Thread: J Yui - Pretty party babe who enticed me to a hit of her vape lol

Junior Member(有D料到)

J Yui - Pretty party babe who enticed me to a hit of her vape lol

Recently saw J Yui a day ago, she is the one girl who I wanted to really see and I an a few others I talk to refer to her as a unicorn. Because she is a rare beauty who is never around when you are lol.

Booking / The day:
    This is my second time visiting empire. Surprising considering I have visited club much more in comparison. Maybe its because club had more cuter young j girls that interested me come there as of recent. Finally came my usual time off for the week, checked the roster and a name appeared that I originally booked to see weeks ago but got cancelled due to her cancelling her rostering Ginza. I shoot my shot at the reception asking if I could book her first slot as that was the only time I could see her and was successful. Fast forward came to the day of the booking. I rocked up at Empire, this being my second ever visit there an it being a place thats still relatively new to me, I had some small amount of nerves. But those were eaten up the moment I step through their back door.

Go to the reception an was greeted by 2 guys who were hard at work and polite. Paid the damage and got asked to wait. It seems that Yui was 10 mins late, no biggy for me since im off and have time but this might of turned out bad for the next customer cause it means my booking is gonna go over the time of theirs but oh well. Made my way up to room 22 when reception called me that she was ready. When I got to the door I heard ruffling and realized someone was in the room, was expecting it to be empty as usually empire you sit in the room and wait depending? not too sure. Gave a knock on the door and when the door was completely opened was Yui. Wearing a very sexy pinkish? (cant remember color) dress. My first initial thought of her was wowwwww. She is very pretty and definitely has a look that will turn heads. Also not to forget an amazing body too. The moment she undressed inside the room, I had to find it hard not to look and gaze.

Ratings of the session;

Looks / appearance: 9.5, she is truly to me pretty. She is my type of girl and preference in looks. She has dark hair with streaks in it. Very stylish. She showed me photos of herself 1-2 yrs ago and she goes through so many looks and changes that it shocked me how different she looks each photo. Her current look is her best imo.
    Body / Skin: 8.5, Really nice slim and sexy body. Her boobs are b cup? could be wrong but not very big. But still liked the size. Skin is white and clear but not as smooth as other j girls. Has some scars but doesnt take away from anything.
    Personality: 10, she is very talkative and has a great conversation with me. She is very extroverted and evident by the fact she likes to go clubbing.
    Service / additions: 8, does all the usual things, shower bbbj, daty, fiv, 69. She performs all these exceptionally but if you have met girls like reiko at club, you will know what a 10 is in service.
    GFE: 7, Not much intimacy after the deed like cuddling etc. Just a conversation which is still nice.

Shower with Yui:
    After we introduced each other as its my first visit, there wasnt much intimacy from the start like other girls. Could be because Im a new client or what not but we did flow well and the conversation flowed from the greeting. After the conversation flowed for a bit, she then felt more calmed and came in to hug me and gave me a small kiss. We then start undressing while still talking. Conversations were just about life, how long she has been here, what shes like, how old we are and her being shocked by me being in my early 30s. She thought i was like 24 or something.

Once undressed, she grabs my hand and leads me to the show. As we waited for the water to warm up, she starts to tease me a bit by touching my butt and penis. I giggled a bit and was like why are you laughing alot! I said its prob nerves lol. She said its cute tho. Once the water warmed up, she asked me to wash her first as it seems she just go into empire an went straight to the room an didnt wash. I gave her a good wipe down with the soap and felt up her body. She then reciprocated and got some soap to clean me too. It eventually turned into both of use just rubbing bodys, kissing and then as it got much more hotter, me getting erect and her getting wet she stuck her tongue down my throat. To my delight, notice something on her tongue. When we stop kissing, it turns out to be a tongue piercing. I dont mind this as its cute but it does feel very different during dfk lol. As she washes the soap of each other, she then gets on her knees to give me a shower bbbj. Amazing. She uses her gentle lips with a lot of wetness and suction to suck the whole thing in a fast pace. The fast type of bbbj is what I like best. As she was doing this I was showing signs of pleasure and she took advantage of this throughout. Also because she has a tongue piercing it added to the feel and uniqueness of her bbbj. As she stands back up she looks me in the eyes, I just giggle a bit a look away shy. She truly is really cute.

Bed and main course;
    As we both dried up, I approached her with a bit of initiative and started fully embracing her and ensuring now I was the one with the tongue down her throat. As im dfking, I glide my left hand to feel her boobs and play with her nipples where as my right hand is feeling up her butt. Slowly and slowly my left hand makes its way down to her pussy to rub her clit to pleasure her up. Notice she is still wet from the shower play, I gentle then direct her onto the bed to lay on her back, where as I come over and lean over continuing more of rubbing her clit, dfking and also later making out with both of her nipples. After I managed the FIV, I slowly kept kissing every part of her body lower and lower, I made my way to the main attraction, her beautiful pussy. Nice and plump but boys there is 1 downside. She is unshaven at the top. Noticeable pubic hairs on top but none around the sides. This doesnt bother me at all. Infact sometimes It turns me on and it did this time. I started licking her clit and from the first lick, she moans loudly and twitched a bit. I kept up with licking her every where while doing fiv finding the best pleasure points for her. After finding her most sensitive spots, I licked those and rubbed with emphasis to make her cum. I spent a good 15 mins of the session focusing on her. This for me is always a highlight of a 1 hour session as I want the girl to feel good. As I was done, she brings me up and said with a very enthusiastic look; its my turn to please you now.

She tells me to lay back. She then mounts me and starts kissing me. She didnt advertise pussy slide but it seems she slightly did it with me as her whole lower body was just rubbing over my little man. This felt so good, that the little man immidiately came back to life. Yui continued with a cat bath on my nipples but cat bath was nothing to write home about here. Pretty standard. Again as she started the bbbj I was in heaven. The way she sucks with speed, an it being my favorite, it was in a euphoric state. I subconciously put my hand on her head and was like patting her hair while she was working her magic. She really was trying her best here to get my to cim and really she was close. As I was about to cum, she started to try something else and the feeling went. She then asks me she wants to have sex now. I agree and ask what she wants to do. She instantly says cow girl. Im all down for it. We dom up and then she slides down the little man and oh god, seeing her cute face, boobs and body this was a sight to be hold. It still in my mind now writing this. She really knows how to work it with her cow girl. She spread her legs wide for her asian cow girl and rested her arms on my legs as she goes up and down the pole. Holy sight to see. My little man going in and out of her very beautiful looking pussy. I was in heaven. She worked this position for like 10 mins straight. She then finally collapses from being pleasured and also tiredness. She said its hot and then turns the ac up. As she adjusts it; she lays on her back infront of me and places a pillow under her waist. From her legs spread open and how shes positioned its clear she wants me to do mish on her. The pillow was a good idea cause we have a bit of a height different. Perfect usage. From here this is where I just thrust aggressively till I came inside her. Being a guy who comes off giving, rather than receiving I always opt for cum in dom while looking at the girls face being pleasured.

Ending of session and chat;
    After the deed, she hands me some tissues to clean up lol. Usually other girls do it for me but this is why I rated the service a bit lower than others. Some small things like this she doesnt do. As I got the dom off lol, it accidentally just dripped all onto the bed sheet LOL. I apologized, she laughed and said its ok. Once cleaned up, she lays next to me and talks about each others looks, earrings, tattoos and personal lives. She then politely asks me if she can vape, which I dont have an issue with an tell her to go ahead. It does smell nice but being a non smoker I dont take much notice of vapes an etc. Out of the blue we talk about like how she likes clubbing, how the scene is and drugs. Good to know she is against the bad shit, she draws the line at alcohol and vape/cigs. Told her I have a experience with cigarettes an she was like what about trying vape? I said ive never tried. She hands me it an says I dont mind, try it. I said nah idk lol. She said just try it once and gives me a little kiss. I guess I simped a bit in this instanced a tiny bit and took a puff. Surprisingly not that bad, better than cigarettes I had bad experience with. After taking it she seemed to be much more sharing with me. She ended up showing me photos of her, her hairstyles and looks an holy shit guys. If you saw her two years ago, you would not believe this the same girl. She looked like a doll before to now.

Conclusion:
    Overall enjoyable session and was left satisfied. Had an amazing conversation with yui. Shes the type of girl I can get along with really well and chat about anything and everything. She is very pretty and has a rocking body. Service could be a bit better but you still are left satisfied. Id recommend her for sure but dont expect like the best service possible. Just go in, enjoy her company, do what you want and then have a good conversation.

Id loved to see her again just off her looks alone. She is definitely the type of girl appearance wise that attracts me.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Amazing review bloom, yeah, service wise, she is not as experienced as some of the others, but her whole look and vibe is definitely worth booking for. That tongue piercing does wonders for bbbj and dfk haha

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by putsputs View Post
    Amazing review bloom, yeah, service wise, she is not as experienced as some of the others, but her whole look and vibe is definitely worth booking for. That tongue piercing does wonders for bbbj and dfk haha
    Yeah her whole look and everything greatly makes up for it. An yeah that tongue piercing is it haha.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by putsputs View Post
    So the tongue piercing doesn't inflict any pain in bbbj?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Abracadabra View Post
    So the tongue piercing doesn't inflict any pain in bbbj?
    There was one moment it hurt for me. We were doing 69 and when she was being pleasured her an felt good I think she accidentally got a bit uncontrolling and the piercing pinched my penis a bit. But during just a bbbj no issues.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Hidden gem
    Shouldvtry this girll
    Thx man

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by bloom View Post
    There was one moment it hurt for me. We were doing 69 and when she was being pleasured her an felt good I think she accidentally got a bit uncontrolling and the piercing pinched my penis a bit. But during just a bbbj no issues.
    Ouch!
    Might have been the different angle of a 69 position?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Abracadabra View Post
    Ouch!
    Might have been the different angle of a 69 position?
    Yeah honestly it could have been that. Caught me off guard for a second, didn’t say anything tho lol. But just something to look out for if you see her.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Excellent AR, thanks for the intel on this unicorn. If I understand your AR correctly, she has tattoo? Broadly, how many / large are her tattoos?

I think some of the popular girls sometimes get allocated a room in Empire, for example Rebecca and Asumi when I visited her when she was around in Dec, I saw her in same room and her luggage was there.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by hereforgoodtime View Post
    Excellent AR, thanks for the intel on this unicorn. If I understand your AR correctly, she has tattoo? Broadly, how many / large are her tattoos?

I think some of the popular girls sometimes get allocated a room in Empire, for example Rebecca and Asumi when I visited her when she was around in Dec, I saw her in same room and her luggage was there.
    Oh lol I might of worded it to lead she had tattoos but actually she didn’t have any. Just had a chat about body modifications an etc haha.

Yeah, I think that’s how it is. But this visit I think she has her own place. Didn’t see anything inside the room.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by hereforgoodtime View Post

Quote Originally Posted by bloom View Post
    Oh lol I might of worded it to lead she had tattoos but actually she didn’t have any. Just had a chat about body modifications an etc haha.

Yeah, I think that’s how it is. But this visit I think she has her own place. Didn’t see anything inside the room.
    Yui has no tattoos

When I saw her she was camped out in room 20 something

Hahaha you guys must of clicked well bloom or maybe cos we didn’t pause or cuddle as I cim first buzzer went off so we just rested a lil and then got up to shower cos I wanted to still touch her all over in the shower so wanted to shower earlier
    when I was getting dressed though she sat in the bed again swinging her legs and smiling and ask if it’s ok for her to vape and I go yes ofc lol