Thread: Tweed Heads massage recommendations

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Tweed Heads massage recommendations

Apologies if this has been answered but my searches for anything in Tweed Heads just shows pretty old threads.
    Any recommendations for massage places in Tweed Heads who currently offer extras?

Cheers

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by arnie View Post
    Apologies if this has been answered but my searches for anything in Tweed Heads just shows pretty old threads.
    Any recommendations for massage places in Tweed Heads who currently offer extras?

Cheers
    The Hawaiian shop and the oriental shop in Tweed both offer extras…
    Just up the road 32 Griffith st …pacific…and sister shop to oriental all offer extras..
    All these shops will give extras from …HJ to nude HJ to blow job covered unless you get the right girl…that will suck bare back…some will offer condom sex…I only ever have bjjj and sex I pay 2 grey ones for sex and 2-3 greens for blow job…
    Ymmv

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Thanks for the tips! Ended up having an enjoyable time at oriental star, but will explore those others as well.
    Cheers

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by arnie View Post
    Thanks for the tips! Ended up having an enjoyable time at oriental star, but will explore those others as well.
    Cheers
    Went to Pacific yesterday saw Y.y.
    First customer …
    Straight into into DATY
    She pulls me on top for 69
    After a while I am getting close so turn her over and rim her a little…
    Finish off with 2 fingers rammed in me as far as they would go…she knows what she is doing here.
    Cum in her mouth ..she spits …
    Would not do fs ..the other lady N….y did..
    Total cost ..shop 75
    Service 3 pineapple plus a cappuccino ..
    Never had a bad one at either oriental shop…but I have had fs many times at Coolangatta shop not at Tweed..

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Looking to either pay another visit to Oriental Star or take a chance on their sister shop in Coolangatta. Oriental was nice but am I in for a bigger treat at the other one? Never been. Cheers