Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Takkie - lady boy - warning there is cock play in review

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Aussieguyinsf's Avatar

Takkie - lady boy - warning there is cock play in review

Ok someone had to review Takkie and it may as well be me. But she’s constantly booked out so don’t tell me you fuckers don’t like the occasional dick action.

Arrives a few mins late but all good. I try not to look but curiosity gets the better of me. Definitely looks trans vs a natural woman. I put my face down and she begins massage. Nice firm massage from her manly hands. A lot of attention to my arse. Finger in butt then I feel something foreign touching me.

I look up and she’s naked with a half erect cock. I touch it and stroke it. More massage then I stand up to rub cocks. I lean in and dfk ensues while we run each others cocks. I lick the tip of her cock and she’s excited. Then she sucks my cock but I ask her to stop because I don’t want to cum too quickly.

Lick daddy’s balls. She’s obedient and follows orders. Then I go back to jerking her with the occasional lick. She’s hard and I ask if she can cum. Yes, for extra. Ok good to know.

I’m kinda feeling guilty but I can’t help but go with the flow. Ok suck daddy’s cock. Her Bbbj is one of the best I’ve ever had. I guess having a cock gives her advantage it’s hard to pinpoint exactly what it is but she’s an expert and I cim.

More massage. Then finger in my butt. I turn around and jerk off while she looks. Nah I’m not going to be able to get over the line.

She doesn’t stop. Licks my armpits (sensational) and licks my nipples. Her mouth goes around my cock and I cim a second time. I’m 53 ffs. But she is that good.

More massage, shower and a slight bad doggy feeling. Fuck it. You only live once.

Go ahead - flame me. I needed something different and gave it a go. Bet you one of you cunts reads this and books her.

Well run shop too. Cute receptionist - don’t ask she doesn’t do servicing. They are trying to secure more ladyboys as they are apparently very popular.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Oh man, so tempting. How much was the damage. Did she tell you how much to get her to cum? How would you rate her looks?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    How bad was the post nut clarity once you came to your senses and realised you shot 2 loads in a blokes mouth?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Constantly booked out is a review in itself. I read on this forum there was a set fee at that shop. Does that apply to the LB and the MTF? I’m just curious as I’d classify their services as being higher rated and more sought after.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Good in you, Aussieguy. It'd be a boring world if we all liked the same thing.

Quote Originally Posted by ryanpumper View Post
    How bad was the post nut clarity once you came to your senses and realised you shot 2 loads in a blokes mouth?
    Onya mate. You obviously read the review start to finish despite the warning.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Aussieguyinsf View Post
    Ok someone had to review Takkie and it may as well be me. But she’s constantly booked out so don’t tell me you fuckers don’t like the occasional dick action.

Arrives a few mins late but all good. I try not to look but curiosity gets the better of me. Definitely looks trans vs a natural woman. I put my face down and she begins massage. Nice firm massage from her manly hands. A lot of attention to my arse. Finger in butt then I feel something foreign touching me.

I look up and she’s naked with a half erect cock. I touch it and stroke it. More massage then I stand up to rub cocks. I lean in and dfk ensues while we run each others cocks. I lick the tip of her cock and she’s excited. Then she sucks my cock but I ask her to stop because I don’t want to cum too quickly.

Lick daddy’s balls. She’s obedient and follows orders. Then I go back to jerking her with the occasional lick. She’s hard and I ask if she can cum. Yes, for extra. Ok good to know.

I’m kinda feeling guilty but I can’t help but go with the flow. Ok suck daddy’s cock. Her Bbbj is one of the best I’ve ever had. I guess having a cock gives her advantage it’s hard to pinpoint exactly what it is but she’s an expert and I cim.

More massage. Then finger in my butt. I turn around and jerk off while she looks. Nah I’m not going to be able to get over the line.

She doesn’t stop. Licks my armpits (sensational) and licks my nipples. Her mouth goes around my cock and I cim a second time. I’m 53 ffs. But she is that good.

More massage, shower and a slight bad doggy feeling. Fuck it. You only live once.

Go ahead - flame me. I needed someone different and gave it a go. Bet you one of you cunts reads this and books her..
    Legend for posting. Sounds like you had an amazing session. I will say, I’ve gotten my bad bjs by some ugly girls in my day, pretty sure I’d prefer a great bj by takkie over them.

Glad you enjoyed your experience mate.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    what was te total $$$ for this experience?
    Was FS on offer??

Go ahead - flame me. I needed someone different and gave it a go. Bet you one of you cunts reads this and books her..
    _______stay on topic and we will all enjoy the thread______________

Senior Member(無間使者)

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    with all due respect, eww I can't even read the full AR
    fun for punters who can take a cock, but definitely not for me

Quote Originally Posted by Keeping Up View Post
    is this the same Takkie?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Good on you for trying her out.
    If you don't mind me asking, was that your first time rubbing/licking another cock?
    Is her description of "cut 6 inches" accurate?

Quote Originally Posted by Kizuraz View Post
    Good on you for trying her out.
    If you don't mind me asking, was that your first time rubbing/licking another cock?
    Is her description of "cut 6 inches" accurate?
    Yes, it was the first time. Yes, on size and cut. I’m not an expert but it feels manageable for a first timer.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Keeping Up View Post
    Link doesnt work

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Try this link https://secrethostess.com/6097590/

She is flat out busy anyway. This review has increased her reputation and demand...
    _______stay on topic and we will all enjoy the thread______________

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by andrewv View Post
    Try this link https://secrethostess.com/6097590/

She is flat out busy anyway. This review has increased her reputation and demand...
    He's a busy man nowadays

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    What other tricks does it do?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by hornedbeast View Post
    What other tricks does it do?
    If you are interested, go book Takkie bro.
    Report back an AR as well. Lol

Senior Member(無間使者)

Go ahead - flame me. I needed something different and gave it a go. Bet you one of you cunts reads this and books her.

Well run shop too. Cute receptionist - don’t ask she doesn’t do servicing. They are trying to secure more ladyboys as they are apparently very popular.
    Great session.
    2 shots great value.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Senior Member(無間使者)
    No idea why the homophobic assholes feel they need to chime in. OP is totally upfront and deserves respect without complete fuckwits adding nothing but hate.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast