Thread: Which shops have showers in every room?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

Which shops have showers in every room?

I'm hoping to put together a list of shops that have showers in every room, because some of us like to wash off the oil and body fluids at the end of the session, and not just wipe off with hot towels or those dreadful paper wet wipes.

Yes, I know many of you don't care and prefer to be focused on the quality of the girls. But this question is about showers.

Please provide the name and location.
    _______stay on topic and we will all enjoy the thread______________

Junior Member(有D料到)
    bonza beauties Seven Hills

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by andrewv View Post
    I'm hoping to put together a list of shops that have showers in every room, because some of us like to wash off the oil and body fluids at the end of the session, and not just wipe off with hot towels or those dreadful paper wet wipes.

Yes, I know many of you don't care and prefer to be focused on the quality of the girls. But this question is about showers.

Please provide the name and location.
    14 Burwood has 4 out of 5

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Juliet's massage. 10 Elizabeth St Burwood. Haven't been there for a while but definitely it has showers in every room.

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    227 Broadway. They are quite exotic.

There are plenty of them if you are a regular of this forum. Basically all the massage shops with a brothel license:

227 Broadway
    King’s Court Broadway
    43 Albion
    Bodyrotic
    All the At Michelle’s: Potts Point, Bayswater and Cleveland St
    Sydney Baby
    Sydney Girls ex 5 Star Wooloomooloo
    Summerville’s
    108 Mirage ?
    Showgirls in Botany rd

But I think many RnT shops which have just one shower available is good enough, as they are the majority:

Too many to name , may be just my favorites:

518 Kent St
    Sussex Star
    200 Stanmore plus the new shop in Five Dock
    208 Oasis
    227 North Strathfield plus their new shop 41 Epping which I haven’t been to
    May Street St Peter’s
    14 Burwood
    252 Stanmore,
    MAC on Elizabeth St
    Renwick Baby at Leichhardt plus their sister shop in Randwick

There are plenty more out there.

Enjoy

Cheers

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Thanks, @AHLUNGOR.
    _______stay on topic and we will all enjoy the thread______________

Junior Member(有D料到)
    161 Chatswood has showers in all room.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    There are plenty of them if you are a regular of this forum. Basically all the massage shops with a brothel license:

227 Broadway
    King’s Court Broadway
    43 Albion
    Bodyrotic
    Sydney Baby
    Summerville’s
    108 Mirage ?
    Showgirls in Botany rd

But I think many RnT shops which have just one shower available is good enough, as they are the majority:

518 Kent St
    Sussex Star
    208 Oasis
    227 North Strathfield plus their new shop which I haven’t been to
    May Street St Peter’s
    14 Burwood
    252 Stanmore,
    MAC on Elizabeth St

Enjoy

Cheers
    There are also those with "half a shower", like Tokio Studio. It's not a fully functioning shower, but you'll get yourself wet enough to consider the job done.

PS: Don't get me wrong, if I'd found a new fave girl, I would see her even if she worked in a shop with no shower. I'd shower in a public bath if I had to, lol...

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    There are also those with "half a shower", like Tokio Studio. It's not a fully functioning shower, but you'll get yourself wet enough to consider the job done.

PS: Don't get me wrong, if I'd found a new fave girl, I would see her even if she worked in a shop with no shower. I'd shower in a public bath if I had to, lol...
    When you say "half shower" do you mean a DIY Bunnings type cubicle tightly squeezed into the laundry room or do you mean a tap and hose arrangement? ...asking for a friend

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Double_Adapter View Post
    When you say "half shower" do you mean a DIY Bunnings type cubicle tightly squeezed into the laundry room or do you mean a tap and hose arrangement? ...asking for a friend
    Those would've been even better than what they have. No, it was a "pre-war" Japanese style shower cubicle. It really looks like something from a post-apocalyptic movie. It's either from prewar times, or they scavenged it from a junk yard somewhere.

The shower door is gone, replaced with a makeshift plastic "curtain". The main shower head doesn't work, only the secondary nozzles that aim at your body "work"... As in they actually squirt water. The knob that operates the thing has no markers for how to operate it, so you just twist and turn it until you finally manage to get the nozzles to hose you down. With cold water, obviously.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Sydney baby massage now has showers in all rooms. Rates on the website and YMMV as far as extras go depending on which girl you go with

http://darlinghurstmassage.com/

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post

227 Broadway
    King’s Court Broadway
    43 Albion
    Bodyrotic
    Sydney Baby
    Summerville’s
    108 Mirage ?
    Showgirls in Botany rd

518 Kent St
    Sussex Star
    208 Oasis
    227 North Strathfield plus their new shop 41 Epping which I haven’t been to
    May Street St Peter’s
    14 Burwood
    252 Stanmore,
    MAC on Elizabeth St

Enjoy

Cheers
    Hi Guys
    Interesting thread but surely there are really way more important features to look out for and value than showers in every room!
    For example, value for money and reasonable prices for basics and extras, accurate photos and descriptions, happy staff with minimal turnover, reliable booking practices for starters!
    Sadly some shops have great showers, but miserably fail on far more telling criteria ....
    A couple on this list are notoriously bad on all of the above...... with Mirage and Summerville at the top of the list as the worst shops and best showers!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Africa View Post
    Hi Guys
    Interesting thread but surely there are really way more important features to look out for and value than showers in every room!
    For example, value for money and reasonable prices for basics and extras, accurate photos and descriptions, happy staff with minimal turnover, reliable booking practices for starters!
    Sadly some shops have great showers, but miserably fail on far more telling criteria ....
    A couple on this list are notoriously bad on all of the above...... with Mirage and Summerville at the top of the list as the worst shops and best showers!
    Worst shops meaning what? I haven't been to Mirage or Summerville. Is it the girls and their services?

But I agree some shops that don't have a shower in each room can still out perform in value, talent and services.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Asiandaddy View Post
    Worst shops meaning what? I haven't been to Mirage or Summerville. Is it the girls and their services?

But I agree some shops that don't have a shower in each room can still out perform in value, talent and services.
    Worst shops in the case of these 2 shops comes back to hopeless and uncaring management that doesn't care about either its staff or its customers especially Summerville in my opinion and experience. It's like a cancer that permeates into everything else! Definitely not the fault of the girls...

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Hi Guys
    Did you read the thread heading and body?
    I’m compiling a list of shops with showers in every room. It’s not a debate about which factors are more important than others.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Kingsford Bodytone, 299 Anzac Parade, Kingsford, at least 2 of the rooms I've visited had in-room shower cylinders.

Artamon 90, though that's a brothel

Confirm 161 Chatswood and at least 2 rooms at 14 Burwood.

Like andrewv, I appreciate the shower in every room, and not just for myself. IME, the girl will also take a shower when finished, sometimes together, sometimes solo. Either way, I know MY arriving girl has a very good chance of being squeaky clean, and not just wet wiped down. I've seen a number do that, and while they may shower later, I've also known some who have then gone to the next room directly. Why I RARELY indulge in DATY...

Worst shops in the case of these 2 shops comes back to hopeless and uncaring management that doesn't care about either its staff or its customers especially Summerville in my opinion and experience. It's like a cancer that permeates into everything else! Definitely not the fault of the girls...
    Maybe it's your attitude as I've never had a problem with Summerville's Summer (though Summer did scold me once for arriving 20 minutes early). She wants to keep the shop AND the girls busy which makes everyone happy. Keeps both tenured professors and guest lecturers, providing both consistency and variety. Summerville IS MY shop of choice because of the rooms with en-suite bath, and if a girl is working in several shops and one is Summerville, I will always adjust my schedule to see her there. When Summer asks me if I've enjoyed, it's NOT a rhetorical question. Obviously, for some, YMMV.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by 11Bravo View Post
    Kingsford Bodytone, 299 Anzac Parade, Kingsford, at least 2 of the rooms I've visited had in-room shower cylinders.

Like andrewv, I appreciate the shower in every room, and not just for myself. IME, the girl will also take a shower when finished, sometimes together, sometimes solo. Either way, I know MY arriving girl has a very good chance of being squeaky clean, and not just wet wiped down. I've seen a number do that, and while they may shower later, I've also known some who have then gone to the next room directly. Why I RARELY indulge in DATY...

Maybe it's your attitude as I've never had a problem with Summerville's Summer (though Summer did scold me once for arriving 20 minutes early). She wants to keep the shop AND the girls busy which makes everyone happy. Keeps both tenured professors and guest lecturers, providing both consistency and variety. Summerville IS MY shop of choice because of the rooms with en-suite bath, and if a girl is working in several shops and one is Summerville, I will always adjust my schedule to see her there. When Summer asks me if I've enjoyed, it's NOT a rhetorical question. Obviously, for some, YMMV.
    I don't think so .... in fact I am convinced that one strategy for keeping the shop busy is double-booking girls and sorting out the mess when customers arrive by then diverting customers to less busy girls.
    To use your terminology, I have even had a tenured Professor complain to me that Summer does her best to divert her regulars to less busy and new guest lecturers, which is hardly fair to either the long term Professor or the regular customer.
    I have experienced this and witnessed too many arguments in the foyer and waiting room for it to be just the odd accidental mistake.
    That's why I stopped going there long ago and opposite to you I prefer to see Summerville girls at other shops and stopped going there a long time ago as it became clear that nothing would ever change!
    But cest la vie and YMMV and all that!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by 11Bravo View Post

I don't think so .... in fact I am convinced that one strategy for keeping the shop busy is double-booking girls and sorting out the mess when customers arrive by then diverting customers to less busy girls.
    To use your terminology, I have even had a tenured Professor complain to me that Summer does her best to divert her regulars to less busy and new guest lecturers, which hardly fair to either the long term Professor or the regular customer.
    I have experienced this and witnessed too many arguments in the foyer and waiting room for it to be just the odd accidental mistake.
    That's why I stopped going there long ago and opposite to you I prefer to see Summerville girls at other shops and stopped going there a long time ago as it became clear that nothing would ever change!
    But cest la vie and YMMV and all that!

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Heard you the first time... All I can say is, the number of times I haven't gotten the girl I booked were FEW and FAR between - one girl had changed her hours and the receptionist hadn't caught it and another when the girl never showed up again. Apologies received both times.

Maybe it has to do with your weight - fluff does tend to get blown away...

And patience is a virtue...