Thread: J Miki

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)

J Miki

saw J Miki photos and gotta say her photos look incredible. That body is a killer body. So I had to try even though the price tag is $190 for 45 minutes, somewhat expensive for a massage.

Book a visit, here's my thoughts:

Face: pretty. She is pleasantly pretty for an asian girl. I was quite happy when she came in.

Body: spectacular just like the photos. It's a body to die for IMO. Slim, maybe skinny a bit but healthy, toned, zero gram of fat, completely flat toned tummy that you could feel her abs, firm young body. Her body was just amazing for me. Model-type body. Hourglass, small waist.

Boobs: Somehow she has a natural C cup on that slim frame, beautiful tits actually. It's an impossible combination and a rare to see.

She's shaved down there.

Services included BBBJ, massage, DATY, and some kissing. Not sure of DFK. I did get some light DFK but I didn't insist on DFK.

We spent quite some time talking in the room. I was happy as fuck and tried not to look at that body and tits too much while we talked lol

English was good so we had great connection.

Unfortunately FS was not possible despite the chemistry that we had. She said she "never" does FS here. Not sure if that's a firm never or she might change her mind later on. BBBJ and NHJ were ok, not excellent.

Overall: excellent in terms of look, pretty + impossibly amazing body. For $190 you get to see a young naked girl with that kind of look and she would give you BBBJ and NHJ.

Not so good: no FS. I rarely can come from BBBJ and NHJ, and I didn't make it with her so felt somewhat not worth the $190 this time. If you are happy with being a good looking girl and can blast with an okish BBBJ and NHJ then she'll be well worth for you.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Hey where do you get the photos of the girls from? Struggle to get vision of the WL at cbdsytle and cbd360. Even smsing the contact no doesn't get me very far.

Cheers in advance

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    You only get the photos on their Wechat where they are selective on who they provide that contact to.