Thread: Has anyone seen this Russian lady

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Has anyone seen this Russian lady

Went to this Russian lady few years ago. i get texts from her still. everyone that has been there would get texts. she says she is legit .2 HOUR MASSAGE 150 But im not sure. she is at Wellington road East Brisbane. She is stunning big boobs must be 6 foot tall. Has anyone tried here with any extra.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Do you have the link to her ad?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    If it's the man that advertisers as Russian Barbie I think he is advertising on E&B.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by bodyguard03 View Post
    Went to this Russian lady few years ago. i get texts from her still. everyone that has been there would get texts. she says she is legit .2 HOUR MASSAGE 150 But im not sure. she is at Wellington road East Brisbane. She is stunning big boobs must be 6 foot tall. Has anyone tried here with any extra.
    Hey mate, can't DM but if I'm thinking correctly, I know who you're talking about. I forgot her number but messaged her on fb (how I found her previously) and didn't get a reply. She wasn't about the extras from the one session I went.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Where in east brissy does she work lads? Because I’ve been looking for white or Latina beauties. She sounds like a gem. At least to look at, it doesn’t help if she doesn’t do extracurricular activities boys.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Hey bodyguard.
    What’s her Facebook mate?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    My apologies.
    Madhatter. Hey mate.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I see the fuckwit brigade has congregated here

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Russian lady

[url]https://www.instagram.com/

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Hey mate, yes this is the one.. definitely no extras but a great massage. How recent was her latest text to you? If she's still doing it please PM me. I would recommend removing her personal profile from here though.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Boys? Does this fucking whore actually massage any blokes??? Because I’ve tried to contact the slut with no fucking success! Any of you blokes know the best way to ask the whore?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Imyourdaddy1979# View Post
    Boys? Does this fucking whore actually massage any blokes??? Because IÂ’ve tried to contact the slut with no fucking success! Any of you blokes know the best way to ask the whore?
    IÂ’m not sure why the fuck sheÂ’s not replying to you. Just be patient, sheÂ’s probably just really fucking busy and shit.
    Make sure not to use the words “slut” or “whore” though when you contact her. It may be off putting. Fuck knows why though, cunts are just too sensitive these days!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    What I’m saying Skip, is that I ain’t seeing anything in this Whores socials in any capacity that she even massages any cocksuka??? Have I even got the right slut? I have the Whores Insta and facebook…this bitch don’t mention shit about massaging any motherfucker??? This is my point. Do any of you blokes know if she even does a simple fucking massage?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Imyourdaddy1979# View Post
    What I’m saying Skip, is that I ain’t seeing anything in this Whores socials in any capacity that she even massages any cocksuka??? Have I even got the right slut? I have the Whores Insta and facebook…this bitch don’t mention shit about massaging any motherfucker??? This is my point. Do any of you blokes know if she even does a simple fucking massage?
    I can’t help with your enquiry, however I do think you should do a creative writing course.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    This guy sounds like lovenandbug (something like that) with no social skills

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk