Thread: 276 Pitt St - J Haru

Junior Member(有D料到)

276 Pitt St - J Haru

Hi All

Twice seen. Last time was last monday. Today also visit. Asked for Haru. Booked her for 1hour

Last time, she was very much enthusiastic and engaged. C Cup. Amazing body. Amazing DFK

Today was very dull and boring. She was very in-active but was willing to work it out. Not sure what changed but seems to be very dull time/tired maybe.

Didnt force it. Just went for regular DFK, BBBJ and CIM - Finished in her mouth.

2 Pineapples.

WIR - Might not book Haru. Saw some new Korean ladies with amazing bodies

CBD 276 is always good

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    So $290 in total? What does the $190 Korean Style massage as per their website include?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Is she offering fs already? You said 2 pineapples....I saw her a few days ago, I think it was her third day working, she next fs next time.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    What are the rooms like? Do they have showers? Do these guys have a WeChat ID or is it just booking via text message / phone call? And I appreciate your review.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by funkyvs90 View Post
    Hi All

Twice seen. Last time was last monday. Today also visit. Asked for Haru. Booked her for 1hour

Last time, she was very much enthusiastic and engaged. C Cup. Amazing body. Amazing DFK

Today was very dull and boring. She was very in-active but was willing to work it out. Not sure what changed but seems to be very dull time/tired maybe.

Didnt force it. Just went for regular DFK, BBBJ and CIM - Finished in her mouth.

2 Pineapples.

CBD 276 is always good
    Wait that’s unusual for this place. Extra $100 for just CIM no fs? Afraid you got scammed bro.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    💯 that should be the standard price.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Yep agreee general the tip is only for $100 but ymmv i guess

Senior Member(無間使者)
    You actually gave her 2 pineapples for DFK, BBBJ and CIM that should have been inclusive in the price? Can you pls confirm that?

Quote Originally Posted by funkyvs90 View Post
    Hi All

2 Pineapples.

CBD 276 is always good

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Oh no. Its included. I gave her the extra 100. She didnt even ask for it. Last time i had so much fun and gave only 50. I felt bad for her. She is an amazing girl. so gave her 100