Thread: J Mira young and hot

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

J Mira young and hot

Putting in what I think is the second review for the new J girl Mira at Ginza Empire.

As advertised, she is inexperienced, so I went in with that expectation. luckily she is one hot little thing, she’s tiny, perfect little body, toned with perky b cups, 100% my type so I knew I was going to be happy no matter what

I was her first client of the day, so was hoping for a bit of energy, but you could tell she didn’t really want to be there. There were a few cheeky smiles and giggles that made up for it though.

There was a bit of LFK before showering and then DFK and BBBJ in the shower, getting to run my hands all over her soapy body helping her get cleaned is something I could happily do on a daily basis.

Out of the shower and she starts typing on her phone “would you like to come in my mouth”, standing there naked together it was hard to say no to that, but I just wanted to blow my load inside her today (condom on of course) so I politely declined

Onto the bed, lots of DFK and then 69, she seemed to enjoy this and got really wet, only a 30 min session so not enough time to give her as much pleasure as I’d have liked though

Already over half way through now so she jumps on top an we start fucking in cow girl, no lube required as she’s really wet now. Being so small I just couldn’t resist picking her up whilst we’re still fucking and lying her back down in mish for some passionate love making. After a quick switch over to doggy I decided to finish in reverse cowgirl with her leaning back towards me, the mirrors on top and side made for a powerful explosion inside a beautiful young girl

WIR: 100% I could go again right now just writing this up!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Nice review bro her pocket rocket size and physique is defs up my alley will add her to my list.

Welcome to the forum and hope to see more reviews from you

Happy punting and sharing the love/joys