time. Oh and she wasn't full dressed when i was leaving just in the bran and panties, I was still amazed how great she looked, mesmerised. I snap out of it and head for the door, just as i assume her next booking is arriving.

What a time to be alive!!!!!!!!!!!

Enjoy guys & happy punting.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Great review! I saw her today as well, not sure if you were before or after me. Had a very similar session with her today and loved the whole session. Looking at your AR though, I wonder if she pretends to cum and act this way for everyone? It very much sounds like my session!

Either way, I had a great session with her today regardless of how much acting she made and will look forward to seeing her again some time.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Looks like Tokio took my advice to have pussies trimmed/hairless.

More photos of other Tokio girls here: https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fo/uulsj...tj2nlj1fwaglvv

Junior Member(有D料到)
    You have photos for the new girls?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    their on the we chat profile/moments - we are volunteers and do this when we find time in-between punting, work & personal commitments.