Kat - the lovely elf @MAC

Person's Name : Kat

Establishment : MAC

Month/Year of Visit : April 24

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : https://massageatcentral.com.au/
    Phone : 0424 908 878

Rates : $50/30 min massage only
    Extras Cost : $50

Services Provided This Session : GFE, full nude, HJ, front teasing, body slides, Spanish, Italian, Pusssy Play and what not

Size/shape : youthful, pretty and sweet, curvaceous, bright smooth silky skin, but best are those natural C or D cups heavenly Elf's boobs

Nationality or Ethnicity : Caucasian , she told me from Poland but some reports says Czech (doesn't matter both countries are nearby )

Value for money/recommend?: absolutely big yes! First time in my life I felt my money got doubled by spending ...hahaha

(Thanks to AHLUNGOR for above template, cant't find anything better for posting my first review )

My experience/comments :

Just to give a backdrop, having limited punting experience, its my second visit to Sydney after years. However, this time I was struggling bit too much to find my
    choice of girl. Being not not a FS guy but more into RnT with friendly open minded girls that is worth my hard earn money. Plus mandatory C or above rack as its deal breaker for me

To start my 2nd Sydney punting innings, I thought to try with Caucasian, I know if not careful Caucasian girls may be a tantrum while providing service or if not can rip your off before you may realize. To start I looked at '8 Burwood', which I remember from last memories was an erotic massage parlor, but on reaching their found it's now FS with 1-2 white girl or better say woman in 40's. Again my memories took me to 'Bodyrotic' which has few good looking girl but on bit digging found every thing is extra i.e body/ boobs kissing will be $100-$150 extra. In desperation (and thinking Sydney punting scene has changed) thought to try FS venue for Rnt . Went to 'Midnight delight' in Parramatta there were some good looking ladies, one whose name was Taylor was simply outstanding and stunning. On inquiring, again my bad luck hit me as she told she only provide standard service i.e sex with no kissing/cuddling etc. Anyways, I presume would be too expensive to discuss with her all the extras

Finally, luck found me or I found luck by going though forum post and discussions. Noticed MAC out stood in providing upper level services, Also roster have mentions of some young white girls along with Thai other nationalities. Decided and slept with peace to book first thing next morning.

Now it may be a coincidence or I saw future but while I was sleeping and just before waking up I had a dream of enjoying my best time lying relaxed next to a sweet, young, beautiful, busty white girls ,both having no clothes, and she encouraging and co-operating with me to explore and fulfill my wildest desires.That dream gave me a boner so uncomfortable it led to breaking my sleep. Waking up first thing I did was to connect with owner Angela over phone and asked to book Kat for her 1st booking.
    Ya I know its selfish but I want her all by myself fresh

I got 30 mins booking confirmed and on my way to get my deja-vu.
    On reaching the venue I found a pretty lady wearing a black robe waiting on a 2-seater sofa along with mamason on side desk. I wonder if she is Kat, then prayed to be her. Angela took me to room inside and settled finances which is $50 and called out name 'Kat'. After some time knock on door and there is Kat same girl from reception. I fell if all luck on my side.

Now, Kat has some great reviews and good mentions along with lot other girls at MAC. I know massage was not my priority and also know by reading reviews, Kat is known to through PART-1 out of the window though there was no window in the room.
    While I was changing, Kat entered room with a smile, greeted me, inquired how the day was going then started to tell me about how the massage and tip works, maybe she thought it was my first time at MAC and with her.

I tipped her instantly $50 and instantly she disrobed herself revealing her cherished white smooth silky C or D cup natural pairs and black panties, nothing else was on her body. With her standing in front of me with bare boobs on full display protruding towards me. I controlled myself to not look greedy and jump on her. But let me tell you those pairs were not ordinary boobs pair, firm young with gravity defying fullness, smooth curvy, and jiggles with little does she moves. Inside me was like JimCarry in movie Mask on seeing Cameron Diaz ,eyes gouging out and tongue on floor. She bend to keep toiletries etc on side table and I was stoned, admiring her every move and bounces, she cheekly smiled and understood my hunger told me to get rid of my underwear which I totally forgot to undress.

Now as I was not interested in Part -1, asked to hug her to get started which she did like a girlfriend, soon my hand were roaming all on her back, tight waist, thick thighs, meaty bum and finally caressing her boobs softly. Face wise as well to me, I would say she is more than above average and if we include her womanly curvy body and natural firm boobs she is a head turner on street specially in Gym outfit.

Things gets escalated soon, for 5 mins she let me have her my way with plenty of touching, grabbing turning her around feeling her every body part, seeing in front of mirror, holding her in arm with bestowing light kisses on her shoulder. She also reciprocated with light kissed. After a while she took some control and started to move on table in Spanish position, without even asking. Initially, I asked her to not put oil on boobs as I want to some business with her lovely natural boobs so she did dry Spanish which was great as I can feel skin smoothness and heat radiating from my skin. With my business done with boobs, she oiled her boobs and moved in Spanish position. Minutes later she turned around still doing Spanish but with here pussy in my face. I am not sure if DATY was on offer but being a hard core RnT person I was very happy with pussy play and some bum slapping. Now I am a RnT guy and these sort of services are difficult to experience in regular rnt.

After a while changed position I was on top of her and whole time she kept on stoking me as if lost BF and GF. Her HJ skills very slow smooth sensual full strokes sort of edging which I was enjoying but I can cum only with very hard grip choking strokes with my leg muscles stiffens as if leg day in GYM hahaha. I told her I would take control, sanitized my hand, and now with one hand holding, pressing, sucking her left breast and with other hand stoking my self. Also, I don't want to offend this lovely beauty in any way so was asking in between if something is not OK to let me know but there was not even a slightest worry from her. She politely asked not to come on her vagina and face, I said sure. She raised her left arm to cover her face slightly and right arm pulling my family jewels, she cheekily told me that I am too excited and be careful not to break your Penis hahahah. This was only time where eye contact was lost and understandably I don't want to mess her face, being the 1st customer she might have many to attend later. 3 ropes of cum with some reaching her boobs, I was done realizing there is a pond of cum on her belly. Good part she did not rushed unlike others to clean seeing job done.

Later she cleaned herself and myself with tissues gently and carefully. Bring hot towel to wipe off remaining oil and residues. We talked bit on movies I complemented her being very nice and like a elf from 'lords of ring' movie. Laughed and goodbye. Overall very satisfied with her, and this punt being one of those which I can remember in my old days, sitting on porch with back pain but with boner and grin smile in my face

Kat is a very nice girl, Pls be gentle to her and enjoy here company!!
    Last edited by scotindeeppuss; 07-04-2024 at 03:14 AM. Reason: addional details

Great review brother Scot,

So you are from interstate , Brissy or Melbourne ?

It’s good to know that Kat is still working at MAC. You made me wanting a repeat very soon.

Thanks for sharing,

Cheers

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thanks for the AR bro, she's an absolute gem.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    mistakenly replied on wrong post .....delete
    Last edited by scotindeeppuss; 20-04-2024 at 01:48 AM. Reason: delete

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Great review brother Scot,

So you are from interstate , Brissy or Melbourne ?

It’s good to know that Kat is still working at MAC. You made me wanting a repeat very soon.

Thanks for sharing,

Cheers
    hahahaha...that what I was thinking too.....yes she is a repeat for sure....hope we don't try to book for her first service on the same day ...lol