Thread: Malu (In) - contender for worst punt ever

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Angry Malu (In) - contender for worst punt ever

This is a watch out for all other bros. I saw Malu on the roster for Sakura, cute pic and have heard there can be some good girls at this shop so made a booking.

Month/Year of Visit : March 2024
    Link: https://www.surryhillsbrothel.com.au...ct/malu-india/
    Rates : 45 mins $250
    Services Provided This Session : BBBJ, massage
    Size/shape : short, fat and hairy, big saggy boobs with stretch marks on her boobs and belly. Pussy not visible under belly.
    Nationality or Ethnicity : Indian

Made the booking, process was smooth, arrived, paid and waited in the room. In walks Malu. To say she's nothing like her pic is an understatement and I should have called the session there, more fool me that I didn't. Read on for a tale of woe.

She's somewhat of a sweet girl and genuinely new to the industry, so I had a shower and let her take the lead. After 10 minutes of a bad BBBJ (dick in mouth and ... no movement no tongue action?) I thought I'd reach behind her to see what's on offer, was met with a hairy arse crack which would cause alarm in a footy changing room let alone a brothel, and that killed it for me.

I asked for a massage to kill time, heard how bad Australia is for international students for 20 minutes, showerd and got the hell out. I can't even tell you if her pussy was shaved or not as I couldn't see it beneath her overhanging belly.

Texted management after to let them know, and got no reply, they got my money and that's all that counts. So to say this shop is out of the list is an understatement.

While I'm probably being hard on Malu, my biggest issue wasn't with her it's with the attitude of management firstly for the blatant bait and switch from the photos, secondly for having the gall to charge premium Japanese prices and thirdly for being completely uninterested in customer experience.

Avoid.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lager View Post
    This is a watch out for all other bros. I saw Malu on the roster for Sakura, cute pic and have heard there can be some good girls at this shop so made a booking.

Month/Year of Visit : March 2024
    Link: https://www.surryhillsbrothel.com.au...ct/malu-india/
    Rates : 45 mins $250
    Services Provided This Session : BBBJ, massage
    Size/shape : short, fat and hairy, big saggy boobs with stretch marks on her boobs and belly. Pussy not visible under belly.
    Nationality or Ethnicity : Indian

Made the booking, process was smooth, arrived, paid and waited in the room. In walks Malu. To say she's nothing like her pic is an understatement and I should have called the session there, more fool me that I didn't. Read on for a tale of woe.

She's somewhat of a sweet girl and genuinely new to the industry, so I had a shower and let her take the lead. After 10 minutes of a bad BBBJ (dick in mouth and ... no movement no tongue action?) I thought I'd reach behind her to see what's on offer, was met with a hairy arse crack which would cause alarm in a footy changing room let alone a brothel, and that killed it for me.

I asked for a massage to kill time, heard how bad Australia is for international students for 20 minutes, showerd and got the hell out. I can't even tell you if her pussy was shaved or not as I couldn't see it beneath her overhanging belly.

Texted management after to let them know, and got no reply, they got my money and that's all that counts. So to say this shop is out of the list is an understatement.

While I'm probably being hard on Malu, my biggest issue wasn't with her it's with the attitude of management firstly for the blatant bait and switch from the photos, secondly for having the gall to charge premium Japanese prices and thirdly for being completely uninterested in customer experience.

Avoid.
    Thanks for TOFFT bro. She clearly has a market for guys who are after next door horny desi mature aunties. Id give her a go if the price was more reasonable (I agree that $250 for 45 is way too high).

For me personally I enjoy seeing these types of girls from time to time just to watch them cum like its their first time in decades and likely their last time. that turns me on and i'm happy to give them the pleasure before getting some response in return.

One of my best experiences was watching a BBW indian (more Filo to be honest) at N5N Tempe get soo wet from getting fingered there was pussy juices rolling over the sides of the bed. She went from standard service to swallowing my load!

Did you end up fucking her or stop at the massage?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    If you really want Indian I suggest going to Midnight Delight in Parramatta. They have 3 or so on the roster, and all of the pictures on the website is real.

All a well groomed so no ass hair to worry about either.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by crazyhorse13 View Post
    Did you end up fucking her or stop at the massage?
    For the first time ever, I could not go through with it! Had me doubting myself in a big way until I managed to get a session with J Reiko at Ginza (genuine 10/10 worth the hype) who blew all the doubts away.

As for Malu, I agree that she might be exactly what some guys are after and (price aside) is a sweetie who deserves that at least.

The shop have been in touch since I posted the review so I'll update if relevant.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lager View Post
    For the first time ever, I could not go through with it! Had me doubting myself in a big way until I managed to get a session with J Reiko at Ginza (genuine 10/10 worth the hype) who blew all the doubts away.

As for Malu, I agree that she might be exactly what some guys are after and (price aside) is a sweetie who deserves that at least.

The shop have been in touch since I posted the review so I'll update if relevant.
    Fair enough, it would be nice if the shop put up real photos or at least ones that better resemble the actual girl size etc. Apparently they dont take money straight up so you can just walk out. By uploading fake pics they are wasting the WL and punters time.

how would you describe her size was she chubby or massive like BBW?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Just dont go sakura57 and kyoto206 again
    Most of their pics are fake so I never made a bookimg unless revisit
    But it is easy to get contempt by the mamasan from 57 if you cant pick any girl after line up.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Sounds yuck sorry you had to take that one.