Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Just Know she offer Part 2...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    the title is more of how you approach ML...when you guys seeing someone you like straight up ask ML at first time or too fast? some of them say no and doing it at least an HJ but seems for regular. times went to massage place couple of time and seems legit say no at first few visit but after that offer HJ.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by apokalypse View Post
    the title is more of how you approach ML...when you guys seeing someone you like straight up ask ML at first time or too fast? some of them say no and doing it at least an HJ but seems for regular. times went to massage place couple of time and seems legit say no at first few visit but after that offer HJ.
    For me, always in the first meet, but I do it with a bit of “subtlety”. Sometimes I don’t even ask if the foreplay was more passionate. Those are usually BB.

I ask on first meet because I dislike repeat visits with a girl that I’d like to fuck but cannot.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    the title is more of how you approach ML...
    Personally, I use any of three methods:
    • On my knees, begging
    • Standing up straight, arms at side, elbows bent, hands forward at waist level, saying "Hey, baby, you want some..." and giving some pelvic thrusts ala Rocky Horror Picture Show's Time Warp, with a couple of pineapples (not roses) clenched in my teeth
    • Give her a big smile and ask

Success varies.

Yes, a regular CUSTOMER might get more. But if you ask, then you know at THAT time. If she says yes, you're good to go. If not, then you see what she does offer, how the BUSINESS chemistry is between you and how what she offers is delivered. Any up-sell from her? Afterwards, you make a decision on if she's worth a repeat, to receive the service you've just had, and potentially see if there might be more.

But I certainly don't spend time (and money) wooing her. I had one who, first time, did a very nice massage, followed by CBJ and Spanish. Good enough for a repeat. On the repeat, I asked about FS. She said she'd have to think about it. If she said yes, great. If not, I'd still repeat, accepting the services she did provide as she was fun. By the end of part 1, she had, and said yes. She became a regular. Others, I've asked first time, and they've said yes. Others said no. Some were worth repeats despite the lack of... Others were not.

Wayne Gretzky - You miss 100% of the shots you don't take.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    If the chemistry is obvious, then at the end of the first session I ask what else is available, if FS wasn't initially offered.

Literally will say 'that was great. By the way, apart from what we did today, is anything else available when I see you next?' If she doesn't get the hint then just straight out ask if FS is available next time and then at least you know whether you are wasting your time or not.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    300 for FS?

That's steep from an ML. You could go to a fair few FS shops and get it for cheaper.

This Tradie Guy also is a mystery, why are you hanging on his every word? He might be trying to mislead you too.

Or maybe he is the one being mislead to give 300 for a HJ lol.

And I agree 10000% with whoever said it's going to be way worse than what you fantasise it will be.

She might starfish, refuse you to touch anything or kiss only just put your dick in. She might complain and screech at you to hurry up and cum etc etc.

As far as getting the FS, see where foreplay gets you first. That's my litmus test. If she restricts basic stuff, like can't touch here, oh I'm sensitive, oh this oh that, forget it, tbh you wouldn't even want to bang that anyway, it will be a horrible experience (see above paragraph).

But if you have unrestricted freedom and she seems happy and willing, look in her eyes and gently ask are you okay with FS.

Also bear in mind her price might be really high to deter people. She probably doesn't actually want to fuck the tradie (if he is actually getting FS) but if she has to, at least she earned some coin.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12