Thread: Anyone go to a brothel and not get FS?

Junior Member(有D料到)

Anyone go to a brothel and not get FS?

Thinking about Ginza or N5M and asking for everything except FS. It can be cheaper and less bothersome than trying to 'haggle' at an RNT.

Thoughts?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Yeah it might be a shout if you wanna do that, I havent been to Ginza or N5M so I dunno if they might be specific, but im sure you can hit up a place and just do BBBJ or whatever floats ur boat

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    I get it. Like going to a steakhouse and ordering only a salad. That's one way to announce that you have a constipation problem.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    I get it. Like going to a steakhouse and ordering only a salad. That's one way to announce that you have a constipation problem.
    Nice reply, LOL

Quote Originally Posted by gamer2 View Post
    Thinking about Ginza or N5M and asking for everything except FS. It can be cheaper and less bothersome than trying to 'haggle' at an RNT.

Thoughts?
    Plenty of people do that , some guy may just want some kisses and holding a young hot girl totally naked in his arms, no sex but just for the comforting , intimate moments and company , perhaps little bit of conversation.

Other guys could be after some straight BBBJ, CIM plus some after cum massage till time.

Lots and lots of different personality apart from FS.

Oh, one famous ML used to tell me she had a regular older client who just wanted to see her naked and play with herself and when he saw enough and got excited he jerked himself off. He might be still around and reading this, if so, please cum forward and share,

Cheers

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I’ll go and not do FS if there’s a girl with a particular skillset like great rimming or blojob/facefucking. There will be some sort of completion tho

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Many men do go to brothels and don’t have FS.
    It is also more economical than massage shops in many cases, if you are looking for B2B and BJ.

Brothels are one price but some massage shops have a menu of prices that quickly add up to high prices.

Girls at brothels are naked from the start which is heaps better than massage girls who try to strip off only in the last 15 to 30 minutes.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I have done that a few times, it was never the intention from the start but when the BBBJ is so good and they are happy for CIM sometimes it doesn't seem so bad especially if its a vfm shop e.g. 90-100 for 30min. Well that's how I rationalised it in my bigger head at the time considering at a rnt shop you could be up for more for just that alone.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yeah will do that when I'm after a BBBJ with CIM - usually 30 min session

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I have often thought I’d just be happy with lots of foreplay BBBJ. BUT once I am in the moment I just can’t resist. Weak mind!!

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by c1teh9 View Post
    Yeah will do that when I'm after a BBBJ with CIM - usually 30 min session
    I can see that as a BBBJ/CIM more easily obtained in a brothel, though I'll take the 45 minute option - takes me longer to tie my shoelaces

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by 11Bravo View Post
    I can see that as a BBBJ/CIM more easily obtained in a brothel, though I'll take the 45 minute option - takes me longer to tie my shoelaces
    Even better haha

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Done this once.
    Paying for a friend's bday at Mastige Pyrmont... not sure if the place still open post covid, but my friend move out from the area... so hasnt visited for a while

Couldn’t organise a fuck in a brothel comes to mind

About 15 years ago I’d go to Nirvana in Pendle Hill and get BBBJ while smoking and drinking from an Aussie WL on Friday nights.

Times have changed.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Done that a few times. I feel I don't last very long with FS so I use the time to get a BJ or just mutual oral instead. Yes it's probably not great VFM.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Geez if I walked into Liason's, picked a girl & she took me into the room & I didn't fuck her I'd be ashamed to show my face ever again.

So nah I'm not going into a brothel to "chat".

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    That's like a vegan going into a butcher shop?