Thread: Thai News Papers - Good Read

Thai News Papers - Good Read

Name: Papers Trans MTF

Establishment: 6 Poplar St, Surry Hills

Date of Visit: April 2024

Contact Details/Address/Weblink: Wechat ID _6poplarsurryhills

Rate: $110 for 45 mins inc. HJ (Easter Promo price)

Services: +$60 for CBJ, NHJ, DFK, rimming on her, DATY, Prostate massage

Size/shape: Tall model build, real pretty face, slim and toned body. Bolt ons and booty a little flat for my liking.

Nationality or Ethnicity: Thai

My experience/comments:
    From when I Papers opened the door and greeted me with a really big smile "Hello, I'm News Papers"! whilst on my stomach and my head tuned towards the door.
    I was then stumbling with my words to try to reply to how she introduced herself as News Papers... LOL Lucky i was able to mutter out "Oh yea that's a name i don't hear often. haha"

She made me comfortable from the very beginning and her communication was a breeze. Papers only being in the industry a few weeks has found her feet pretty quickly, it wasn't long after 10min into the massage the slight brushes and tickling on the little man started. Another 5 min go by before whispering "can we play now?" She giggled and said "sure why not, your the boss".

I gladly turned over to my surprise that she was naked already, and DAMNNNN her body was fucking HOTT. Really really nice figure, beautiful tits and her vag looked looked great. I started to kiss on her neck and titties and made my way to her mouth for some DFK, she reciprocated well and didn't shy away.

She allowed me to go to south to perform some licking on her man made pussy and rimming on her. Her FOAM was on point not overly done or too fake, her eagerness to participate is certainly highlighted. Only 15 min to go, I asked for BJ covered but BBBJ was also on offer but I didn't opt in for. Her BJ skills are great and took it all the way to base which was really nice and little teeth was present. She started to play around my rim with her index and using some of the spit running down my balls/perinium she started to add some more pressure on my tight asshole. It started to loosen up and long be hold the middle knuckle was in me. She was gentle and knew to take time on me, I asked her to remove the dom and if I can blow on her tits and she was ok. She did exactly as asked and the big throb came and then BOOM. An abnormal amount shot out and some hitting her on her neck.

This chap was certainly very relaxed and happy. Only 5 min left and a quick chat before I headed into the shower to clean up. 2 min later Papers came in the shower room and assisted me in washing my back and she stayed in to continue to wash herself whilst I dried off and put my civvies back on.

Made my way out to the hall way to be greeted by Jacob. Asked how it was and gave me a fist bump, offered some mentos in which i happily accepted and made my way out.

Definitely a great experience and worth returning for something a little different. Like always be a gentleman and YMMV

Til next time.

TY boss Kiki Kong for the AR and visit!
    See you again soon and more XXX sexy girls to come!!
    6 Surryhills
    ☎️ : 0414 218 732

WeChat: _6Poplarsurryhills
    Address: Shop 1 / 6 Poplar St, Surry Hills
    Hours of Business : 10am- 8pm
    Open 7 days a week
    365 Days
    https://maps.app.goo.gl/T7nhXjUC8gf2aNjb7

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Hahaha "News Papers" !?!?!
    Thanks for AR bro. Finally got to see some insight for Papers, long over due.

It seems she doesn't ooze manliness behind closed doors. I've seen her in person and she's a stunner, i just don't have balls to try myself. Thanks for TOFTT

Talking Extra

What is the full service extra like with Takkie - Lady boy?

Which one will you choose Papers or Takkie?
    -----------------
    There is only one Dick神

Papers

Quote Originally Posted by Kiki kong View Post
    Name: Papers Trans MTF

Establishment: 6 Poplar St, Surry Hills

Date of Visit: April 2024

Contact Details/Address/Weblink: Wechat ID _6poplarsurryhills

Rate: $110 for 45 mins inc. HJ (Easter Promo price)

Services: +$60 for CBJ, NHJ, DFK, rimming on her, DATY, Prostate massage

Size/shape: Tall model build, real pretty face, slim and toned body. Bolt ons and booty a little flat for my liking.

Nationality or Ethnicity: Thai

My experience/comments:
    From when I Papers opened the door and greeted me with a really big smile "Hello, I'm News Papers"! whilst on my stomach and my head tuned towards the door.
    I was then stumbling with my words to try to reply to how she introduced herself as News Papers... LOL Lucky i was able to mutter out "Oh yea that's a name i don't hear often. haha"

She made me comfortable from the very beginning and her communication was a breeze. Papers only being in the industry a few weeks has found her feet pretty quickly, it wasn't long after 10min into the massage the slight brushes and tickling on the little man started. Another 5 min go by before whispering "can we play now?" She giggled and said "sure why not, your the boss".

I gladly turned over to my surprise that she was naked already, and DAMNNNN her body was fucking HOTT. Really really nice figure, beautiful tits and her vag looked looked great. I started to kiss on her neck and titties and made my way to her mouth for some DFK, she reciprocated well and didn't shy away.

She allowed me to go to south to perform some licking on her man made pussy and rimming on her. Her FOAM was on point not overly done or too fake, her eagerness to participate is certainly highlighted. Only 15 min to go, I asked for BJ covered but BBBJ was also on offer but I didn't opt in for. Her BJ skills are great and took it all the way to base which was really nice and little teeth was present. She started to play around my rim with her index and using some of the spit running down my balls/perinium she started to add some more pressure on my tight asshole. It started to loosen up and long be hold the middle knuckle was in me. She was gentle and knew to take time on me, I asked her to remove the dom and if I can blow on her tits and she was ok. She did exactly as asked and the big throb came and then BOOM. An abnormal amount shot out and some hitting her on her neck.

This chap was certainly very relaxed and happy. Only 5 min left and a quick chat before I headed into the shower to clean up. 2 min later Papers came in the shower room and assisted me in washing my back and she stayed in to continue to wash herself whilst I dried off and put my civvies back on.

Made my way out to the hall way to be greeted by Jacob. Asked how it was and gave me a fist bump, offered some mentos in which i happily accepted and made my way out.

Definitely a great experience and worth returning for something a little different. Like always be a gentleman and YMMV

Til next time.
    Papers sounds very hot.
    I guest she must be popular

Papers open for bookings

Papers open for bookings

Papers working tomorrow.
    Open for bookings!!
    6 Surryhills
    ☎️ : 0414 218 732

WeChat: _6Poplarsurryhills
    Address: Shop 1 / 6 Poplar St, Surry Hills
    Hours of Business : 10am- 8pm