Got the urge and had been watching the available talent at Ginza and finally took the plunge the other night with Kokomi. Real quick I wouldn’t put her at 18 but rather at early to mid 20s. She’s small, and I agree with height and weight descriptions but the photos aren’t accurate. I booked a 45 minute session because I’m an older guy and I admittedly need more time to ramp up.

So in walks Kokomi at the appointed time as I’m waiting for her in the room, and this is where is gets weird but in a good way. At first I’m not really into her look, she’s cute enough and the more I looked at her the more I thought she kinda looked like Kotone Suzumiya of JAV fame from a few years ago but in a softer and more charming way, but she’s short with A cups and a stocky yet firm frame that the more I played with, the more I liked. Small tattoo on right wrist. She tries with English and is able to communicate the essentials.

At first I thought after seeing her, oh no this may not be that good, because she was pretty much all business upon entry and at the start of the shower. But when she dropped to her knees in the shower it was game on. This girl knows how to give a BJ and it was nice. She continued to worship my cock with her mouth until I told her lets dry off and go to the bed, whereupon she continued her excellent work. I didn’t want to blow there, although I could have, and told her to assume the missionary position. She is tight but we commenced fucking and at that point it was a blur of positions. This girl is DTF and happily willing to please. It was one of the more enjoyable times that I’ve had in a while. She took it all like a champ despite her small frame with a very sexy moan/whimper and not that stupid JAV squeak that a lot of them do.

All in all an excellent punt and I would say give her a try. She’s here until the 9th when she goes back to Osaka.