Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: GINZA Dream Team - Legendary Jap Girls

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by dr3w View Post
    It was pretty good, she doesn't really look like the picture though, maybe she put more make up in the pic. Service was great, nothing to complain there. I reckon if she get a boob job it will look awesome on her frame. When it comes to looks department, I think K girls still win.
    The Ying and the Yang hahaha

i think Alia more natural look and less makeup while Sayaka more make up dolled up look
    but both and neck and neck and not much else seperating them from head down

Any K Girls currently working that you've yet to sample?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    J Haku – Unique ‘T’ cat bath, suck you like lollipop with mouth and pussy a vice grip

Overall A/B tier cant quite decide

A tier if service can be more energy like Reiko or Ice dfk when you come inside lots of hugs but still service is good - her repeat customers will put her A tier I think
    BONUS point for her eye contact not just throughout the session like during bbbj and sex but break in between sex lots of cuddles and kinky stuff your new gf would do with you….
    Not sure if its just me and we clicked so will leave those details out – before you spam the post/second guess or PM me its not natural sex…

Factors for why she sits in the B tier other than the above just not quite my type for face but we had good chat and she’s very bubbly gfe and even fed me from her secret stash. Shes just not like Linon or Miwa level pretty if you get me but those that like more natural looking and GND type will defs fall in love with her
    Session with her felt very natural and not like you are with a WL and her moans and stuff is not overly dramatic – foreplay is defs an enjoyable one

Service 8 - 8.5
    Very sensual cat bath and lots of sexy foreplay but maybe some guys not like cat bath so mark down because too long but catbath style was unique and sex very gfe. She would start off with lots of DFK after drying up from the shower no smokers breath or bad breath or anything though she does vape but didn’t have the taste
    Her DFK is on par of J Len if you seen Len you know what I mean she gets so into it….she alternates between DFK and catbath like shes eating a paddlepop or soft server she will kiss and suck one nipple very sensually and then come up for some intense DFK then move back down to the 2nd nipple and then come back up for more DFK she then takes a rest and leans forward cos I kept playing with her tits to allow me to suck and play with them
    And she will look down and smile at you the whole time. Afterwards shes moves down to lil Jack and gives an above average BBBJ paying attention to tip shaft and balls its more like the soft flicks and licking with some sucking very slurpy style bbbj – hence why I coined “T” catbath her tongue skills and DFK is another level again Len is a good example to compare hence why I said lollipop
    She did all things diamond but bbbj skills so so…? Above average with bonus marks for the sensual slurpiness and eye contact but not amazing like Ice or Linon
    Dfk very sexy and intense like suck your tongue suck your lips everything

Body 8.5
    Slim and to my liking with Mochi mochi bum
    Great boobs so firm and all natural one of the best boobs of the j girls because she is young think Asumi boobs maybe a tad bit smaller but the perfect pink nipples that get nice and erect as you play and suck on them
    While shes a little bit shy and very sensitive there was no restrictions with playing and sucking on her boobs they just so firm and supple really showing how young she is
    It just sits so nicely on her body. Cant think of too many super young girls that are still on roster but I think build and frame wise similar to Asumi but white pale skin like milky white maybe like Miwa? Not as white as Reiko and J Sana to the point you can see their veins a bit LOL
    Unless you are nit picking like have abs like J Yui or not too much to fault for her body.
    Pussy is nicely shaped curtains and very delicious, she is shaved with light patch and some hair regrowth on the sides similar to Yui but less think patch on top

Face/looks 7.5 - 8
    She’s more in the cute side and kawaii like maid cafe
    Her photo in maid is accurate just minus 1 -1.5 for the filter and more round cheeks and that’s literally Haku – don’t go off the last photo as it has heavy filtered and she has very blushed cheeks but in real life she has much less make up and a very natural look The maid photo gives good indication of her more round face compared with the other J Girls that have longer face or V shape face like sayaka and alia – just FYI as we all have different preferences

Overall Session:
    My god she was so tight even after suiting up and applying the lube on her pussy and dick it was relatively tight
    She’s so accommodating she even spread her pussy for my and looked at me while doing so smacking her lips like mmmm come get some lil nympho (I wonder if she has a sexy PSE style to be unlocked) – someone her mentioned she was more PSE but I found her to be GFE more
    Perhaps she can tell with the punter which type of guy they are and if they prefer GFE or PSE….

I don’t know if because she is horny or she genuinely felt good or wanted to make me cum quicker as she was already tight as it was…but during the session and in some positions when she squirmed to the side she would squeeze her pussy as well and id be like oh fuck vice grip the vice grip is like what you get with the more experienced C and K girls…. Nevertheless she gives a lot of eye contact during the session.
    Lovely girl but you may struggle with the communication if you don’t know Japanese but if you don’t care to have a DNM with her then so what who cares

We did a few more positions before ending in doggy which I think is really nice with her. Even in mish as I got into my rhythm she held her legs up for me hahaha what a sweetie
    I was really spent and rested for a bit and we cuddled and some small talk before she came in for dfk while playing with lil Jack to wake him up she proceeded to go for BBBJ asking if I want CIM and ofc I said yes
    But as she going at it buzzer went off and I didn’t think I was gonna get 2nd shot off so tapped her on the shoulder to say thats ok lets shower and she gave a frown and disappointed face like she couldn’t fulfil my needs lol. I smiled and winked at her saying next time and she got very chirpy and came in to hug me and go for more DFK…. Man this girl fucking loves DFK almost K Girl level DFK

Overall WIR? Yes I had a good time recommend her for her body, the sex and overall GFE feeling but just don’t go in there expecting super pretty stunner then you should be fine. If she was amazing looking she would be priced higher.
    Need some post nut clarity before deciding where to rank her in my collection hahahaha

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack-Jack View Post
    The Ying and the Yang hahaha

i think Alia more natural look and less makeup while Sayaka more make up dolled up look
    but both and neck and neck and not much else seperating them from head down

Any K Girls currently working that you've yet to sample?
    Heejoo and Juju I guess, is it just me or the girls at Ginza 310 looks better than Ginza empire in general? Over there my fav is Rebecca, tried Chaerin, Hanna, just not my type

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by dr3w View Post
    Heejoo and Juju I guess, is it just me or the girls at Ginza 310 looks better than Ginza empire in general? Over there my fav is Rebecca, tried Chaerin, Hanna, just not my type
    Hahaha I think there have been some discussions and “theories” on this but yea generally speaking girls are better service and better looking at club. Some even start off in empire and become super popular and end up moving to club mainly cos the girls at club stay in room whole day and don’t have to do lineups like empire…just take J ice Mischa Jessie Len and some examples that’s not to say empire doesn’t have gems thought like IU and Hanna and now hinano but yea depends what your after empire is good if you don’t wanna book blind club is good if you already know the girl you’re seeing is good/have intel she’s good

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Anyone got intel on J Nanae?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Haku great friendly GFE

J Haku – Unique ‘T’ cat bath, suck you like lollipop with mouth and pussy a vice grip

Overall A/B tier cant quite decide

A tier if service can be more energy like Reiko or Ice dfk when you come inside lots of hugs but still service is good - her repeat customers will put her A tier I think
    BONUS point for her eye contact not just throughout the session like during bbbj and sex but break in between sex lots of cuddles and kinky stuff your new gf would do with you….
    Not sure if its just me and we clicked so will leave those details out – before you spam the post/second guess or PM me its not natural sex…

Factors for why she sits in the B tier other than the above just not quite my type for face but we had good chat and she’s very bubbly gfe and even fed me from her secret stash. Shes just not like Linon or Miwa level pretty if you get me but those that like more natural looking and GND type will defs fall in love with her
    Session with her felt very natural and not like you are with a WL and her moans and stuff is not overly dramatic – foreplay is defs an enjoyable one

Service 8 - 8.5
    Very sensual cat bath and lots of sexy foreplay but maybe some guys not like cat bath so mark down because too long but catbath style was unique and sex very gfe. She would start off with lots of DFK after drying up from the shower no smokers breath or bad breath or anything though she does vape but didn’t have the taste
    Her DFK is on par of J Len if you seen Len you know what I mean she gets so into it….she alternates between DFK and catbath like shes eating a paddlepop or soft server she will kiss and suck one nipple very sensually and then come up for some intense DFK then move back down to the 2nd nipple and then come back up for more DFK she then takes a rest and leans forward cos I kept playing with her tits to allow me to suck and play with them
    And she will look down and smile at you the whole time. Afterwards shes moves down to lil Jack and gives an above average BBBJ paying attention to tip shaft and balls its more like the soft flicks and licking with some sucking very slurpy style bbbj – hence why I coined “T” catbath her tongue skills and DFK is another level again Len is a good example to compare hence why I said lollipop
    She did all things diamond but bbbj skills so so…? Above average with bonus marks for the sensual slurpiness and eye contact but not amazing like Ice or Linon
    Dfk very sexy and intense like suck your tongue suck your lips everything

Body 8.5
    Slim and to my liking with Mochi mochi bum
    Great boobs so firm and all natural one of the best boobs of the j girls because she is young think Asumi boobs maybe a tad bit smaller but the perfect pink nipples that get nice and erect as you play and suck on them
    While shes a little bit shy and very sensitive there was no restrictions with playing and sucking on her boobs they just so firm and supple really showing how young she is
    It just sits so nicely on her body. Cant think of too many super young girls that are still on roster but I think build and frame wise similar to Asumi but white pale skin like milky white maybe like Miwa? Not as white as Reiko and J Sana to the point you can see their veins a bit LOL
    Unless you are nit picking like have abs like J Yui or not too much to fault for her body.
    Pussy is nicely shaped curtains and very delicious, she is shaved with light patch and some hair regrowth on the sides similar to Yui but less think patch on top

Face/looks 7.5 - 8
    She’s more in the cute side and kawaii like maid cafe
    Her photo in maid is accurate just minus 1 -1.5 for the filter and more round cheeks and that’s literally Haku – don’t go off the last photo as it has heavy filtered and she has very blushed cheeks but in real life she has much less make up and a very natural look The maid photo gives good indication of her more round face compared with the other J Girls that have longer face or V shape face like sayaka and alia – just FYI as we all have different preferences

Overall Session:
    My god she was so tight even after suiting up and applying the lube on her pussy and dick it was relatively tight
    She’s so accommodating she even spread her pussy for my and looked at me while doing so smacking her lips like mmmm come get some lil nympho (I wonder if she has a sexy PSE style to be unlocked) – someone her mentioned she was more PSE but I found her to be GFE more
    Perhaps she can tell with the punter which type of guy they are and if they prefer GFE or PSE….

I don’t know if because she is horny or she genuinely felt good or wanted to make me cum quicker as she was already tight as it was…but during the session and in some positions when she squirmed to the side she would squeeze her pussy as well and id be like oh fuck vice grip the vice grip is like what you get with the more experienced C and K girls…. Nevertheless she gives a lot of eye contact during the session.
    Lovely girl but you may struggle with the communication if you don’t know Japanese but if you don’t care to have a DNM with her then so what who cares

We did a few more positions before ending in doggy which I think is really nice with her. Even in mish as I got into my rhythm she held her legs up for me hahaha what a sweetie
    I was really spent and rested for a bit and we cuddled and some small talk before she came in for dfk while playing with lil Jack to wake him up she proceeded to go for BBBJ asking if I want CIM and ofc I said yes
    But as she going at it buzzer went off and I didn’t think I was gonna get 2nd shot off so tapped her on the shoulder to say thats ok lets shower and she gave a frown and disappointed face like she couldn’t fulfil my needs lol. I smiled and winked at her saying next time and she got very chirpy and came in to hug me and go for more DFK…. Man this girl fucking loves DFK almost K Girl level DFK

Overall WIR? Yes I had a good time recommend her for her body, the sex and overall GFE feeling but just don’t go in there expecting super pretty stunner then you should be fine. If she was amazing looking she would be priced higher.
    Need some post nut clarity before deciding where to rank her in my collection hahahaha
    Hey Jack Jack thanks for your excellent review of J Haku it made up my mind to see her last Thursday and so glad I did! I agree she’s not beautiful but she’s nice looking in a girl next door way and friendly beyond belief like I was her oldest best friend! And she’s got pale skin and nice B cups and happy for me to stroke and suck her nipples. Awesome deep throat really took it all in

And she’s young 19 or 20! Ticks all boxes really.
    I thought her English was better than most young J girls we had good conversation with a bit of help from Google translate. Young but confident very interesting young woman.

She was happy to try any positions 69, CG, doggy, mish. Seemed to genuinely enjoy sex not putting it on in any way. Nice pussy lips awesome in 69. And no rush or hurry to get me out at the end.

I found her one of the best experiences I’ve ever had punting so I’d give her 9/10 and will definitely return. Sounds like A tier to me!

She said she’s going back to Japan in the next week but coming back in June.

Thanks again for your excellent reviews Jack, really helpful for an occasional punter like me!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Anyone tried nanae at 479?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by LittleLover58 View Post
    Hey Jack Jack thanks for your excellent review of J Haku it made up my mind to see her last Thursday and so glad I did! I agree she’s not beautiful but she’s nice looking in a girl next door way and friendly beyond belief like I was her oldest best friend! And she’s got pale skin and nice B cups and happy for me to stroke and suck her nipples. Awesome deep throat really took it all in

And she’s young 19 or 20! Ticks all boxes really.
    I thought her English was better than most young J girls we had good conversation with a bit of help from Google translate. Young but confident very interesting young woman.

She was happy to try any positions 69, CG, doggy, mish. Seemed to genuinely enjoy sex not putting it on in any way. Nice pussy lips awesome in 69. And no rush or hurry to get me out at the end.

I found her one of the best experiences I’ve ever had punting so I’d give her 9/10 and will definitely return. Sounds like A tier to me!

She said she’s going back to Japan in the next week but coming back in June.

Thanks again for your excellent reviews Jack, really helpful for an occasional punter like me!
    No Worries mate! Glad you had a good time and fun session.

I agree that shes not the prettiest i have seen but other faces help balance it to justify the price.

that is why is rate and score on a few factors not just face and when deciding which tiers to put them in consider all things hahaha

i punt so often now and see so many asians naked i dont bother asking their age i just make my own judgement based on them naked and tasting and touching their whole body firmness of skin, supple titties how much make up and any sunspots or wrinkles up close etc

though id say my pet peeve other than a bad boob job is the tummy tuck and or tummy scar from c-section and bread rolls

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    So many many new girls at Ginza - anyone seen any of the other new ones? Saw a review from Mr Rooter on J Sana but curious about the others too!!

thanks

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by fairy View Post
    There’s been a recent review on her now

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Any one got intel on these girls new and returning.

Ginza club
    J momoko and
    J Melody

Ginza empire
    J Mei returning girl

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Man this forum really needs more people to give back and post their reviews rather than keeping girls and gems to themselves...

Was informed shes quite popular and has gotten good feedback from customers BUT NOT A SINGLE REVIEW OF HER ON HERE.....

I am about to post a review for J Momoka who i just saw....but if you like what you see from photos of her fully clothed then book her.. as she is leaving very soon ( I think sunday she is flying back) so saturday or sunday her last day and she wont be back

overall she sits in the B Tier for me

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by fairy View Post
    yes

http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...den-high-heels

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Just see Yuina on tomorrow roster. She is the top tier on my list. I thought she would never come back. Strongly recommend to give a try with her.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I agree with you Jack, and honestly, I respect the fuck out of the work you go into posting and curating ARs for Ginza.

I've never been to the venue because I punt inner and outer west as well as Wollongong. But rest assured I will contribute when I can.

Man this forum really needs more people to give back and post their reviews rather than keeping girls and gems to themselves...

Was informed shes quite popular and has gotten good feedback from customers BUT NOT A SINGLE REVIEW OF HER ON HERE.....

I am about to post a review for J Momoka who i just saw....but if you like what you see from photos of her fully clothed then book her.. as she is leaving very soon ( I think sunday she is flying back) so saturday or sunday her last day and she wont be back

overall she sits in the B Tier for me

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Those curious about J Yuina - new girl at empire; here’s review on her at Ginza club

Confirm same girl =) ^_^

http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ighlight=yuina

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Agreed... i recently caught J Marie just before she left. She's S tier in my opinion but very few reviews. She was awesome. Havent tried Ice yet so looking forward to that and will definitely post.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rexkizun View Post
    Just see Yuina on tomorrow roster. She is the top tier on my list. I thought she would never come back. Strongly recommend to give a try with her.
    Which grading would you put her in the tier bucket bro? Would be helpful too if you rmb any pro and cons.

Had a friend try her and mentions she’s super super shy but in a hot innocent gfe vibe hahaa

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by keebab View Post
    I agree with you Jack, and honestly, I respect the fuck out of the work you go into posting and curating ARs for Ginza.

I've never been to the venue because I punt inner and outer west as well as Wollongong. But rest assured I will contribute when I can.
    Worth a try if you’re ever in the city hahaha

I don’t mind posting ARs as long as there’s no trolling or people nitpicking and finding a needle in haystack

It’s ok for me as I usually do it during downtime over a drink and winding down while reminiscing the session so if you can bear with the typo or me going on tangents…I can type relatively fast on mechanical gaming kb so all good

Shout out to those that appreciate it and especially those who have pmd me =) xD

I see punting as an expensive sport that we should enjoy as a community not have trolling accounts or shutting people down and bad naming girls/shops (where it’s uncalled for)

Just call it as it and if the reader like the AR they can make their choice to see the girl…sharing is caring the Australian way

Anyways bro if you have any good intel on these below shops please let me know I don’t mind travelling out a bit if there’s a hidden gem!

Out in Blacktown way Pussycatdolls used to have some girls work there occasionally and she runs tight shop very reasonable pricey for private and great quality girls

Without getting into too much or name shaming girls/shops below places have been my go to but recently it’s purely Ginza they are like Rolls Royce of shops with Toyato price and reliability

Explored shops (My honest review based on experience…no hate pls lol)
    Ginza Club
    Ginza Empire
    No5 marrickville
    No42 Glades
    No5 star precovid(gone bust now?)
    Kyoto
    Sakura
    Fireflies
    CBD Massage and it’s sister shop
    108 mirage

Fireflies
    Close to city and very reasonable prices but place could do with some decor/reno and more younger girls.

No5 no close for me and whoever said 5 min from the station…you must be flying there on a scooter

I saw a few gems back then (no longer working) and about half their roster is not my type cos I’m just not into Thai and Indonesian girls or I would rather younger Thai girls

Saw one of the top girls Indo Sandra? Not my type even though young fit great service
    Another shop treasure T Lihn? So hard to book like booking J ice again not really my type and felt she was over hyped
    A lot of the C and Thai girls been around ie C Jay and C queens

Not to mention name changes where I went to see the girl and realise oh it’s you….i saw you at Ginza like K Emma and J Hacha….

No42
    Used to be a regular before discovering Ginza and the place is treck plus the awkward parking and getting seen by the mechanics during the day iykyk
    Has a few ok girl girls but quality is not as good as Ginza so would rather pay same price for better quality and save the travel time

Kyoto/sakura I’d say are biggest competitors with Ginza focusing on J girls and being so close to city but most of their j girls are bit more expensive than Ginza and photoshop heavy…got a few bait and switch, reception usually rushed/angry and I hate it that the girls use their own timer and short change you. Rooms are top notch though spacious and newly reno with warm tiles but could use with more mirrors I’d say my last 6-7 punts 4 were good? But it’s too much gamble esp since not many reviews on them

Kyoto/sakura is another shop where you can find ex Ginza most recently J Fujie left Ginza to go their for higher price

So in my head it’s like why pay higher price for same girl

Ahhh good old CBD Massage my favourite shop as it was in heart of CBD I went so often when Ginza had a drought of new j girls I was on first name basis with the boss but after the recent price hikes, arrogant and rude reception, no booking via WeChat no hello allowed I’ve removed from my list unless there’s an absolute gem there

CBD is now $210 for all diamond except sex which is usually $100 tip to girl id rather go Ginza and can do it in bed instead of massage table

108 mirage strong contender I say to give Ginza a run for their money $195 for nuru which includes Cbj and $295 for those that offer diamond

The trick to game this price mechanism imv is all girls are $295 flat whether top girl at shop average or sub par so if you have intel on top ones then its a bargain

Had about 7/8 tries only 1 dud which was my fault cos I went in whim
    And dint ask too much feedback from reception and face had pics blurred and she was new probs a C/D tier girl in my ranking but didn’t hurt wallet as much cos I opted for nuru only luckily

There are some top girls here id recommend and vouch for and odd occasion also ex Ginza girls hahaha

On average Kyoto/sakura j girls are $320/330? Similar or lower standard than Ginza but I got burned too many times

108 mirage is good but a trek and also the really pretty girls is trial and error to see if they offer diamond that’s not listed so it’s an extra admission fee to gamble if she do diamond

Hahaha man I sound like a well versed traveller that’s not bar hopping but shop hoping and finally found the G Spot (Ginza) hahahaha

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    But my now Top shops are:

Ginza x 2
    108 mirage when I have the time - good quality control esp as girls do shift change you will have the morning/day shift girl and then swap over with afternoon to night shift so higher chance they are energised compared to the one that do crazy hrs at Ginza
    CBD style massage hit and miss and pricey gamble but convenient. I also lost a lot of trust not only after change in management but after Yowser stopped his flash cards that were so helpful
    I think he left and went to help TokioStudio?
    No5 has occasional gems but needs to be a refined diamond for me to trek it out there recently friend of friend tried one of the top one $320 price but said was so so compared with Ginza …made me chuckle

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast