Thread: K SIA - gorgeous GFE/PSE mix

Senior Member(無間使者)

K SIA - gorgeous GFE/PSE mix

Just finished with K Sia at 310 and goodness me, what a great punt!

As per many other reviews, a warm hug and DFK from the get go throughout the punt. As a fan of enhanced bodies she probably has the most perfect tits I’ve seen with regards to body to bust ratio etc. Absolutely flawless D Cups - her surgeon deserves an award.

Shower play with a quick BBBJ and doggy pussy slide. Onto the bed for more pussyslide action and sucking those perfect tits. She directs me on to my stomach for a lovely cat bath, then onto my knees for some rimming and HJ. Onto my back again and some terrific BBBJ action, nearly deepthroating all the way, no teeth, good suction. Bit of Spanish and more pussyslide where it comes very close to going in! She gets you right to the edge with all the foreplay before jumping on top for the main course.

The best position is her on top bouncing up and down for a front row view of those incredible tits. I spend most of the session with a nipple in my mouth and hand on the other. Cowgirl, mish, lazy doggy and eventually finish in doggy. She has very loud PSE moaning most of the session which I know some punters don’t like but I’m all about the play acting.

Finish with 5 mins to go or so and she offers a massage for about 90secs before the buzzer goes off. Im always really impressed with girls who offer to fill out your time with more service after cumming, some go straight to autopilot and direct you to the shower despite the time left over, but Sia has an incredible attitude to make sure you get your moneys worth.

Upon heading downstairs and out they ask for feedback, making sure she offers everything as advertised and a rating. This is what keeps Ginza top of the game! It’s great to see them being so across the quality control even after they’ve taken your money. I’d absolutely go back for seconds with Sia. Only negative is I couldnt converse much as she doesn’t speak English very well but that’s not her fault or problem!

Face - 7.5/10 - very cute and pretty but not total a total model glamour. Has a gorgeous girl next door look to her face.

Body - 9/10 - quite short but everything is absolutely perfectly proportioned. I’m not a big fan of leggy model type, short with big fake tits and a nice ass is perfect for me. While getting dressed at the end she bent over and I had one last look at her arse and thoguht I noticed two tiny marks around the bottom of her butt which could indicate some very small enhancements made just to make it fuller, but it’s not a big BBL style (I could be completely wrong too). Korean surgeries are so fine touch that it’s really hard to tell what’s been enhanced and what hasn’t.

Service - 9/10 - damn near perfect, no resistance to some serious thrusting like some girls. I only reserve a point because the likes of K Jessie just have it down to an art. Her approach is right on the border of GFE into PSE. I’d actually put K Sia’s routine very close to Rebecca’s. Just as happy and cheerful as her. Must be a K thing!

I’ll absolutely be back.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by fnmfnmfnm View Post
    Just finished with K Sia at 310 and goodness me, what a great punt!

As per many other reviews, a warm hug and DFK from the get go throughout the punt. As a fan of enhanced bodies she probably has the most perfect tits I’ve seen with regards to body to bust ratio etc. Absolutely flawless D Cups - her surgeon deserves an award.

Shower play with a quick BBBJ and doggy pussy slide. Onto the bed for more pussyslide action and sucking those perfect tits. She directs me on to my stomach for a lovely cat bath, then onto my knees for some rimming and HJ. Onto my back again and some terrific BBBJ action, nearly deepthroating all the way, no teeth, good suction. Bit of Spanish and more pussyslide where it comes very close to going in! She gets you right to the edge with all the foreplay before jumping on top for the main course.

The best position is her on top bouncing up and down for a front row view of those incredible tits. I spend most of the session with a nipple in my mouth and hand on the other. Cowgirl, mish, lazy doggy and eventually finish in doggy. She has very loud PSE moaning most of the session which I know some punters don’t like but I’m all about the play acting.

Finish with 5 mins to go or so and she offers a massage for about 90secs before the buzzer goes off. Im always really impressed with girls who offer to fill out your time with more service after cumming, some go straight to autopilot and direct you to the shower despite the time left over, but Sia has an incredible attitude to make sure you get your moneys worth.

Upon heading downstairs and out they ask for feedback, making sure she offers everything as advertised and a rating. This is what keeps Ginza top of the game! It’s great to see them being so across the quality control even after they’ve taken your money. I’d absolutely go back for seconds with Sia. Only negative is I couldnt converse much as she doesn’t speak English very well but that’s not her fault or problem!

Face - 7.5/10 - very cute and pretty but not total a total model glamour. Has a gorgeous girl next door look to her face.

Body - 9/10 - quite short but everything is absolutely perfectly proportioned. I’m not a big fan of leggy model type, short with big fake tits and a nice ass is perfect for me. While getting dressed at the end she bent over and I had one last look at her arse and thoguht I noticed two tiny marks around the bottom of her butt which could indicate some very small enhancements made just to make it fuller, but it’s not a big BBL style (I could be completely wrong too). Korean surgeries are so fine touch that it’s really hard to tell what’s been enhanced and what hasn’t.

Service - 9/10 - damn near perfect, no resistance to some serious thrusting like some girls. I only reserve a point because the likes of K Jessie just have it down to an art. Her approach is right on the border of GFE into PSE. I’d actually put K Sia’s routine very close to Rebecca’s. Just as happy and cheerful as her. Must be a K thing!

I’ll absolutely be back.
    Now that's good to hear the Sia I saw mid last year is still top of the game!

The photos this time around don't do her any justice imo

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Sorry fnm .... I had meant to thank you for a good balanced no bs AR !

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Awesome AR fnm, where would you personally rank K Sia among the other K girls like Mischa, Julia, Jessie, Rebecca?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by putsputs View Post
    Awesome AR fnm, where would you personally rank K Sia among the other K girls like Mischa, Julia, Jessie, Rebecca?
    Out of K girls I’ve only seen Jessie once, Jane once and Rebecca probs 3/4 times.

Jessie is the gold standard for me as her routine ticks every single box. She uses every square inch of the room/s and sometimes it’s incredible to see such a good pro at work.

Rebecca is just an absolutely reliable punt anytime I wanna vfm without taking a chance. I’d say Sia comes pretty close, Rebecca gets the edge because she speaks decent English and has really nice personality who I can converse so it’s not as awkward, also Rebecca’s CIM and continued sucking post-nut is a great cherry on top you don’t find with every girl.

Jane I saw a long time ago was terrific too but nothing that was too standout I just thought she was a good standard Ginza quality punt (which is still a high standard compared to other shops)

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks man for the details. Yeah K Jessie uses the whole space, no wonder her minimum is 45 min, a lot of moving around haha

Oh ok, have seen Rebecca multiple times, and she is just quality everytime. I might book her once, just to compare. If she is Rebecca lite, will just book Rebecca then haha

One thing to add, K Chaerin is sort of similar to K Rebecca, but taller and more toned. She is a bit more dominating, and really gets deep with the assplay.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by putsputs View Post
    I rate Sia with those girls and include Jisoo in that group (now Mint at n5m), but have Sua and Bella above ( caveat: at their best)

We are all different but sometimes the same. ...

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    The K crew are indeed service oriented

Junior Member(有D料到)
    For what it’s worth my ranking would be

1) Rebecca for service and her borderline dangerous pussy slide
    2) for her service and would rate her body the hottest
    3) Julia
    4) Jessie
    5) Sis

Jessie I had been reading about and trying to get bookings for probably close to 2 years (schedule just never lined up) so I think with that amount of anticipation, reality is never going to live up to expectations so her relatively lower ranking is probably more my fault than hers