Thread: V YUMI - 3 Rounds Yes!!! - shes a sweet, cute, one hour girlfriend.

Senior Member(無間使者)

V YUMI - 3 Rounds Yes!!! - she’s a sweet, cute, one hour girlfriend.

V YUMI - 3 Rounds Yes!!! - she’s a sweet, cute, one hour girlfriend.

V YUMI has been on my list since January. The male receptionist with the glasses gave me a line up with 6 girls that are available. I narrowed it down to 3 girls and the receptionist recommended V YUMI to me out of the 3. He said she has the most consistent reports of providing good service (out of the 3)
    I had such a great time today with V YUMI - I completed 3 rounds with Her in 1 hour. so I’m happy to write a review about her.

1. Accuracy of photos: accurate but her boobs look bigger in person. C+ maybe D size boobs. The 3rd photo with her in the pink top is the most accurate to show what her face really looks like. Cute face and smile, smooth face, nice straight teeth. Great long hair like in the photo, same colour. She has a curvy body (not fat) she has 5 tattoos. One on each wrist, one behind her right ear, another on the back of her neck and the one from the final photo in her profile. I was thinking that tattoo would be a turn off for me but it wasn’t (obviously, 3 rounds..) I was busy looking at her cute face and kissing her and touching her boobs. YUMI isnt fully shaved, but it’s just a little hair landing strip style. She was smiling the whole hour. Her outfit today was a racy formal dress showing off her big boobs and cleavage - a dress that a teenage girl would wear to the year 12 formal. YUMI should take a photo of her in that hot outfit and put it in her profile. If she had a photo like that in her profile I would have booked her weeks ago.

2. Services provided: nothing in the shower (no big deal)

Round 1: Heaps of DFK! Kissing nipples, cathbath, Rimming and Ball sucking (rim and ball sucking isn’t in her profile as a service she provides, so she might not do it for you. YUMI is going above and beyond with her customer service!) then BBBJ + HJ and balls deep BBBJ with a sweet girlfriend style balls deep CIM finish (yay!) and she sucks it all out. What a sweet girl. She had a big smile on her face with my cum in her mouth.

She washes her mouth and returns and asks if she can give me a massage?
    Nice Massage. From head to toe. Arms shoulders legs. Not painful.

Round 2: YUMI asks “again?” Yes. Round 2 was basically a repeat of the routine I had in round 1, but instead of CIM during the BBBj, she say “You f#@k, We f#@k?” She grabs a condom and before putting it on with her mouth she bbbj me more while cradling my balls with her hand to get me super hard. Then cowgirl sex then she goes into doggy position but I turn her over for some balls deep missionary sex.(my favourite) She folds her legs so I can go balls deep, she kissing me and wraps her arms around me and also massages my arms and shoulders and touches my nipples and then pulls me super close so she can kiss me while I cum. Big kiss after I cum. And she has a big smile on her face.

I ask for a second massage. Same massage from head to toe. Then she lays next to me kissed me and smiles…

Round 3: (yes!) DFK + HJ then she grabs the lotion for DFK + kissing nipples + HJ until I cum. Yay! Round 3 was icing on the cake. Even YUMI was surprised “3 times?”

Then a final shower together and we get dressed

3. General attitude and demeanour: friendly and kind and her service style is definitely girlfriend style. V YUMI isn’t a time waster and she isn’t lazy. in her profile it says she has limited English. Explains why She didn’t talk much, but she is obedient and did everything I wanted her to do. I was thinking she was going to say “no round 3” but she didn’t, she made me cum 3 times. Cute smile after every round she asked: “You happy?” I said yes after every round. She wasn’t rude or moody after I cum in her mouth. She was also so happy after I cum during missionary sex. After round 3 we shower again and we getting dressed before I left she asked again and she looked kinda nervous asking “you happy?” “Yes! I had a great time!” she smiled and kissed me and gave me a big hug. And we said goodbye.

4. Overall value for money: it’s $300 for 1 hour for heaps of DFk, Rimming, ball sucking, BBBJ, CIM, cowgirl sex, missionary sex, kissing nipples, HJ with lotion and 3 rounds! I definitely got my moneys worth with V YUMI. 3 rounds for $300? I didn’t feel ripped off at all.

I would see v YUMI again too. if v YUMI is available next time I want to go to the shop, I would be happy to pick her again. I’d really like to cum in her cute mouth again.

If you haven’t seen her yet, if you want to see a V girl with curves (not fat) with nice boobs and provides a sweet obedient girlfriend style service, I recommend you Pick V YUMI. And try her CIM service too.

Thank you for reading my review.
    Thank you V YUMI.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Good to see you back in the saddle Nightshift. Sounds like you had a great time. Yumi sounds like a great lady to visit.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Thanks for sharing!

Question, did you take a shower after cuming each time? It happened to me that once i take a shower they think the session is over or I want to go home ����*♂️

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I didn’t. After round 1 I asked if she wanted me to shower my penis before round 2, I don’t think she knew what I was asking.

She just used a tissue to clean me. She didn’t clean me after round 2. Round 3 was a HJ.. so no need to clean me since she wasn’t sucking again..

Yumi is working today~

Message or WeChat us

0417 888 123
    Wechat ID: no5_2021

http://no5marrickville.com