Thread: Oh learned Sydney punters - out of towner

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Oh learned Sydney punters - out of towner

I have a 5 hour layover in Sydney on Friday and thought I would seek some advice here on some options to fill that time.

Layover is morning into lunch time so around 10am probably

I have visited CBD Style 360 in the past.

Simplest thing I surmise is to train it from airport to Central / Town Hall area as pretty quick and simple

Looking for advice on where to visit for massage and extras, ideally with a shower as I fly again later 🤣

Been looking at:
    SBM
    MAC
    Tokyo Club
    CBD

All seem pretty good but looking for any advice of shops and / or names.

Thanks

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    If K Rebecca at Ginza Empire is working on that day. Definitely would recommend 1 hour booking with her if she's available and you haven't seen her before.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Thanks mate. Appreciate the answer

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yeha go to Ginza. Bellevue 12 if you want cheap and nasty but good VFM. Both 5 min walk near central

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    The places you listed are mostly massage, are you after RnT type venue or straight up FS?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by fnmfnmfnm View Post
    Yeha go to Ginza. Bellevue 12 if you want cheap and nasty but good VFM. Both 5 min walk near central
    My mate talks up Bellevue12 all the time. I’ve told him to spend more money and we’ll smash eight babes at N5M and yeah guys it’s happening.

Wonder if just one pic will be allowed? The girls can have their faces hidden.

You heard it here first…

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by asiafever View Post
    The places you listed are mostly massage, are you after RnT type venue or straight up FS?
    Good question

Was orinally thinking R&T but then started reading M5 stuff and thst is closer to the airport

So now ?????

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    If you are not specifically looking for Asian girls, then MAC (Central) could be an option with extras.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by personaa View Post
    If you are not specifically looking for Asian girls, then MAC (Central) could be an option with extras.
    Thanks for the advice

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sammael View Post
    My mate talks up Bellevue12 all the time. I’ve told him to spend more money and we’ll smash eight babes at N5M and yeah guys it’s happening.

Wonder if just one pic will be allowed? The girls can have their faces hidden.

You heard it here first…
    Not sure I understand this? Pic wise Vicky allows full video at B12 for no extra charge. I’ve got a few 20mins of me fucking her arse and COF

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Not sure I understand this? Pic wise Vicky allows full video at B12 for no extra charge. I’ve got a few 20mins of me fucking her arse and COF
    What's Vicky like, look wise?

I think he was referring to pics from N5M

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Zag Dez View Post
    Good question

Was orinally thinking R&T but then started reading M5 stuff and thst is closer to the airport

So now ?????
    If time permits and you planning to be in cbd for food as well defs pop into one of the Ginzas if not sure from rosters go to empire so u can get a lineup

Kyoto and Sakura I wouldn’t book blind based on my experience and few others in her heavy photo shop to the point you think if it’s a bait and switch there are some real girls that resemble photos but not many and not worth the risk if ur not from Sydney…gotta make ur punts good.

Not sure if you done punting/massages in syd but suggest you check out roster before hand for CBD as I heard they stopped doing hellos
    Same to Tokyo while they haven’t stopped hellos they have smaller range of girls and not all offer FS so best plan ahead to avoid wasting time

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Really full video of the deed without extra charge?? Do you need to be her regular?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Oh wait nvm just saw the pics… are most of the girls at B12 milfs?

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack-Jack View Post
    Oh wait nvm just saw the pics… are most of the girls at B12 milfs?
    No not all of them. Sometimes you come across a gilf.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Thanks for all the advice.

Ended up at N5M and had great fun with Paula.