Thread: punting with injuries?

Senior Member(無間使者)

punting with injuries?

i broke my leg about 1 month ago, so no punting for a while now... still on crutches for a good while and not sure how long my balls can hold out for...
    so got wondering , im not sure if i even can punt atm. what does the wl think doing a customer that comes in on crutches.
    so im wondering, have any bros been punting while injured etc? whats your story?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I punted with a moon boot a few years back, she Spanish'd it which we both thought was pretty funny before she rode me like a bucking bronco. Relax, these girls are professionals, they'll find a way. Shit the way I figure if they're seeing disabled clients whatever your injury is won't be too much of a problem.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Dude I've seen a quadriplegic in a wheelchair cruising into my local. You'll be fine

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Two months ago I walked past a guy on crutches who had obvious injuries from an accident. We were both going into the same shop on Canterbury Rd. I held the front door open for him to get in and let him have first pick of the girls. Then I selected mine. I could hear him talking, he was struggling in the room next to me but he got there. I’m glad the Thai ML got him over the line. Sometimes they really are service providers.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    That's the whole point of rub 'n tugs to fix bad backs, sore groins, stiff lymph glands, sore arse cracks, prostate check, relationship advice, stress release, scrotum swelling, fluid release etc. Men have it tough!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I was in a hurry fast walking to a shop in some light rain showers, I slipped on a man hole cover and smashed my knee! Had a big graze and hurt like buggery. Still went through with the booking albeit a bit limited in movement.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by blitz View Post
    Dude I've seen a quadriplegic in a wheelchair cruising into my local. You'll be fine
    https://youtu.be/XsLwzXxeBe8?si=t_xUTZVxK78ZEWC4

Reminded me of this old classic..

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    I have punted with a bruised ego, a nose out of joint, a broken heart, a frozen shoulder, a fatty liver, a weak stomach, an enlarged prostate, a trick knee, a foggy brain, a cauliflower ear, a trigger finger, and a feeble mind ... but always with an iron will

I remember late last year I've just walked out from the massage room at Tokio.
    Heading towards the shitty stanky staircase I seen a dude on crutches with a backpack on who also just finished his punt. I ended up taking his back pack and crutches whilst he hopped down each step to get to the ground floor.

Fuck me that took ages, but good on him to see his will overcome the staircase of hell.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiki kong View Post
    I remember late last year I've just walked out from the massage room at Tokio.
    Heading towards the shitty stanky staircase I seen a dude on crutches with a backpack on who also just finished his punt. I ended up taking his back pack and crutches whilst he hopped down each step to get to the ground floor.

Fuck me that took ages, but good on him to see his will overcome the staircase of hell.
    Did you ask him how he got injured? Maybe it was from the same set of stairs...

Quote Originally Posted by jfoldbar View Post
    i broke my leg about 1 month ago, so no punting for a while now... still on crutches for a good while and not sure how long my balls can hold out for...
    so got wondering , im not sure if i even can punt atm. what does the wl think doing a customer that comes in on crutches.
    so im wondering, have any bros been punting while injured etc? whats your story?
    Bro, no problem with this. Only your "third leg" is required in this activity, all other limbs are optional extras, lol...

Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    Did you ask him how he got injured? Maybe it was from the same set of stairs...
    I remember him to be south American and was doing construction work, he stepped on a massive nail that went through his foot. Then it got infected.

Haha those stairs could use a good hose down at the least and a chair to sit on at the half way point to be able to catch your breath.

I was at 227NS getting a massage to sort out some impingement in my neck which the pain radiated down my arm and made my chest all tight and locked up.

I told the ML about this and asked her to try loosen up my neck muscles and my chest. During the chest massage I was in alot of pain and I couldn't hold my composure. So I was making all sorts of pain related faces. When I'd looked up st her the ML was looking at me intently as if she was really enjoying inflicting pain.

I asked her do you like seeing me in pain and then she responded "yes, you make sexy face like cumming" I then half laughed whilst still crying from the pain.

The seductive look she gave me was a huge turn on, part 2 got me over the line in minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by Kiki kong View Post
    I remember him to be south American and was doing construction work, he stepped on a massive nail that went through his foot. Then it got infected.

Haha those stairs could use a good hose down at the least and a chair to sit on at the half way point to be able to catch your breath.
    Those stairs... If you didn't need a massage, you would need one by the time you reach the top. Maybe it's a stroke of genius to have the shop at that location come to think of it...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Once got a massage when recovering from a broken rib, got a bit sore but worth it in the end!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by blitz View Post
    how does she get him washed up in the shower?