Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: With all the punting you are doing, do you still get it on with your other half?

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlieM View Post
    My wife is still a pretty good looker for her age. On average once every 2 to 3 weeks we do the deed and yes it has happened that I've had to perform with her on the same day that I've been for a punt. I sometimes pull out and cum on her titts and one time she questioned why there was so little cum.
    Shit yeah bro, and the worst thing is I'm getting this mostly from WGs, not at home. They look disappointed, like they feel that they've underperformed or they were not attractive enough for me. The truth is it was usually because I'd just had some action at home, but I'd usually come up with some excuse like "I've been playing too much" or something.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    How are you guys managing the STI risk.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    We do it at home maybe 2 or 3 times a month so I've got a big window. Not doing FS so sti risks are relatively low.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Have to time it right to go the day after a home session but the away players might not be my ideal match ups... its complicated.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlieM View Post
    My wife is still a pretty good looker for her age. On average once every 2 to 3 weeks we do the deed and yes it has happened that I've had to perform with her on the same day that I've been for a punt. I sometimes pull out and cum on her titts and one time she questioned why there was so little cum.
    Haha, I remember one time years ago, before I was punting, I knocked one out in the shower one morning. I went back into the bedroom to get changed and there is the missus, bent over the end of the bed ready for some action! I got the deed done back then. I would be no chance these days!

Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    Unfortunately I can't do milfs or gilfs. It's my curse. Can't even get it up 10% no matter what meds I'm on. It's just my problem, you blokes can enjoy them as much as you want.
    Not anymore. Honestly, I feel so filthy after seeing a MILF compared to non MILFS. I will put up with traffic and head to the city shops / inner west and see younger WL's

I've been punting way less these days. Still doing a round of pound with the missus 1-2 a week. Normally the missus initiates the coitus which is good for me, normally I'm too tired from work to initiate any thing LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Niceguy11 View Post
    Not anymore. Honestly, I feel so filthy after seeing a MILF compared to non MILFS. I will put up with traffic and head to the city shops / inner west and see younger WL's
    One of the things that really turn me off with older women in punting is, the human body tends to pickup undesirable traits as time goes by. Our breathes become worse as we age due to anything from teeth problems to gastro problems. Our orifices become worse not better. You don't get haemorrhoids on birth, you get them as you age.

In the case of a whore, it also includes what goes into their holes and possibly stays there, as they spend time doing this work.

All this, and I have to pay money for it, what the hell for? If I hooked up with one outside of punting, I might go for it but I'm not going to pay money for it, no freaking way.

Quote Originally Posted by Kiki kong View Post
    I've been punting way less these days. Still doing a round of pound with the missus 1-2 a week. Normally the missus initiates the coitus which is good for me, normally I'm too tired from work to initiate any thing LOL
    I'm about the same frequency as you. I love it when my missus "initiates" it... She'd sneakily grab my dick and balls when my kid had his back turned to us. That's a signal to plan for our next root, lol!
    And yeah, almost nonexistent punting for me. Last punt was probably 2 months ago with a regular.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    One of the things that really turn me off with older women in punting is, the human body tends to pickup undesirable traits as time goes by. Our breathes become worse as we age due to anything from teeth problems to gastro problems. Our orifices become worse not better. You don't get haemorrhoids on birth, you get them as you age.

In the case of a whore, it also includes what goes into their holes and possibly stays there, as they spend time doing this work.

All this, and I have to pay money for it, what the hell for? If I hooked up with one outside of punting, I might go for it but I'm not going to pay money for it, no freaking way.
    Oral hyegene is key....It makes you wonder how many bros got a dose of oral chlamydya or oral syphillis from bb-bbbj?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12