It’s been a while since I did the walk of shame past the gym and up the stairs to my favorite den of iniquity - 42.

Simon on duty - honest straightforward bloke running a good shop. I see the lineup. New TW girl has potential but I opt for Thai Marine as I’ve seen other reviews and she is known for a good session.

Showers with me and touches my hard cock. Lots of dfk on bed. Hoovers my cock with her mouth but I do t want to cum yet. Lick her tits for a long time then kneel and insert my cock back into her mouth.

Get on me and call me daddy. Oh yeah. Stop moving and just feel daddy’s cock in you. Oh yeah. I play still then violently thrust in her tight Thai hole. Fuck it. Let’s do it. I fuxk her hard and cum.

More tit licking then a command to lick daddy’s balls. Oh yeah, I’m hard again. Suck me. Ok. Want to do daddy again? This time I fuck her missionary. In 5-10 mins I’m over the line and cumming again. I’m 53 baby. How did I do? You did great. Two young guys who booked an hour and couldn’t even get hard again today.

Give daddy a massage. Good girl. Now let daddy lick your tits. Ok, I’ve had enough. Shower, give her a kiss and leave.

42 delivers another solid value for money punt with a service oriented and pretty mid 30s Thai girl.