Thread: J Sally - Gorgeous Girl with a great ass

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

J Sally - Gorgeous Girl with a great ass

Have been browsing the Empire and Club sites recently and happened to stumble upon J Sally on the Empire site today, I decided to shoot a text to confirm my 45 minute booking as her pictures caught my eye.

Appearance
    Sally is 21 this year and hails from Fukuoka, one of the prefectures in Japan known for beautiful women, and what can I say? She definitely meets that expectation. She has a very innocent face, very much a girl next door look to her. I would say she is closer to 150cm than 160cm however she has a very curvy body with a great ass, clear and white skin, no tattoos and her pussy is lasered. She does light makeup around her eyes so I would consider her very natural looking. She has a set of B cup boobs that a firm and plump.

Service
    Sally works at a Soapland in Fukuoka so her service is something you would expect from the Japanese standard of service, she helps you undress and have small talk to get you comfortable while you make your way to the shower. She gave me a gentle wash in the shower and gave my little guy a tug followed by a BBBJ in the shower, there was a lot of tongue action and I would consider it quite good.

We dried off and made our way to bed where she gestured for me to lie down to continue our BBBJ from the shower, she gave me the sloppiest BJ I have had. We then proceeded to get down to business and I chose to start in doggy so I could enjoy the incredible view from the rear. Her pussy is very tight and did not seem to go too deep (mind you I am only 5 inches and I was already hitting her cervix, though from what I understand that cervix moves depending on which part of the cycle they are at?) we soon changed positions to missionary and I did not last very long in her tight pussy.

After sex
    Sally has a very bubbly personality and is quite chatty once you get her going. Her English is passable to hold a decent conversation, certainly better than some of the other WL's I have seen. She was very determined to not use Google Translate during our conversation as she told me she hates having to use the phone mid conversation.

The phone started ringing so we had a shower together to end.

Conclusion
    WIR? Yes definitely, if you are into the very Japanese style service oriented session GFE, Sally is your girl. She leaves in 2 weeks and I certainly know I will be visiting her again before she leaves for Japan.

Appearance: 8.5/10 She is quite pretty IMO however appearance is obviously subjective, her photos are her however I do believe there has been a bit of touch up done.

Service: 10/10 If you are into GFE then you should give her a go, I won't deduct points for services I did not try (i.e. CIM, DFK, 69) as I don't think it would be fair.

P.S If the 2 bros that did a 3P with her yesterday are on here, please do remember though you are paying for a service, WL's are still people and we should still treat them with respect.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Thanks mate. Her photos caught me too and decided to give her a try. I hope the two bros who did 3p did not traumatize her.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    OP as a non Chinese……nice username. Supposedly someone has got it as a number plate in SA on a Bentley