Thread: Japanese girls

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Arel is real, and flexible!!!. But use interbabe.com.au to contact her handler. She works from Charlotte St. I found the E$B one is fake.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I saw Nonomi at skyangel last week and she said she worked in Brisbane before for an agency in private apartments. Wondering if these Japanese girls are real.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jerry10 View Post
    I saw Nonomi at skyangel last week and she said she worked in Brisbane before for an agency in private apartments. Wondering if these Japanese girls are real.
    they must operate 21 Mary Street or the Spring Hill area

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    A friend I know seems to have contacts with a number of Japanese girls that come out for holiday and look for a bit of Aussie fun while here.

Her contact details are WeChat - Yukijapanesefun - nice young japanese girls real ones.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by JR_punter View Post
    A friend I know seems to have contacts with a number of Japanese girls that come out for holiday and look for a bit of Aussie fun while here.

Her contact details are WeChat - Yukijapanesefun - nice young japanese girls real ones.
    And your contact is an agent, I presume? Or are we talking about random hookups at no cost?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    No not an agent…but yeah ofcourse they looking for travel Money…which is the nature of this site……. Sorry forgot to mention … GOLD COAST only

Senior Member(無間使者)
    @JR_punter, please check your messages