This girl has been reviewed quite a few times on this forum already, but I just felt the need to write a new one for her.

Asumi - 330/hr and definitely worth the price tag. I had the privilege of being her first customer after a month or so break.

She says she's 21 and looks the part. 156ish cm, a very full B cup nearly c cup, very white and smooth skin all throughout her entire body. She's quite fit with her abs poking out sometimes with the right angle. The photos of her on the site are quite accurate with the third one being the best representative of her eyes (with her circle lenses of course) though her face isn't as sharp, just a tad bit rounder. she's a more bubbly Kaguya sama.

Service wise, she's the benchmark for what the GFE experience should be like. Innocent and shy at the beginning getting progressively hornier as the time went on. Clearly seen from her progress from pecks to lfk to dfk

Cat bath skills were good skillwise but lacked variety though I'm not complaining.

Her bbbj skills were above average. I'm not too long but I am quite thick and she was able to take it all in without teeth. Very sloppy and good eye contact.

She loves DATY and she's either deserves an academy away for acting or she really got into it.

During the deed she was nice and tight. She knows how to position her body for maximum pleasure for the both of us and her moans were cute, sexy and without FOAM.

I think the best part of the session was definitely the GFE. Her smiles, her laughs and comments, the noises she makes when she's folding the towel and the care, it really made the entire session.

Overall, a very solid session and I'm glad that she's back. Would definitely recommend and would visit again.