Thread: Thai Diamond

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Thai Diamond

Hi gentleman,
    After a long time absent due to work and travels. I am looking for some good experiences.
    I have been to Thai diamond massage in Stafford. Quiet place. I had 2 ML last a year or so. First time I had a very slim lady on her 40s, massive fingernails and huge chest. Massage was terrible, ending went ok.
    Second time was a beautiful curvy thai lady in her 30s, fair skin, chatty and lovely. Amazing ending.
    Do you know if they are still working there, is there any schedule for the ladies over the week?

Also went to Thai Diamond in Mitchelton. There were two ladies. One in her 40s, massive chest, strong body, massage was good.
    I saw another lady, beautiful legs, precious face, didnt get the chance to have a massage with her, but I am keen.
    Same as before, do you know if they are still working there, is there any schedule for the ladies over the week?

Thanks and happy punting!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gekkomike View Post
    Hi gentleman,
    After a long time absent due to work and travels. I am looking for some good experiences.
    I have been to Thai diamond massage in Stafford. Quiet place. I had 2 ML last a year or so. First time I had a very slim lady on her 40s, massive fingernails and huge chest. Massage was terrible, ending went ok.
    Second time was a beautiful curvy thai lady in her 30s, fair skin, chatty and lovely. Amazing ending.
    Do you know if they are still working there, is there any schedule for the ladies over the week?

Also went to Thai Diamond in Mitchelton. There were two ladies. One in her 40s, massive chest, strong body, massage was good.
    I saw another lady, beautiful legs, precious face, didnt get the chance to have a massage with her, but I am keen.
    Same as before, do you know if they are still working there, is there any schedule for the ladies over the week?

Thanks and happy punting!
    There is a thread on Thai Diamond. Why did you need to create another thread for the same? I had experience with the lady in stafford with long nails. She was terrible in massage. Waste of time.

How about the lady in Mitchelton? Do you know her name? And how tall would she be?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Hi,

I barely remember ML names, tho. I do remember one called like P***s, the famous capital city of a French speaking country, who used to work at SS Ravissant and now Sabay Massage in Gaythorne. She was magnificent, small and elegant slim lady with face of an angel, sweet and smooth voice, and a perfect and rounded chest.
    Regarding the ML from Mitchelton, I had a massage with the one on her 40s, she is probably about 1,60 or so. The other beautiful ML working there was slightly taller.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Massage hunter View Post
    There is a thread on Thai Diamond. Why did you need to create another thread for the same? I had experience with the lady in stafford with long nails. She was terrible in massage. Waste of time.

How about the lady in Mitchelton? Do you know her name? And how tall would she be?
    Cant remember name of the lady in Mitchelton. She should be around 1,60 or so, and the beautiful young lady a little taller.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Boilers aplenty

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I like the one in burpengary.