Thread: Jane - Happy ending with top model young babe

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Jane - Happy ending with top model young babe

Time visit: 5 April - 11am for the taste of freshness
    What: 1hr + extra
    Face: 10/10 - Jane is a top model like skinny Thai girl with round sexy ass and ultra soft boobs

Got my pay and it rain like hell. Figure out the best to do was some massage and well yah.
    Booked Jane as she is my type. Paid at front like buying a train ticket from old station... reception behind glass and kind of emotionless and not real care...
    Anyway, in the room. Soon Jane knock the door and a beautiful smile + classic Thai greeting. I immediately knew i on a lucky day

Instructed to face down and Jane start to massage me. Her massage style was on the softer side. no bone cracking sound
    This was exactly what i like. Jane massaged my neck very well, really reduced my headache and got me very horny.
    I couldn't resisted to request for the real deal.

Jane was happy to offer FS with me and money sorted. She undressed. This scene! i still remember. This f*cking hot model body right in front of my hard dick! slowly climb up DOM on via her month...F*UCK...

Jane does slow / fast and deep sucks. Amazing skill.

Soon she ride on my and my hands all over her ultra soft amazing boobs. Super addictive to play.
    Jane turn around and continue with reverse cow girl. A full view of this super model butt bounced up, down, deep and fast on my cock... and i blow loads...

After cleanup, we still have a bit time left and we have some good chat. This is why day time is the best time. Girls are more welcome and relax since still fresh.

Jane's english is pretty good. First time to Australia and still new.

Will definitely see her again.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Thanks for AR - been interested in seeing her - any chance of $$$$ pls

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Isn’t Jane Korean?

Quote Originally Posted by argo1 View Post
    Time visit: 5 April - 11am for the taste of freshness
    What: 1hr + extra
    Face: 10/10 - Jane is a top model like skinny Thai girl with round sexy ass and ultra soft boobs

Got my pay and it rain like hell. Figure out the best to do was some massage and well yah.
    Booked Jane as she is my type. Paid at front like buying a train ticket from old station... reception behind glass and kind of emotionless and not real care...
    Anyway, in the room. Soon Jane knock the door and a beautiful smile + classic Thai greeting. I immediately knew i on a lucky day

Instructed to face down and Jane start to massage me. Her massage style was on the softer side. no bone cracking sound
    This was exactly what i like. Jane massaged my neck very well, really reduced my headache and got me very horny.
    I couldn't resisted to request for the real deal.

Jane was happy to offer FS with me and money sorted. She undressed. This scene! i still remember. This f*cking hot model body right in front of my hard dick! slowly climb up DOM on via her month...F*UCK...

Jane does slow / fast and deep sucks. Amazing skill.

Soon she ride on my and my hands all over her ultra soft amazing boobs. Super addictive to play.
    Jane turn around and continue with reverse cow girl. A full view of this super model butt bounced up, down, deep and fast on my cock... and i blow loads...

After cleanup, we still have a bit time left and we have some good chat. This is why day time is the best time. Girls are more welcome and relax since still fresh.

Jane's english is pretty good. First time to Australia and still new.

Will definitely see her again.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Yes. There are many Jane.
    Thai Jane is definitely a top secret hot model.
    Totally my GFE type. I think that's why punters not talks about her