Thread: Tiny New J Miu at No5. Truly Delightful!

Senior Member(無間使者)

Tiny New J Miu at No5. Truly Delightful!

It’s been a while since I posted a story on this site and last night’s experience with new J Miu is a perfect opportunity. Apparently Miu started 3 to 4 days ago, but I only saw her on the Roster yesterday. Perhaps I should have been looking more often?

Booked an hour and bowled up last night. Miu entered the room in a pretty green dress and with a big smile. When I say ‘tiny’, Miu is small, but not tiny like Nano (who set a new standard in tiny girls), but she is tiny compared to most girls, being size 4 (not less than size 4 as her profile suggests).

https://no5marrickville.com/profile/miu/

Miu’s English is native Australian – as she spent one year here during high school and another on a working holiday. I could tell she had a beautiful slender body underneath and couldn’t wait to uncover it. We kissed and Miu’s lips are soft with an enquiring little tongue inside darting in and out to touch mine. Despite wearing heels, I still had to bend down quite a lot to hold her and kiss her. My hands started to roam around her lovely little shape and it wasn’t long before one hand went up inside her dress to explore what was underneath.

I ran my hands over her lovely little bum up her back and down again over the back of her legs and proceeded to the front deliberately teasing her by running my hands up the inside of her legs and approaching her pussy over her panties, but not quite getting there. Miu never missed a beat and continued DFK. I unclasped her bra with my left hand while kissing her and put my hands inside her dress to caress her lovely A-cup boobs. Then placed my hand down her panties at the back to feel her firm little butt and slowly proceeded to the front to discover Miu’s little pussy is mostly shaved, but with a tuft of hair at the top.

Started to rub up and down her slit and within a couple of rubs, Miu’s tiny slit became wet. I used some of her pussy juice to lubricate her clit, which I then flicked with my finger. Miu’s response to this stimulation was almost immediate and progressed to her legs going limp with me having to support her to enable her to remain standing. The site of this in the two mirrors positioned at 90 degrees inside the entrance to room #8 was tantalising to say the least. It wasn’t long before I was supporting her entire 40kg as her body went limp with her first cum for the night.

I took her over to the bed and stood her next to the edge while I knelt down and lifted her dress and slowly pulled her panties down and removed her shoes. Miu caught on to the fact she was about to be (partly) eaten alive and leaned back to sit on the bed and spread her legs for me. What a lovely sight! I lent in and started to devour her lovely little cunt with her warm wet pussy lips caressing my cheeks as I licked her clit. Although she came very close to a second orgasm form just my tongue, I expedited her progression by inserting one finger and then two to rub her g-spot while licking her clit. Within minutes Miu had cum for the second time and seemed to almost lose consciousness for a few minutes. Certainly she lost the ability to speak and took a few minutes to recover and regain her composure.

It was then time to undress her fully and I saw the whole tiny package unwrapped in front of me. Ok, I do like small/petite girls, so seeing Miu’s little body naked was a treat. I bring Miu further up the bed and we kiss some more which becomes much heavier and more intense as I lick her nipples, breasts, neck and abdomen. Then back to focusing on her clit with two to three fingers while I lick her nipples to bring her to orgasm #3. In the meantime, Miu was doing a fine job stroking my cock.

Miu recovers and suggests a condom, but I say ‘later’ and ask for a BJ. Miu responds gladly and starts to lick my chest and nipples and then progresses down to suck my cock, which felt fabulous. Now it was my turn to roll my eyes around in their sockets. I suggest we do 69 and so here I am licking and tongue fucking Miu’s lovely little cunt while she is going to town on my cock, with most of it disappearing down her throat from time to time. I insert my thumb inside her pussy while licking her clit and she comes again (#4). I didn’t want to cum from her BJ, so I suggest she comes up to sit on my face. I begin by licking her pussy, but then slowly push her backwards so I could rim her while rubbing and flicking her clit with my hand. Orgasm #5 arrives shortly thereafter.

We still haven’t fucked and so I suggest we do that, to which Miu’s response is a sweet smile followed by an enthusiastic ‘OK’. On to her back, on with the dom and I enter her in mish. We fuck hard and fast as Miu is well and truly lubed up with her own juices and the atmosphere after so much foreplay was hot, even electric. Seemingly, I fill her little love hole to the brim, but I sense there would still be room for more, should the occasion arise. I think Miu may have cum again, but this is unconfirmed as I didn’t ask her.

Finally, as her 10 minute alarm went off, we roll over and Miu finishes me off with some more licking and sucking plus a wonderful CIM. A truly delightful experience. Can’t wait for the next one with her.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Hey AA,

Sounds like you been busy bro.

No5 website says she has no experience. Your AR mostly covers your action on her. What about her action on you?

Any good? Worth the price?

Miu is working tonight~

Message or WeChat us

0417 888 123
    Wechat ID: no5_2021

http://no5marrickville.com