Thread: Following Rosters

Junior Member(有D料到)

Following Rosters

Is anyone like me and follow rosters and wonder about the girl and her real life. Her routines and lifestyle.
    T Paula used to be 10 to 5 girl now doing more hours. T Palomas fee increased. Is that lots of booking. A K girl at 42 Gladesville reckons she is worth $430 an hr. K Boa went from 12 hr shifts to 1 or two days a week.
    Viet girls are navigating the education visa more easily because of their increased numbers.
    Girls deserve their privacy of course but my fascination remains.
    Some of the girls I’ve met have shared their story quite candidly. My regular lives with an office worker and keeps her job secret from everyone in her home country and Australia and has been doing it for six years. University degree. Post grad resident visa. She owns property in Malaysia and is comfortable financially. So relaxed and happy with her lifestyle. Have you any stories to share?
    Thank you Rooter and Goldfishman and many other cashed up bastards for allowing us to have our vicarious thrills.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I think about this and discuss outside work life with some of the MLs, most of them work elsewhere. Some of them talk about studying when they're not at work. I try not to pry too deep though, might catch feelings.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Still keeping an eye on 479s roster to see the return of Hibiki lol

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by fnmfnmfnm View Post
    Still keeping an eye on 479s roster to see the return of Hibiki lol
    Maaaan her work schedule was mad unsustainable. By the time I saw her, she could fall asleep while giving me bbbj. She also had all her luggage there too... Should really take a break...

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Hell no sorry.

Don't want to know anything private about them, neither do I want them to know me anymore than the very basics.

Nothing to do with catching feels myself, but everything to do with her possibly catching feels and or stalking me, etc. Farthest I'll go is joking about how incompatible we are from a star sign perspective.

Women don't ask you shit about you if they have no interest, don't mistake it for innocent chit chat ha

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by F0x View Post
    Hell no sorry.

Don't want to know anything private about them, neither do I want them to know me anymore than the very basics.

Nothing to do with catching feels myself, but everything to do with her possibly catching feels and or stalking me, etc. Farthest I'll go is joking about how incompatible we are from a star sign perspective.

Women don't ask you shit about you if they have no interest, don't mistake it for innocent chit chat ha
    You sound hot dude

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Eye of the beholder Reggie 😂