Quote Originally Posted by Aussieguyinsf View Post
Ok someone had to review Takkie and it may as well be me. But she’s constantly booked out so don’t tell me you fuckers don’t like the occasional dick action.

Arrives a few mins late but all good. I try not to look but curiosity gets the better of me. Definitely looks trans vs a natural woman. I put my face down and she begins massage. Nice firm massage from her manly hands. A lot of attention to my arse. Finger in butt then I feel something foreign touching me.

I look up and she’s naked with a half erect cock. I touch it and stroke it. More massage then I stand up to rub cocks. I lean in and dfk ensues while we run each others cocks. I lick the tip of her cock and she’s excited. Then she sucks my cock but I ask her to stop because I don’t want to cum too quickly.

Lick daddy’s balls. She’s obedient and follows orders. Then I go back to jerking her with the occasional lick. She’s hard and I ask if she can cum. Yes, for extra. Ok good to know.

I’m kinda feeling guilty but I can’t help but go with the flow. Ok suck daddy’s cock. Her Bbbj is one of the best I’ve ever had. I guess having a cock gives her advantage it’s hard to pinpoint exactly what it is but she’s an expert and I cim.

More massage. Then finger in my butt. I turn around and jerk off while she looks. Nah I’m not going to be able to get over the line.

She doesn’t stop. Licks my armpits (sensational) and licks my nipples. Her mouth goes around my cock and I cim a second time. I’m 53 ffs. But she is that good.

More massage, shower and a slight bad doggy feeling. Fuck it. You only live once.

Go ahead - flame me. I needed someone different and gave it a go. Bet you one of you cunts reads this and books her..
Legend for posting. Sounds like you had an amazing session. I will say, I’ve gotten my bad bjs by some ugly girls in my day, pretty sure I’d prefer a great bj by takkie over them.

Glad you enjoyed your experience mate.