Thread: JAYJAY - Return of a favourite…

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

JAYJAY - Return of a favourite…

Saw this girls pics on roster and even though very familiar I just assumed that it was a Chinese filter trick and skimmed over it. Only after I read a few very positive ARs and then confirmed the 40kg stat did I start to consider this one. Not easy to book as well - good sign. Had to txt first thing in the morning to get the slot I wanted.

SCOPING
    She was @278shop so paid the $200 damage and knocked on the door which opened enough to let me in while she hid behind the door. When my eyes got accustomed to the dark I had to do a double take - could not believe it!

Before me stood BETTY / ASHLEY from before COVID: http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...y-little-cutie

She actually also did a double take. Her pretty eyes widening in surprise. “It’s you…” she said in Mando, followed by a lot of quick Chinese words that I couldn’t quite understand. Needless to say we were both very pleasantly surprised as we cuddled in greeting. I said “you were ‘Betty’ right?” and she nodded enthusiastically, impressed that I remembered her from 5yrs ago. I did some quick math in my head and I believe she was right… 5 fuckin’ years. I must have seen her a lot over a 6month period for her to remember me!

We stripped down and chatted away like a pair of long lost chums. Unfortunately I think my Mando has regressed since those days when the Sydney Chinese menu was fresh, succulent and plentiful! She spoke excitedly and I mostly understood that this is her first time back to Sydney and she only around for 2 more months(?) Maybe more fluent punters can confirm.

I dunno if my old ARs on this girl convey this, but other than Coco she was one of my favourite Chinese girls at the time when there was so much quality. Unfortunately I only got to her not long before she left, came back, then left again. Ahhhh….

Yes, she has a petite slim/skinny body with thin upper arms that I can fully wrap my hands around and large fake boobs (probably her only flaw) giving her unreal proportions. Yes, she was young (20yrs old) and energetic with pale clear skin. But it’s her face that just works for me - Beautiful wide eyes, straight thin nose (probably plastic) and a heart shaped face emphasised by her hairstyle. She also has this slightly upturned upper lip, which on some girls makes them look bitchy, but for me she looks cheeky when she smiles and super sexy when we’re fucking.

TASTING
    We jumped into the shower and she’s pretty short, probably close to 160cm. Up close I can see that she hasn’t changed much in the last 5yrs. Maybe slightly less skinny than she used to be or how I remembered. She washed me down slowly, lingering fingers on my chest and abs, telling me that I still look the same but my body has gotten better. Just like last time she knows what to say to make me feel great.

She looked up at me with those eyes and I leaned down to kiss her. Awww man… memories flooding back as she kissed me passionately. DFK is good - smooth sensual and with a mild urgency. There is a very slight ciggie flavour which I dun recall from years ago tho…

PRE-GAME
    We both dried off eyeing each other quietly before I stretched myself out onto the bed. She crawled over to me wordlessly and we began another DFK session, entwining our bodies. Not sure if she’s a PSE girl… she definitely attacks those DFK bouts. But cos of our history maybe I can call her service ‘spicy GFE.’

Started licking my nipples while her hand traced circles around my cock. She worked her way down my body with great eye contact all the way, till she got to the ‘Little Dipper,’ and started working her tongue up the shaft a few times before putting that beautiful mouth around it. Oh yeah…. BBBJ was reminiscent of old times. It’s strong, sensual and a bit more up tempo. The depth… well past half mast, maybe a finger width of the base and every so often she’ll pulse herself deeper to get close to the base and I can feel the end of my nob bump against her throat - awesome.

This went for a while before she came back up for another quick DFK sesh. I didn’t really need to ask to fuck, she seemed to sense the right moment… reaching for the dom.

MAIN EVENT
    Funny how she’d been eating my cock the whole time but only now while covering it did she seem to notice the size. “Hen da… zhen de, hen da.” she said while she rolled the dom on. Yeah - dun think I need to translate that one.

She straddled me and I couldn’t help but put my hands on those boobs even before she mounted me. 5yrs ago when we fucked this girl was super tight… today I felt a slight resistance at the entry but then a smooth glide in. She pretty much dropped right onto me without hesitation, then slowly gyrated, before I pulled her into me and felt those melons against my chest.

Love the ceiling mirrors in this place. Her waist looks tiny and my hands look huge as they wrap around her easily. Fondling those swelled up boobs then the small curve of her back has a sharp contrast which turns me on. She makes light moaning sounds which I’m pretty sure are a bit FOAM. Bit more DFK before I got her gasping from some stronger thrusts. Pulled her into me and could hear her rasping in my ears… didn’t sound fake anymore.

Sat up, normally a transition position but today I enjoyed as she gazed into my eyes and I felt her smallness in my arms. Flipped to mish and bounced on her for a while with her head buried in my shoulders and her hands gripping my back and arms as I adjusted angles to get more grinding depth. She sometimes blurted something out in Mando which I couldn’t quite catch. There’s something very nice about her voice… sounds girlie but also kinda classy.

Eventually pulled out and attacked her boobs suckling the nipples before spinning her around and entering her real slow in doggy. Could see her hands gripping the sheets as I got balls deep. So started real easy with just some easy swaying movements before slowly picking up tempo. Before long I had my hands around her thin shoulders as I pounded her solidly and then leaned into her for some flatiron deep grinding.

AFTERWARDS
    We must have fucked or foreplay for ages… cos not much time to cuddle and chat, but as we lay down she peppered me with questions really testing my Mando. How old am I? Am I married? Kids? Etc… mixed in with lots of compliments on how I’ve gotten better looking over the years. She honestly hasn’t changed much btw her 20-25yrs.

OVERALL
    She’s a perfect example of what the quality and service of Chinese girls was like pre-covid. Her pics on roster are also dead-set real. No filter. Not much has changed except of course the price point. Hmmmm, Dangerous, very dangerous… gotta be strong and resist the urge to visit her weekly.

Happy Punting

PS. Faaark… only 5 days later and I already re-visited her before I could even get the AR out. Totally ran out of meds, but still held a massive hard-on for the whole sesh. Ok… ok. That’s it.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by BigDipper View Post
    Saw this girls pics on roster and even though very familiar I just assumed that it was a Chinese filter trick and skimmed over it. Only after I read a few very positive ARs and then confirmed the 40kg stat did I start to consider this one. Not easy to book as well - good sign. Had to txt first thing in the morning to get the slot I wanted.

SCOPING
    She was @278shop so paid the $200 damage and knocked on the door which opened enough to let me in while she hid behind the door. When my eyes got accustomed to the dark I had to do a double take - could not believe it!

Before me stood BETTY / ASHLEY from before COVID: http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...y-little-cutie

She actually also did a double take. Her pretty eyes widening in surprise. “It’s you…” she said in Mando, followed by a lot of quick Chinese words that I couldn’t quite understand. Needless to say we were both very pleasantly surprised as we cuddled in greeting. I said “you were ‘Betty’ right?” and she nodded enthusiastically, impressed that I remembered her from 5yrs ago. I did some quick math in my head and I believe she was right… 5 fuckin’ years. I must have seen her a lot over a 6month period for her to remember me!

We stripped down and chatted away like a pair of long lost chums. Unfortunately I think my Mando has regressed since those days when the Sydney Chinese menu was fresh, succulent and plentiful! She spoke excitedly and I mostly understood that this is her first time back to Sydney and she only around for 2 more months(?) Maybe more fluent punters can confirm.

I dunno if my old ARs on this girl convey this, but other than Coco she was one of my favourite Chinese girls at the time when there was so much quality. Unfortunately I only got to her not long before she left, came back, then left again. Ahhhh….

Yes, she has a petite slim/skinny body with thin upper arms that I can fully wrap my hands around and large fake boobs (probably her only flaw) giving her unreal proportions. Yes, she was young (20yrs old) and energetic with pale clear skin. But it’s her face that just works for me - Beautiful wide eyes, straight thin nose (probably plastic) and a heart shaped face emphasised by her hairstyle. She also has this slightly upturned upper lip, which on some girls makes them look bitchy, but for me she looks cheeky when she smiles and super sexy when we’re fucking.

TASTING
    We jumped into the shower and she’s pretty short, probably close to 160cm. Up close I can see that she hasn’t changed much in the last 5yrs. Maybe slightly less skinny than she used to be or how I remembered. She washed me down slowly, lingering fingers on my chest and abs, telling me that I still look the same but my body has gotten better. Just like last time she knows what to say to make me feel great.

She looked up at me with those eyes and I leaned down to kiss her. Awww man… memories flooding back as she kissed me passionately. DFK is good - smooth sensual and with a mild urgency. There is a very slight ciggie flavour which I dun recall from years ago tho…

PRE-GAME
    We both dried off eyeing each other quietly before I stretched myself out onto the bed. She crawled over to me wordlessly and we began another DFK session, entwining our bodies. Not sure if she’s a PSE girl… she definitely attacks those DFK bouts. But cos of our history maybe I can call her service ‘spicy GFE.’

Started licking my nipples while her hand traced circles around my cock. She worked her way down my body with great eye contact all the way, till she got to the ‘Little Dipper,’ and started working her tongue up the shaft a few times before putting that beautiful mouth around it. Oh yeah…. BBBJ was reminiscent of old times. It’s strong, sensual and a bit more up tempo. The depth… well past half mast, maybe a finger width of the base and every so often she’ll pulse herself deeper to get close to the base and I can feel the end of my nob bump against her throat - awesome.

This went for a while before she came back up for another quick DFK sesh. I didn’t really need to ask to fuck, she seemed to sense the right moment… reaching for the dom.

MAIN EVENT
    Funny how she’d been eating my cock the whole time but only now while covering it did she seem to notice the size. “Hen da… zhen de, hen da.” she said while she rolled the dom on. Yeah - dun think I need to translate that one.

She straddled me and I couldn’t help but put my hands on those boobs even before she mounted me. 5yrs ago when we fucked this girl was super tight… today I felt a slight resistance at the entry but then a smooth glide in. She pretty much dropped right onto me without hesitation, then slowly gyrated, before I pulled her into me and felt those melons against my chest.

Love the ceiling mirrors in this place. Her waist looks tiny and my hands look huge as they wrap around her easily. Fondling those swelled up boobs then the small curve of her back has a sharp contrast which turns me on. She makes light moaning sounds which I’m pretty sure are a bit FOAM. Bit more DFK before I got her gasping from some stronger thrusts. Pulled her into me and could hear her rasping in my ears… didn’t sound fake anymore.

Sat up, normally a transition position but today I enjoyed as she gazed into my eyes and I felt her smallness in my arms. Flipped to mish and bounced on her for a while with her head buried in my shoulders and her hands gripping my back and arms as I adjusted angles to get more grinding depth. She sometimes blurted something out in Mando which I couldn’t quite catch. There’s something very nice about her voice… sounds girlie but also kinda classy.

Eventually pulled out and attacked her boobs suckling the nipples before spinning her around and entering her real slow in doggy. Could see her hands gripping the sheets as I got balls deep. So started real easy with just some easy swaying movements before slowly picking up tempo. Before long I had my hands around her thin shoulders as I pounded her solidly and then leaned into her for some flatiron deep grinding.

AFTERWARDS
    We must have fucked or foreplay for ages… cos not much time to cuddle and chat, but as we lay down she peppered me with questions really testing my Mando. How old am I? Am I married? Kids? Etc… mixed in with lots of compliments on how I’ve gotten better looking over the years. She honestly hasn’t changed much btw her 20-25yrs.

OVERALL
    She’s a perfect example of what the quality and service of Chinese girls was like pre-covid. Her pics on roster are also dead-set real. No filter. Not much has changed except of course the price point. Hmmmm, Dangerous, very dangerous… gotta be strong and resist the urge to visit her weekly.

Happy Punting

PS. Faaark… only 5 days later and I already re-visited her before I could even get the AR out. Totally ran out of meds, but still held a massive hard-on for the whole sesh. Ok… ok. That’s it.
    Yes can confirm she said she'll be here for 2 months although haven't seen her on the roster for the last couple of days.

I too thoroughly enjoyed my sessions with her. Definitely a very good looking Chinese girl that's fun to spend time with. Also strongly agree with what you said about her voice. It's quite girlish without sounding fake or slutty

Last time I had such a similarly good experience was with Sandy but she's been gone for a while. Saw her popping up on the roster a few times early this year but disappeared shortly after.

I find these Chinese girls give a different kind of vibe and service compared to J girls. Maybe because they're more flirty and not as shy. I always find my sessions with them to be quite fun. Kind of feel more like FWB than GFE

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    her photo she look like different C betty from 479 ginza empire before covid.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    479 C betty before covid does rimming service, but jayjay doesn’t.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    A little cheeky cutie. Wears the bolt ons well. Loose pussy but a girl that can take a beating. Slowly restoring my faith in Chinese girls