Thread: J Temari….so so

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

J Temari….so so

Firstly photos are fake. Someone found some pictures of a blonde Asian online and put them up as Temari as she’s blonde.
    She’s a nice girl, pretty and good to converse with. Into the shower was a very lousy or an attempt to be sensual in washing me. I was confused.
    Onto main, good bbbj, no DFK (advertised as DFK) at best I will categorise as lip pecks. For a 23 year old she claims her pussy was a tad messy, not a delight to daty. Sex was good, good attitude and accomodating.
    Personality wise she is funny, can hold a good convo and will be the type you can hang out with any day of the week. Unfortunately for us punters where not there to converse and chat but rather to fuck.
    Overall mixed feelings. Mediocre service but good attitude. WIR….probably not as there was no real standout

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Yeh she was very average. Dfk was on the menu and that was thr best part for me but the rest was just so so.not worth the money.

The other new girl I tried was Reimi a tad bigger than Temari , good for ass lovers but the girl literally doesn't know much about what to do. Very lousy service or you can say inexperienced as the description says. Waste of money.

I'm interested to try Mizuha next but I'm very unsure whether she can be any good.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    She is definitely not E cup. I would say closer to a C cup and photos are fake.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by personaa View Post
    She is definitely not E cup. I would say closer to a C cup and photos are fake.
    100% correct. Definaely not E

Senior Member(無間使者) LuvJapPusssy's Avatar
    Thanks for AR/intel. Disappointed to hear u didnt have a good session.

I've always had a great time with Japanese girls 99.99% of the time.